Guardians of the Free Republics 'Demanding' letter prompts

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Guardians of the Free Republics 'Demanding' letter prompts

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

So how long do you think it'll be before you get picked up and questioned by the FBI for writing that letter?

EDIT: By the way, dumbass...Jesus was talking about experts of religious law, not secular law or lawyers. But you wouldn't be the first shmuck to twist scripture to jive with your ideas.

You're in good company:

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

From Lost Horizons:
Nationwide

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time permitting, I've checked into this RESTORE AMERICA PLAN, listened to the audios. The folks behind it come across as honest Godly men. The so-called 'elders' are no dummies. Leaders in the 'secured party creditor' arena, they've discharged mortgages, perfected liens, unraveled much of the UCC merchant deception. They've caused federal judges to run, had cases dismissed. How? They know a SOVEREIGN, a living man, is superior in law to any corporation - a legal fiction. They are exercising WE THE PEOPLES (long dormant) common law right to self-government.

They say government deception & fraud runs WAY beyond just our money system and misapplied tax. I realize their premise that the UNITED STATES is a federal corporation (for most legislation) is not widely accepted here. But I don't feel it conflicts with Pete's teaching. If true, it just offers another avenue by which more victims are statutorily entrapped (and the Govt would likely not admit to this in court).

More than a year in the works, this is a peaceful, behind the scenes plan, implemented much the same way our liberties were taken from us. It's a long term plan, although we'll start to see changes soon. I could criticize the plan BUT, our situation is so dire, indeed our country is at the precipice, that I will not stand in the way of ANYONE attempting to restore my birthright. My unalienable right to life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness. They have my full support and I am praying for victory.

And woe unto you Quatloosers, Pharisees, & teachers of the law. You defend the largest scam in history; that which is legal but not lawful. Repent, for the time of judgment is near. "Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." Romans 12
Emphasis added.

Interesting that Nationwide lumps Quatloos with the Pharisees of Christ's era and "teachers of the law" (another New Testament phrase, used in the NIV). Interestingly, the KJV translated the Greek to read, in English, "scribes." Scribes, of course, were the few men in the acient world trained to write and read. Pharasees, incidentally, were largely "blue collar" folks, who attempted to follow very strictly both the written law and the rabbincal teachings.

So, it is not so bad to be lumped with the few folks in the ancient world who could read and right and the very "Law" abiding group of ordinary folks (even if Christ pointed out that following the law was not enough-- there had to be belief/faith/charity to go along with the law).

On the other had, Nationwide seems to think all three groups were evil, and that God will take his vengeance on all of us here at Quatloos. I suppose I never thought of my support of the law as justifying devine intervention. Well, I just guess we'll have to see how God handles this issue.

Rgarding DVMP and the groups at Lost Horizons and Sui from a safe and well-armed distance.

Prof.
"My Health is Better in November."
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Prof wrote:Pharasees [sic], incidentally, were largely "blue collar" folks, who attempted to follow very strictly both the written law and the rabbincal teachings.
I am not sure where your information that the Pharisees were equivalent to "blue collar folks" is coming from While you are on point about their attitudes and behaviors regarding Mosaic Law, they were religious lawyers which explains their motivations. They had the position and responsibility of interpreting the Law and seeing that the law was enforced. Since the Mosaic Law covered most aspects of Jewish life (not just dietary laws, but also civil code for contracts, torts and crime) the Pharisees were functionally equivalent to the conduct that modern lawyers carry out today. The apostle Paul was formerly a Pharisee, was literate, educated in the Law, and was a Roman citizen to boot - hardly the type that would fit the definition of a blue collar worker.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Prof

Post by Prof »

The Pharisees are generally thought to be the artisan class -- what we call blue collar today, or closer to today's middle class. Paul (Saul), for example, was a tent maker.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Prof wrote:The Pharisees are generally thought to be the artisan class -- what we call blue collar today, or closer to today's middle class. Paul (Saul), for example, was a tent maker.
An activity that Paul learned only after his conversion - there is no evidence that he practiced tentmaking prior to that and we know that he claimed to be a doctor of the law as a Pharisee and functioned as a prosecutor of the Law when persecuting the early Christians. He came from Tarsus, a city known for having a strong intellectual culture.

