THE JIG IS UP

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: THE JIG IS UP

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

What I'm hoping for, now, is that these idiots will get together a group of, say, (ahahaha) "militiamen" and try to enforce Unger's (ahahaha) "order". No doubt, these clowns will show up armed and ready to enforce the order, and will find themselves in prison before they have a chance to even begin speaking....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:What I'm hoping for, now, is that these idiots will get together a group of, say, (ahahaha) "militiamen" and try to enforce Unger's (ahahaha) "order". No doubt, these clowns will show up armed and ready to enforce the order, and will find themselves in prison before they have a chance to even begin speaking....
It depends on where and when they show up armed, most "Militia" Types are smart enough to know when and where they can be armed and when and where they can't. You might get one or tow that would blindly follow this "Order".
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

David Merrill wrote:Is there any way I can force you to pay attention to Renee and Myself?

As I have advised you previously, the most effective thing you can do to get attention is self-immolation.

I will bring the marshmallows.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

David Merrill wrote:Is there any way I can force you to pay attention to Renee and Myself?
A gun to my head, and even then I may refuse just on principle.

It's just really sad that you're willing to force people to pay attention to you, David.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

webhick wrote: A gun to my head, and even then I may refuse just on principle.
Depending on when and where he caught me it would go down one of two ways, either I would attempt to disarm him, or I would attempt to draw and fire my own gun, either way I am going to either get out of it or go down trying long before I buy into this crap.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Prof wrote:Ignoring, if we can, the digressions of DMVP's non-sensical postings and your concerns with the State of Israel, you never answered a simple question: How does the 11th Amendment possibly affect lower state courts, which are authorized by State Constitutions and governed by state court statutes, because no state court is affect by the 11th A and no state court is regulated by the Judiciary Act of 1789? (Your "pleading" also invokes the Federal Administrative Procedures Act, which does not apply to state systems and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which do not apply in state courts, but you don't need to address those issues if you can just answer the first question."
Reenie, are you going to answer Prof.'s question?
Bonus question: has your 11th Amendment document ever worked in any state court?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bonus bonus question, has it ever worked in any Federal Court, and if so against what???

Ahh the sound of crickets as ongoing background music.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually Merrill, my long dead siamese cat made, and still makes for that matter, more sense in his continual natterings than you or Reenie have ever managed in any of your multitudinous gibberings.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Today, 3/29/2010, unbeknownst to most Americans, warrants were served to all governors arresting their bonds. Today, the start of Passover commemorating the Hebrew escape from enslavement, also starts America's escape from corporate slavery. The beginning of the end of the global banking cartel's lock on our Country. What a day for rejoicing! This is HUGE!

You'll have to forgive us as we come into the dragons lair for a little dance. Reenie, you are a tireless warrior for truth & freedom - God bless you!
David, you are a true genius. I've learned much from you (12 §411) and have much to learn yet. I thank God for you & may you live long & prosper!

To think I only recently discovered the matrix, born a chattel serf, given fraudulent paper money, paying taxes I didn't owe . . to bankers! And on it goes - The mind boggles - I'm way past the anger. In fact I've been quite giddy two days running. AND NOW .. to discover the Guardians are tearing down Babylon on my behalf, on your behalf.... It's brilliant! Thank you Jesus!

What a mighty God we serve!
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Harvester wrote:Today, 3/29/2010, unbeknownst to most Americans, warrants were served to all governors arresting their bonds. Today, the start of Passover commemorating the Hebrew escape from enslavement, also starts America's escape from corporate slavery. The beginning of the end of the global banking cartel's lock on our Country. What a day for rejoicing! This is HUGE!
Sooooo, how's the first day in this glorious new era? I have to admit, it is quite similar to yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that again.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Thule wrote:Sooooo, how's the first day in this glorious new era? I have to admit, it is quite similar to yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that again.
That's the nature of the Matrix. It explains why the complete absence of proof is really the best proof one can get.

But something tells me that Harvester's tongue is firmly planted in his/her cheek.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:That's the nature of the Matrix. It explains why the complete absence of proof is really the best proof one can get.
It also explains why the NESARA packets never arrive, why pro se TP suits always lose in court, and why those UCC filings never result in remedy or a $20 million payout.

But if the idiots who believe that all these things will come true would actually be honest with us, they don't want these things to come true, since it would mean that they wouldn't have their whacko theories to mentally masturbate over.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Harvester wrote:Today, 3/29/2010, unbeknownst to most Americans, warrants were served to all governors arresting their bonds.
And that means what?
Harvester wrote:Today, the start of Passover commemorating the Hebrew escape from enslavement, also starts America's escape from corporate slavery. The beginning of the end of the global banking cartel's lock on our Country.
I love phraseology like "the beginning of the end." It solves so many problems with specificity.
Harvester wrote:What a day for rejoicing! This is HUGE!
Thus far, I'm underwhelmed.
Harvester wrote:You'll have to forgive us as we come into the dragons lair for a little dance. Reenie, you are a tireless warrior for truth & freedom - God bless you!
Reenie might very well be tireless but a warrior for truth & freedom? Not. Reenie is either delusional and believes in this kind of nonsense or Reenie is just another intellectually dishonest promoter.
Harvester wrote:David, you are a true genius. I've learned much from you (12 §411) and have much to learn yet. I thank God for you & may you live long & prosper!
Van Pelt is mentally challenged. You should be ashamed of yourself for enabling him.
Harvester wrote: To think I only recently discovered the matrix, born a chattel serf, given fraudulent paper money, paying taxes I didn't owe . . to bankers! And on it goes - The mind boggles - I'm way past the anger. In fact I've been quite giddy two days running.
If that is true, you need professional help.
Harvester wrote: AND NOW .. to discover the Guardians are tearing down Babylon on my behalf, on your behalf.... It's brilliant!
The "Guardians?" Tearing down Babylon? A nitwit self-promoter like Unger has lured you into thinking he is some kind of "guardian." This only affect this latest scam can have is on the wallets of the suckers and fools he lures into sending him money.
Harvester wrote: Thank you Jesus!

What a mighty God we serve!
The only "God" you're serving is Unger.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

David Merrill wrote:
Harvester wrote:David, you are a true genius. I've learned much from you (12 §411) and have much to learn yet. I thank God for you & may you live long & prosper!

I like that part. Thank you!

Prof could not pull straight "A"s in college so he is jealous of me. It makes sense that he would be calling me mentally challenged.
He can't even get my name right!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Is anyone else trying to figure out why those of us who received advanced degrees at schools the average person has actually heard of are supposed to be impressed at the marks SFB got while studying radio and TV repair at some pissant community college?
Bragging about the 4.0 GPA received at Pissant Community College is like some semipro baseball player bragging about how his career batting average is .585, while no one in the Major League Baseball (with, say, 500 at-bats minumum) can say the same.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

With regard to the title of this thread, namely "The Jig is Up", I have been bothered by this title since this thread began some days ago. I think this title is demeaning and unenlightened.

I suggest we retitle this thread, "The Afro-American is Up"!
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Funny you would make that connection... I was thinking jig, reel and hornpipe. I guess it's all the same since the Irish are the Blacks of Europe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Amazing! Events have been coming at hyperspeed all day. All the governors have resigned in favor of Patriotic Excutive Committess. All the IRS agents have been put into stocks and are being pelted with boxes of tax forms. Everyone convicted of anything the slightest bit tax related offenses has been released. They're currently participating in a victory parde through Washington. On sedan chairs carried by the corrupt New World Order judges who falsely put them away. Anyone to the political left of Pat Buchanan is to be arrested as a communist. All over the country huge bonfires are consuming documents that spell personal names in all caps.

** Alert! ** ** Alert! **

Hillary Clinton has escaped custody! All patriots are warned to be on the lookout for a 7 foot tall scaley skinned, horned demon with jagged fangs and blood red eyes. Do not approach her alone, she's already torn out the throats of 20 militia members. Always keep a bible and silver bullets handy!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Is anyone else trying to figure out why those of us who received advanced degrees at schools the average person has actually heard of are supposed to be impressed at the marks SFB got while studying radio and TV repair at some pissant community college?

Lawdog is all jealous because they failed to teach him how to authorize arrest warrants on bonds.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:Lawdog is all jealous because they failed to teach him how to authorize arrest warrants on bonds.
They taught you how to authorize an arrest warrant on bonds in your TV repair class?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff