Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Lost Horizons Jumps the Shark

Post by Prof »

Lost Horizons, like Fonzi from Happy Days, has "jumped the shark:"
Nationwide

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 pm Post subject: Guardians of the Free Republics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stumbled across this: http://www.gotfr.org

10 minute audio clip from 3/22 conference call:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvJUlyNK4E

"Even if Sam Kennedy or somebody else disappeared, THIS PLAN GOES FORWARD." ... "As soon as the paperwork is served on all the governments, things start moving forward" ... "All of the pieces of the puzzle are in place" ... "This has the backing of foreign international courts" ... "The foreclosure situation will be addressed in the very near future" ... "Political prisoners like Sherry Peel Jackson will [soon] be out" ... "The IRS will be gone as of February 2011"

if legit, this is brilliant .. and very hopeful.
Stand tall warriors!
This is, of course, the rubbish that Reenie was pushing on this site.
"My Health is Better in November."
bmielke

Re: Lost Horizons Jumps the Shark

Post by bmielke »

It's nice to see the LH Crowd branching out into other conspiracy theories.
reenie

Post by reenie »

That Rubbish is what came directly from Dr. Sam Kennedy. Reenie, me..........I did NOT WRITE IT. It is even signed by Dr. Kennedy! So please stick to the truth here ..........that is all I ask!

Right now on http://republicbroadcosting.org Dr. Sam Kennedy is a guest along with Ralph Winterrowd, Ronald MacDonald, an attorney, and John Stadmiller, Host and Owner of RBN.

The Documents HAVE ALL BEEN SERVED! No one has had any problems. We are wakening up the sleeping public and we will restore the constitution. This plan has been worked on for many, many years and formulated over many months!

Instead of falsely accusing me of posting or writing rubbish...........can you not keep an open mind stop the name calling and at least examine the process that The Restore America Plan is all about. Refute the plan if you can! Or are you so afraid that the people are going to turn against some of you for your past deeds? That is not the intent of this Plan whatsoever! So get over it! The intent is to replace this de facto government with a de jeur government which is constitutional. We are fed up with this de facto government that commits crimes and forces their will with the barrel of a gun!

It is a non-violent plan. This is America's best chance. There are many others who are so angry that armed rebellion is not out of the question for them. That is not something I could ever support. I do not believe in an armed uprising! But it is of concern now.

We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by reenie on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

I am very sorry, Reenie. I thought you were pushing this rubbish; from your post, I understand that you believe in what I and any other thinking person would consider rubbish and think that everyone should take seriously what I and every other person with an IQ above room temperature in an ice hotel would consider bull crap. This is, after all, what you just posted:
The Documents HAVE ALL BEEN SERVED! No one has had any problems. We are wakening up the sleeping public and we will restore the constitution. This plan has been worked on for many, many years and formulated over many months!

Instead of falsely accusing me of posting or writing rubbish...........can you not keep an open mind stop the name calling and at least examine the process that The Restore America Plan is all about. Refute the plan if you can! Or are you so afraid that the people are going to turn against some of you for your past deeds? That is not the intent of this Plans intent whatsoever! Our intent is to replace this de facto government with a de jeur government which is constitutional. We are fed up with this de facto government that commits crimes and force their will with the barrel of guns!
"My Health is Better in November."
reenie

Post by reenie »

Yes and I was listening to RBN and quoted what Dr. Kennedy had just said. You can listen to the interview at http://republicbroadcasting.org and hear it for yourself.

You will have to go to the archives and click on The National Intel Report which aired today and along With Dr. Sam Kennedy, there was Ralph Winterrowd (who was against the plan to start with even though he did not know anything about it) Ronald MacDonald an attorney who was one of the authors of They Own it All Including You and John Stadmiller, Host and Owner of RBN.

No appology needed. Just want people to keep an open mind and not be so contemptuous prior to investigation! Something has got to give ..........the people are being ripped off with the bailouts, and beaten down with all of the eroding of freedoms starting way back with the Patriots Act.

Just who are these people running our government anyway. And please .....voting people in or out of office does not amount to a hill of beans. Both parties have sold out. They all work for the globalists now!

I am not willing to spill or spend one more ounce of blood or one more FRN for Israel's wars. Especially when we were lied into it in the first place. What the hell is that all about?

Obama sneaks off to Afghanistan........what the hell is he doing cutting a DOPE DEAL with Karzai? That is about the size of it. Those poppies are Rockefeller and they control the drugs in America both legal and illegal! Obama sent 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan just in time for the harvest! Nice. Poppy production is up 90% since the US took over and the Taliban left!

The window for the American people is closing in rapidly and there will soon be a time when we will not be able to make any changes!
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

reenie wrote: Poppy production is up 90% since the US took over and the Taliban left!
Could it possibly be because a bunch of well armed warlords no longer have to fight for survival so now they are going to make a little cash for the day when the US pulls out and they go back to fighting?

No...Sorry you were right it mudt be a massive conspiracy.