I know that some scholars have interpreted the "Jay Circle" social stratum in the ancient Judaic society as being equivalent to the "blue collar" social class of our modern world, but even they admit that this is subjective and open to intrepretation.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Prof

Post by Prof »

Of course, speculation about the social level/class of anyone in Judea is hard work, since, as I recall, the social structure scholars know most about was Roman or aped the Roman and Hellenic world's social structure. I have also seen the Pharisee's referred to as the "country" party -- predecessors to modern rabbinical Judaism -- while the Sadducees have been referred to as the "city" or temple party. Part of the difference between the two groups was the role of Temple worship, if again I recall correctly. I am not sure that the "law" emphasis varied much from the Temple and Rabinnic Jews of the Roman era. I always thought the difference was source -- Sadducees stuck to Torah; Pharisees took Torrah and oral sources. I am not sure how the Talmud fit in with either group, but I seem to recall that the composition of the Talmud had begun during the Babylonia captivity.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:So how long do you think it'll be before you get picked up and questioned by the FBI for writing that letter?
HA! Your flattery is misplaced Doktor. I didn't write it but it appears the author did post here in 2008; probably unaware he'd walked into the Demon's lair.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Prof wrote:The Pharisees are generally thought to be the artisan class -- what we call blue collar today, or closer to today's middle class. Paul (Saul), for example, was a tent maker.
Interesting - for over a year I signed company credit card slips "Omar the Tentmaker" and no one ever mentioned it. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:You've been naughty! Something did happen on the 31st. You sent out letters threatening my legally elected governor.
So fess up, how are you planning on removing him?

Folks, there's lots of misinformation & fearmongering in the mainstream reports about this group and their plan. This is a non-violent group with a peaceful plan to restore WE THE PEOPLES government vs. the corporation masquerading as government. They represent the GOOD GUYS. No one has to resign, only swear an oath to uphold the Constitution of the republic they govern. The plan is backed by the 7 Joint Chiefs of Staff, who work for all of us, the people of America.

Also, the TPTB shills are out in full force too I see.

http://gotfr.org
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Harvester wrote:
Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:You've been naughty! Something did happen on the 31st. You sent out letters threatening my legally elected governor.

Folks, there's lots of misinformation & fearmongering in the mainstream reports about this group and their plan. This is a non-violent group with a peaceful plan to restore WE THE PEOPLES government vs. the corporation masquerading as government. They represent the GOOD GUYS. No one has to resign, only swear an oath to uphold the Constitution of the republic they govern. The plan is backed by the 7 Joint Chiefs of Staff Bullcrap. Prove it., who work for all of us Wrong again. Twice in one sentence., the people of America.

It's amazing how few functioning neurons you have.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Harvester wrote:

Folks, there's lots of misinformation & fearmongering in the mainstream reports about this group and their plan. This is a non-violent group with a peaceful plan to restore WE THE PEOPLES government vs. the corporation masquerading as government. They represent the GOOD GUYS. No one has to resign, only swear an oath to uphold the Constitution of the republic they govern. The plan is backed by the 7 Joint Chiefs of Staff, who work for all of us, the people of America.

The 7 Joint Chiefs of Staff, huh. Sure thing Sparky. This is highly doubtful since there are only 6. Those of us who are former military know that.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

He didn't specify which Joint Chiefs of Staff he was referring to...
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I think it's a typo on his part.

