Guardians of the Free Republics 'Demanding' letter prompts

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

bmielke

Re: Guardians of the Free Republics 'Demanding' letter prompts

Post by bmielke »

Harvester wrote:
The Operative wrote:First, the President is the top of the chain of command of the military. I guarantee that no group of military leaders will disobey orders from the Commander in Chief
bhwohahaha.... stop.. it.... I'm gonna pee. ...hahaha.. Oh no!
In school they taught us not to make fun of the slow kids...Until I found Quatloos I have never had so much trouble...Come on Harvester, either you are playing dumb, or mommy doesn't know you are on her computer...

Either way you really aren't that funny anymore.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

bmielke wrote:
Harvester wrote:Check the news - It's all happening now. Sorry if it appears I'm pissin on yer parade

BTW, I'm a peaceful man; I own no weapons beyond a steak knife.
I have never wanted to ban Steak knives more :twisted:
but then, only the criminals wil have steak knives
Funkalicious
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Location: Oh, that would just fit perfectly into your little plan, wouldn't it?

Post by Funkalicious »

Harvester wrote:7, 6 whatever, anyone one branch could overwhelm the federal corp with one hand tied behind their backs. Nikki, you're not keeping up. The Guardian Elders have arrested the governors bonds. Without a bond & a certified copy of Oath you can't hold office. The govs will need to re-oath to their state constitution & original us constitution circa 1787. Also of note, the 13th Amendment prohibits members of the BAR (British Accredited Registry) - title of nobility - from holding office. :shock: For further info on these matters you'll need to ask our resident expert in these matters - David Merrill.
I call Poe.
I was faced with a choice at a difficult age
Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage?
But in the back of my head I heard distant feet
Che Guevara and Debussy to a disco beat
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

This is becoming a blatant trolling attempt. :roll:
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

ROLFLMAO, stop it .. I can't hold it in .........

ahh, [deep breath] As I understand it, the plan is to go back to the US Constitution circa 1787 as amended through December 19, 1860. Which would bring us only to the 13th Amendment. I gather they do not like the 14th, viewing it not so much as freeing a certain class of people, but rather bringing everyone into a restricted class of "citizen of the United States."

http://educationcenter2000.com/The%20Fi ... ennedy.htm
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Harvester wrote:ROLFLMAO, stop it .. I can't hold it in .........

ahh, [deep breath] As I understand it, the plan is to go back to the US Constitution circa 1787 as amended through December 19, 1860. Which would bring us only to the 13th Amendment. I gather they do not like the 14th, viewing it not so much as freeing a certain class of people, but rather bringing everyone into a restricted class of "citizen of the United States."

http://educationcenter2000.com/The%20Fi ... ennedy.htm
Even if that could happen, it would have no effect on the ability of Congress to levy an income tax on a person's compensation for providing services or labor to an employer.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Harvester wrote: For further info on these matters you'll need to ask our resident expert in these matters - David Merrill.
:shock:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Let me get this straight.

THEY are asking all the elected and appointed officials to selectively swear allegiance to portions of the Constitution :?:

If their theory is valid, couldn't the oath also specifically exclude, say, the 2nd and 5th amendments?

It's a shame their work isn't illustrated. It could bring them a lot of money by serializing its publication, in color, every Sunday.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Someone's released the 30-page letter sent out to all Governors.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29341208/Rest ... tion-Pages
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Harvester wrote:Someone's released the 30-page letter sent out to all Governors.

The letter is 30 pages long? That was stupid of them, that will make it very easy for the Postal Inspectors to track them down.

A thirty page letter would need to be in a large envelope, the postmarks will lead back to the town or at least zip code they were mailed from. Assuming they were all mailed at the same time, then is should be possible to find them by a postage buy and every post office i have ever been in has security cameras.

Not to mention if they were metered then there is a code to track down the machine, or if they didn't use stamps a clerk is going to remeber 30 large envelopes going to 30 governors.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Tracking them down isn't a problem. They signed and printed their full names and counties of residence.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Harvester wrote:Someone's released the 30-page letter sent out to all Governors.

