Guardians of the Free Republics 'Demanding' letter prompts

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Guardians of the Free Republics 'Demanding' letter promp

Post by Gregg »

The Jurist wrote:NMG posting http://www.notmyjobtopromoteyourlink
.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1265923540
posted by "LB Bork" who has an icon with the legend "The Jurist" in it. Not to mention the "Posters Website" link leads to the PACinlaw silliness site.

So, were you lying when you said you weren't LB Bork? :shock:
Last edited by Gregg on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Repaired

Post by Repaired »

I had to ditch that video after about 2 minutes. It starts to hurt the brain after too much time watching that stuff.

I had to laugh at the notion that no "sovereign" should have power over another "sovereign" which I guess was my only saving grace. They only want to use the Constitution when it is in their interest and throw the rest out. For instance, the constitution states that the Government (THE PEOPLE) is set up in three different branches....Executive, Legislative and Judicial. There is NO authority for people to set up their own courts as that is a function of Government (all "sovereigns" joined to become one "sovereign" entity).

So, its really not a matter of misunderstanding, it is a complete and utter matter of denial.
I was reading the team law site last night and its the same thing. They do a nice job of creating and showing patriot mythology, but when it comes to their own failure just to read the law in its proper context (which really is not a hard thing to do), they make things up out of thin air to justify their craziness. So, now we have the District of Columbia (Corp US [insert canned laughter here]) who makes all the laws of the land as a corporation for profit. :lol:
The Jurist

Post by The Jurist »

Gregg wrote:
posted by "LB Bork" who has an icon with the legend "The Jurist" in it. Not to mention the "Posters Website" link leads to the PACinlaw silliness site.

So, were you lying when you said you weren't LB Bork? :shock:
Damn, Gregg! You get a junior detective badge!
Sorry though, you are behind some others here.

And, where did I say I wasn't LB Bork? :lol:

The other comment you made, well... We will let that one slip for awhile.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Who else but someone with a pecuniary interest in promoting a scam for all these years would so desperately keep posting here to keep the hits going on his own promotional sites?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Who else but someone with a pecuniary interest in promoting a scam for all these years would so desperately keep posting here to keep the hits going on his own promotional sites?
A pathetic POS who is upgrading from a cardboard box under a bridge to a plywood lean-to beside a double wide by a cliff?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Jurist

Post by The Jurist »

Gregg wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Who else but someone with a pecuniary interest in promoting a scam for all these years would so desperately keep posting here to keep the hits going on his own promotional sites?
A pathetic POS who is upgrading from a cardboard box under a bridge to a plywood lean-to beside a double wide by a cliff?
Your mouth, Gregg :naughty:

Remember, one of the qualities of an idiot is one who speaks without knowledge (or facts).

Also, assumption is the mother of all defamation tort actions.

You too, Judge. I will be addressing you formally when I have more time.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The Jurist wrote:
Gregg wrote:
Your mouth, Gregg :naughty:

Remember, one of the qualities of an idiot is one who speaks without knowledge (or facts).

Truth is a Defense
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It's been, I think, five months since those "demand letters" were supposedly served by marshals (disguised as USPS letter carriers) on all the Governors, demanding immediate new oaths of office, immediate changes in the state seals and titles, etc.

So far, not the slightest hint that any Governor took any of this seriously. Absolutely none.

How long do you think this nonsense will continue to have followers? Compare and contrast with NESARA.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

I can guarantee that come November Tennessee is going to have a new governor, and I can promise you that it has everything to do with his inability to take a new oath of office. Because he is term limited and therefore unable to win another term.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The Jurist wrote:...

Ooooooooooo.

I'll be watching my every move. :roll:
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Jurist wrote: Remember, one of the qualities of an idiot is one who speaks without knowledge (or facts).
Well, this certainly covers you, and speaks to all of your maunderings. I have seldom seen such a collection of poorly written fantasy even in the hog wallow you seem native to.

Except, that truth is an absolute defense, and while one can be offended by the truth, one can’t be defamed. Both applicable in your case.

To put not too fine a point on it, you are a liar and a self serving fraud, ignorant of history, the law, and most certainly reality, being neither original nor creative, and only in it for the money. I think that pretty summarily sums up both your character and your existence.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

So wasn't something "big" supposed to happen last week to all 50 Govs for their ignoring the Sovrun letters??
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The sound of the "Guardians" all lying on the ground kicking their feet while holding their breath.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

grixit wrote:The sound of the "Guardians" all lying on the ground kicking their feet while holding their breath.
Should we help them with the holding their breath part? We wouldn't want them to give up too early and start breathing again. :twisted:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Operative wrote:
grixit wrote:The sound of the "Guardians" all lying on the ground kicking their feet while holding their breath.
Should we help them with the holding their breath part? We wouldn't want them to give up too early and start breathing again. :twisted:
Excellent suggestion! Gimme a minute, I'll go grab the dry cleaning bags and duct tape.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:Excellent suggestion! Gimme a minute, I'll go grab the dry cleaning bags and duct tape.
Just draw costumes of famous paytriots on the outside of the bags and they will gladly put them on.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

or maybe...

BORK-MAN!!!
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

That pretty much sums up this one. :shock:
The Devil Makes Three