He was trying to say "Chiefs of Joint Staffs" as a clever allusion to the proponents' liberty tools.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

7, 6 whatever, any one branch could overwhelm the federal corp with one hand tied behind their backs. Nikki, you're not keeping up. The Guardian Elders have arrested the governors bonds. Without a bond & a certified copy of Oath you can't hold office. The govs will need to re-oath to their state constitution & original us constitution circa 1787. Also of note, the 13th Amendment prohibits members of the BAR (British Accredited Registry) - title of nobility - from holding office. :shock: For further info on these matters you'll need to ask our resident expert in these matters - David Merrill.

Check the news - It's all happening now. Sorry if it appears I'm pissin on yer parade.

BTW, I'm a peaceful man; I own no weapons beyond a steak knife.
Last edited by Harvester on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Harvester wrote:Without a bond & a certified copy of Oath you can't hold office.
Wanna bet? Just watch them.
Check the news
You guys are universally portrayed as wackos. The only question is whether you are dangerous wackos.
Or brain beyond a few random ganglions.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Harvester wrote:7, 6 whatever,
It is only one example of exactly how clueless you are.
Harvester wrote:anyone one branch could overwhelm the federal corp with one hand tied behind their backs.
First, the President is the top of the chain of command of the military. I guarantee that no group of military leaders will disobey orders from the Commander in Chief.

Second, before proclaiming the 'Federal Corporation' nonsense, you need to learn the meaning of the word 'or'. You should also try to understand what it means when the phrase 'when used in this chapter:' is used.
Harvester wrote:Nikki, you're not keeping up. The Guardian Elders have arrested the governors bonds.
Which is only important in the delusional minds of a few idiots that do not understand the Constitution.
Harvester wrote:Without a bond & a certified copy of Oath you can't hold office.
Which only proves that you are in need of a lesson in civics.
Harvester wrote:The govs will need to re-oath to their state constitution & original us constitution circa 1787. Also of note, the 13th Amendment prohibits members of the BAR (British Accredited Registry) - title of nobility - from holding office. :shock: For further info on these matters you'll need to ask our resident expert in these matters - David Merrill.
Idiotic nonsense parroted by someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.
Harvester wrote:Check the news - It's all happening now. Sorry if it appears I'm pissin on yer parade

None of us are upset because we understand that your "guardian elders" are full of sh*t. Your "guardian elders" are not elected by the majority of the population. Heck, they are not legally elected at all. Through the system of elections used in this country, the people at least have a vote on who represents them within the government. Your guardian boobs don't even allow us that. If it was even true that they could remove the governors, then your guardian boobs would be circumventing the will of the people. Since you cannot see that, there is no help for your idiocy. I am simply thankful that 99.9999% of the population understands just how idiotic guardians of the free republic really are.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Do we have a challenger for David's official Quatloosian office of honor?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Harvester wrote:7, 6 whatever, anyone one branch could overwhelm the federal corp with one hand tied behind their backs. Nikki, you're not keeping up. The Guardian Elders have arrested the governors bonds. Without a bond & a certified copy of Oath you can't hold office. The govs will need to re-oath to their state constitution & original us constitution circa 1787. Also of note, the 13th Amendment prohibits members of the BAR (British Accredited Registry) - title of nobility - from holding office. :shock: For further info on these matters you'll need to ask our resident expert in these matters - David Merrill.

Check the news - It's all happening now. Sorry if it appears I'm pissin on yer parade

If I'm not mistaken, there were quite a few hundred thousand square miles of dirt which were not part of the United States in 1787. How can the governors of states which were admitted by the corporate government, such as Hawaii and Alaska, re-oath an illegal constitution?
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

The Operative wrote:First, the President is the top of the chain of command of the military. I guarantee that no group of military leaders will disobey orders from the Commander in Chief
bhwohahaha.... stop.. it.... I'm gonna pee. ...hahaha.. Oh no!
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Harvester wrote:Check the news - It's all happening now. Sorry if it appears I'm pissin on yer parade

I have never wanted to ban Steak knives more :twisted: