Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

David Merrill

Re: THE JIG IS UP

Post by David Merrill »

We specialized in mixing colloqualisms:

The Gig is Up
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

I'm still trying to visualize bonds getting taken into custody once the arrest warrants got authorized.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

rogfulton wrote:I'm still trying to visualize bonds getting taken into custody once the arrest warrants got authorized.

It manifests with $11t, twice the national debt, vanishing from the stock market on the day it is due. I will show you again:

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

rogfulton wrote:I'm still trying to visualize bonds getting taken into custody once the arrest warrants got authorized.
I'm still trying to visualize how a TV repair class teaches one to authorize arrest warrants on bonds.

David Merrill wrote:I will show you again:
You showed nothing. Just because someone filed a document asserting that nonsense about "bona fide bills of exchange" proves nothing.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The $11t vanishing from the stock market was quite convincing. - That it happened on the day required by the rules.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

David Merrill wrote:The $11t vanishing from the stock market was quite convincing. - That it happened on the day required by the rules.
So where do you believe that the $11 trillion from the stock market went?

And when the stock market goes up, is that somehow evidence that you're losing? I don't get the connection between the stock market and the courts dismissing all your filings.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Well, that's because you're sane and he's not. On at least one occasion, SFB claimed 9-11 happened as a reaction to something he did, or to cover up the effect of something he did.
I believe that was when he sued his motor scooter for killing Jesus. 9/11 happened because of that. I'm not quite sure how that all worked out. David, can you please explain how 9/11 relates to one of your lawsuits?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

If I remember correctly, David claims that because his filings in his "suits" were revealing the "fraud" being committed against lawful money and the like, we Illuminati set into motion the events of 9-11 in an attempt to destroy the evidence.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

FreeAmericaPlan: Sam K fired from RAP. Tim turner "He is and has been doing his own thing for sometime and refuses to include the other elders in his plan"
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:
FreeAmericaPlan: Sam K fired from RAP. Tim turner "He is and has been doing his own thing for sometime and refuses to include the other elders in his plan"

And there are now competing websites for the "Restore America Plan".

http://guardiansofthefreerepublics.com/front-page.html

http://www.restoreamericaplan.net/
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Looks as if these multiple Restore Americas are going to restore multiple Americas. Be a bummer if we end up living in different ones. Can we set up dimensional portals to travel between them? We'll we need Sovereign Passports? And if each America has a different set of Guardians, does each get its own Green Lantern?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

Harvester wrote:Today, 3/29/2010, unbeknownst to most Americans, warrants were served to all governors arresting their bonds.
Could you tell me the name of the persons who served those warrants to each of those governors, and the time that the event occurred? Did any of these 50 (maybe less if these konstitushinal rangers made a road trip.) happen to photograph these events?

Don't bother replying unless you can provide those exact details. Bluster and obfuscation will be RETURNED FOR CAUSE IN RED INTERNET CRAYON
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

buck09 wrote: Could you tell me the name of the persons who served those warrants to each of those governors, and the time that the event occurred? Did any of these 50 (maybe less if these konstitushinal rangers made a road trip.) happen to photograph these events?

Don't bother replying unless you can provide those exact details. Bluster and obfuscation will be RETURNED FOR CAUSE IN RED INTERNET CRAYON
Ohhhh, that's it!!! Those crafty governors wrote "Refused for Cause" in a nice venetian red on the warrants, thus derailing the whole process. Check and mate. Nice....
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

grixit wrote:Looks as if these multiple Restore Americas are going to restore multiple Americas. Be a bummer if we end up living in different ones. Can we set up dimensional portals to travel between them? We'll we need Sovereign Passports? And if each America has a different set of Guardians, does each get its own Green Lantern?
In brightest day, in darkest night
no evil shall escape my sight
let those who worship evil's might
beware my power, Green Lantern's Light!

I got a Green Lantern for my birthday 12 years ago. My spousal unit has excellent taste.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Best Green Lantern moment ever - Guy Gardner gets knocked the f*ck out by Batman - in one punch.
Disagree. Around 1965, it was revealed that the Oans, in an amazing display of shortsightedness, as if their super evolved brains had lost the common sense lobe, were using the planet where they mined the power ring mineral as their Siberia. After the prisoners revolted, they were able to capture Hal Jordan and take his ring away. Ah but remember a Green Lantern has two powers, of which the multifunction force tentacle of the ring is the secondary one. The primary power is the enormous will power it takes to operate a ring. And Hal, using his willpower alone, escaped by teleporting back to Earth.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Stop it guys, you're making me hot! The spouse won't be home for another two hours!
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Never mind. :D Spousal unit got off the air and home on time a couple hours ago.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Cathulhu wrote:Spousal unit
And they say romance is dead.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Actually we both call each other that. We met at a sci-fi convention.