Guardians of the Free Republics 'Demanding' letter prompts

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

bmielke

Re: Guardians of the Free Republics 'Demanding' letter prompts

Post by bmielke »

Who is the Governor of Tennessee, I have been looking everywhere, but they haven't updated yet. It still says it is Phil Bredesen, but that can't be right Harvester said they were all going to resign by March 31...

Now he says the plan is on schedule...

Did they buy DMVP's Time Machine? Is that where he's getting the 20M?

Or...

Did they make their own? My High School physics teacher had a large journal with a couple hundred pages in it that he claimed contained his theory, calculations, and notes on time travel. He said it was possible. He also claimed everything we did in his class could kill us so you decide how reliable that is...

Anyway the point is at this time, they need a time machine to get back on schedule, but then they won't be on schedule because the Governors won't want to resign, and they will need to convince them all over again.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Harvester wrote:7, 6 whatever, any one branch could overwhelm the federal corp with one hand tied behind their backs. Nikki, you're not keeping up. The Guardian Elders have arrested the governors bonds. Without a bond & a certified copy of Oath you can't hold office. The govs will need to re-oath to their state constitution & original us constitution circa 1787. Also of note, the 13th Amendment prohibits members of the BAR (British Accredited Registry) - title of nobility - from holding office.
That claim raised an eyebrow.
Were you seriously claiming the Titles of Nobility Amendment was ever part of the U.S. Constituion, or were you being facetious, Harvester?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titles_of_ ... _Amendment
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Sooo, they need to make an oath on a 1787-constitution, while at the same time respect a 1865-amendment with a hidden meaning that only the esteemed Guardian Elders knows about.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Did anyone ever bother to verify that all the Elders and "grand jurors" were white, male property-owners?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Some are female.
Demo.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Thule wrote:Sooo, they need to make an oath on a 1787-constitution, while at the same time respect a 1865-amendment with a hidden meaning that only the esteemed Guardian Elders knows about.
Actually the Phantom Amendment (also known as TONA = Titles Of Nobility Amendment) was an 1810 proposal, triggered by the alleged marriage of socialite Betsy Patterson to Jerome Bonaparte, by which she was styled, or styled herself, "Duchess of Baltimore". There were no explanatory statements accompanying the proposal, by since, by the time it was even proposed, Jerome Bonaparte denied being married to Patterson and had married a German princess, it quickly ran out of steam. The last state ratification was in December 1812, the twelfth ratification at a time when 14 were required for adoption (and that hurdle kept rising).

It got into some books as the 13th amendment because, in 1815, a five volume set of "The Laws of the United States" was published, in which the proposal appeared on page 74 of the first volume as "13th Amendment", right behind the adopted 11th and 12th Amendments. BUT the editor's introduction, some 75 pages away, contained the clear statement that this TONA had not been adopted at presstime but was being included in expectation of completing the process. Thereafter some other books the offered the text of the Constitution got their text from the 1815 volume - but without having read the editor's caveat - and included the TONA as the last amendment. When this happened in 1817 in a pocket edition of the Constitution printed by contract for the Congress itself, the House of Representatives asked President James Monroe to verify the matter, and Secretary of State John Quincy Adams, after corresponding with all the state governments, reported back that the TONA had failed to get enough ratification (then the requirement was 15) to be adopted; thereafter it did not appear in a Congressionally authorized edition of the Constitution. The 1815 Laws of the United States was replaced in 1845 by a new series, Statutes at Large, which made clear that the TONA had not been adopted. Additionally the Supreme Court justices, on more than one occasion, had said the same. Nor did Congress ever consider enabling legislation (it would have required some, to set out what evidence and what penalties for such cases).

This was a mere footnote in history until around 1980 when Alfred Adask stumbled upon it and decided for himself that "title of nobility" included "esquire", which was by no means regulated, even in Britain, and was, by all authorities, a title of commonality, not nobility. Adask decided this applied to all lawyers, whether or not graduates of law schools (Adask also decided this included bankers, although he never explained why), a bit awkward since lawyers in Congress in 1810 voted in favor of the proposal.

The militia myth is that expression used for the legal profession - the bar - is an acronym for British Accrediting Registry (or Regency or something with the same initials). Not true, nor is there any such thing, either as an organization or a publication; nor is such a thing mentioned in histories of the legal profession nor in English court decisions.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

This could very well be nonsense, but my understanding of the term "bar" is as follows. In English courts, there is a bar (or railing) that separated the judge, lawyers, jury, and defendent from the audience. This physical bar was used a symbol for those who were qualified to go beyond the bar and participate in court proceedings vs those who were not allowed to pass the bar. A "member of the bar" would be those people who are able to move beyond the bar into the formal court proceedings. When one would become a lawyer, the folks would say "now you're allowed past the bar," and this then became the expression "passing the bar". The "bar exam" terminology came from this expression as well.

The bar is not an acronym for British Accrediting Registry, but is really just a plain old bar that separates people in the court room. A whole lot of terms came from this, but such is the way of language. No secret society and no super-secret clandestine organization here, just a plain old wooden bar.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Your understanding is correct. Another possibility is that the bar was a sort of table -- much the way a stand-up drinking establishment is called a bar -- on which the lawyers placed their paperwork for consideration by the judge. As putting papers on this bar was restricted to members of the profession, ..., etc.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Bernie & Silversopp, thanks for that; you may well be right on the missing 13th Amendment and "BAR." Anyway, no big deal.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Anyway, no big deal.
Possible translations:

"I don't believe anything I post."
"I've been proven so wrong so often, one more time hardly matters."
"I never understood what the point of the 'missing' 13th amendment was."
"I really am just a troll."
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face
Stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been
To sit with Elders of the gentle race
This world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait
All will be revealed

~ Page, Plant & Bonham
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Let's make sure I have it straight; in March Harv told us all we're about to be stomped under by the takeover of the USA, when a bunch of self-righteous, self-appointed yahoos sent a threat to every governor in the country. Oddly, some were arrested, and no governor paid attention beyond signing the paperwork to get the nuisances charged.

Now Harv has mysterious, ineffable knowledge that really, he's winning. After all, he knows Magic Words! This is getting less funny and more and more pathetic.

However, just to help you out, Harv, here's help on your time machine. Yes, sane people who also read this, Dr. C is for real. Hey, he's been to one of my Halloween parties, and I must admit he was right on time...

http://www.centauri-dreams.org/?p=1311
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently in just the last week "Dr. Sam Kennedy" has done an about-face, and denounced the RAP as a scheme whereby his trusted Elders and Guardians of the Republic were plotting to take over the govt just long enough to loot all the banks. A scheme of Goldfinger proportions! And Sam Kennedy now spends a considerable amount of time and effort denouncing them and claiming that he didn't know, etc.

In the meantime, of course, approx 3 weeks after all those demands were served on the governors, not the tiniest visible sign that RAP accomplished anything.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The Governor here has not resigned, he was on TV all weekend about the floods. I guess there is always next time.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The supposed take-over claimed by RAP seems to resemble the TUC scam that was covered in great detail on this forum last year.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Guardians of the Free Republics 'Demanding' letter promp

Post by fortinbras »

I couldn't make this up.

It turns out that one state's Republican Party is now demanding that the TONA be put into the Constitution and the real 13th Amendment be struck out. Does this mean that they want to reinstate slavery???

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/07/27/why- ... dment.html
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

According to the article, they specifically say they aren't addressing or suggesting anything about slavery.

I'm wondering though if I should start using esquire after my name now. It's not that commonly seen at least where I am in Texas (I think it's considered a bit pretentious down here sometimes) but if it's a title of royalty then heck, I'm going to put it on everything. I want people to start bowing to me.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Funny thing, the people who claim Esq is a title of nobility never scraped and bowed for me.

They say they aren't "addressing" slavery. Sort of vague about continuing to abolish it, I think.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Funny how many people with that kind of attitude seem so sure they know which end of the bullwhip they'd end up on.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4