Leave it to a tax denier to use an illegible font.
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Demosthenes wrote:Tracking them down isn't a problem. They signed and printed their full names and counties of residence.
Does somebody need to remind them to breath?
The Operative

Post by The Operative »

Restore America Plan and Declaration is equal to...

The only difference is the toilet paper is infinitely more useful and effective.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

bmielke wrote:Does somebody need to remind them to breath?
Haven't you heard? Oxygen is a scam. THEY just want you to believe that you need it to live.
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Demosthenes wrote:
Haven't you heard? Oxygen is a scam. THEY just want you to believe that you need it to live.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah yes, that explains it.
The Operative

Post by The Operative »

Demosthenes wrote:
Real men of genius: The Oxygen Bar inventor! Opens a business with only one true competitor: Earth's atmosphere.
- Courtesy of a Bud Light commercial :mrgreen:
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Here's the juicy bits:

NOTICE This Warrant comprises notice to each and all of the above-listed men and women and all agents and nominees thereof and successors thereto, and to all the people, governments and nations of the world, of the reinhabitation of the legitimate de jure un-incorporated republican government institutions pursuant to the constitutions of the free American republics and the United States of America republic, c. 1787, and the conclusion, termination, voiding and de-funding of the de facto office of “Governor” of each of the aforesaid fifty (50) political subdivisions of the United States Federal Corporation.

WARRANT
The De jure Grand Juries, do hereby unanimously and simultaneously arrest, redeem and recall the bonds, insurance, surety and de facto escrow of the de facto office of Governor, State of ___________, real or imagined, in each of the fifty (50) incorporated political subdivision States of the United States Federal Corporation, thereby rendering all such bonds, insurance, surety and de facto escrow instantly null, void and non-negotiable, and the public wanting for indemnification. For purposes herein, the term “State” also includes the term “Commonwealth” when referring to the fifty (50) political subdivisions of the United States Federal Corporation and similar de facto institutions.

ORDER
The de facto office of Governor of the “State of __________” of each of the fifty (50) incorporated States of the United States Federal Corporation, and all vestiges thereof, is hereby resorbed into the respective de jure office of Governor of ___________ (e.g. New York) of each of the respective fifty (50) free republics of the United States of America, c. 1787, upon the man or woman occupying each such office receiving notice of this Warrant. Upon such notice, each such man or woman shall be free to resign within three days of receipt of this Warrant without recourse for suchresignation, to be replaced by the man or woman next in line to occupy such office.

ORDER
At the time of such resorption, or as soon as is practical thereafter, all such men and women accepting the office of governor of a de jure state republic shall take and subscribe the following respective oath in the presence of the Almighty Creator in front of a duly appointed officer of these De jure Grand Juries, and shall file such oath(s) with these De jure Grand Juries before, and as a condition of, occupying the said respective office, such filing to be completed no later than fourteen (14) days after receipt of this Warrant. Failure of these De jure Grand Juries to timely receive the said oath shall comprise resignation of the respective party from the respective office. The mandatory oath for the office of governor shall be:

"I, A. B., do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, preserve, defend and protect the Constitution of the _____________ (name of state, e.g. “New York” not the “State of New York”) republic and the Constitution for the United States of America republic, circa 1787, and that I will perform and fulfill all of the duties of the office of governor of this republic faithfully and impartially to the best of my ability and understanding, as a sacred actionable blood-oath contract with the People of the _______________ (e.g.“New York” not the “State of New York”) republic, so help me God."

All acts of omission and commission undertaken in good faith in furtherance of this Warrant and all orders to the governors hereunder or subsequent, are indemnified against recourse by the Provisional Bond De jure of Public Indemnification of the Guardians of the Free Republics included in this Declaration in its entirety, the said bond providing safe passage for all such acts of good faith. Until further notice, all funds necessary to timely implement this Warrant and orders to the governors annexed hereto or subsequent warrants or orders shall be debited against the various assets identified in the respective de facto States’ Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.

Failure to comply with these orders to the governors will result in immediate removal from office by order of the De jure Grand Juries.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Yawn.
Demo.
The Operative

Post by The Operative »

Yup, it has the legal effect of a blank roll of toilet paper.