DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" III

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Observer
Further Moderator

DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" III

Post by The Observer »

I suggest that you turn all that effort into a loving sentiment that I get my full $20M redeemed in lawful money so that there will be no IRS involvement and it will be deducted off the national debt. That way we can all just start picking up the pieces and release this highly compressed information infrastructure, two gold windows at a 20/1 discrepancy from fractional lending, together in helpful constructive cooperation.
Interesting that David is now perceiving us to be fundamental in ensuring that he receives his $20 million claim without any interference from the IRS. This is starting to evolve into a touchy-feely "Kumbayah" moment here. Next thing you know, David will be asking us all to gather in a circle, join hands, and chant phrases from the UCC filings in order to facilitate him getting the cash payout. But that shouldn't be surprising since none of his previous strategies were ever based on how the law really works.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Re: DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" III

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:
I suggest that you turn all that effort into a loving sentiment that I get my full $20M redeemed in lawful money so that there will be no IRS involvement and it will be deducted off the national debt. That way we can all just start picking up the pieces and release this highly compressed information infrastructure, two gold windows at a 20/1 discrepancy from fractional lending, together in helpful constructive cooperation.
Interesting that David is now perceiving us to be fundamental in ensuring that he receives his $20 million claim without any interference from the IRS. This is starting to evolve into a touchy-feely "Kumbayah" moment here. Next thing you know, David will be asking us all to gather in a circle, join hands, and chant phrases from the UCC filings in order to facilitate him getting the cash payout. But that shouldn't be surprising since none of his previous strategies were ever based on how the law really works.

You are really out of touch, whoever you are.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:You are really out of touch, whoever you are.
So says the man who thinks he is going to collect $20 million based on a baseless UCC filing.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Wserra wrote:I was hoping against hope that this thread could stay open long enough to post the DJ's order adopting the M-J's recommendation and dismissing David's non-case.

Oh, well, there's always another thread.

I like that admission. Waiver of Tort is not a civil suit; like the clerk of court erroneously caused.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David: You never said what you intend to do after the District Judge stops laughing and throws you case in the trash can.

Since the magistrate has recommended that the case be thrown out and you haven't complied with her specific instructions, what do you intend to do next?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:David: You never said what you intend to do after the District Judge stops laughing and throws you case in the trash can.

Since the magistrate has recommended that the case be thrown out and you haven't complied with her specific instructions, what do you intend to do next?

I have big plans for a bright future - none involving you Nikki.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:
Nikki wrote:David: You never said what you intend to do after the District Judge stops laughing and throws you case in the trash can.

You still haven't said what you will do when you don't get the $20M.

How do you intend to explain that away to all of your followers at Sooey?

How are you going to weasel around the fact that your remedy and legal theories don't even work for you?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:
David Merrill wrote:

You still haven't said what you will do when you don't get the $20M.

How do you intend to explain that away to all of your followers at Sooey?

How are you going to weasel around the fact that your remedy and legal theories don't even work for you?

That post is pregnant with assumptions. My legal theories consist of nothing more and nothing less than the remedy written into the law. That is why the work so well for people on Sui.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The only assumption is that you will never see a cent of the $20M.

However, since you've boasted how certain you were and promised $350 each to a large number of people, you are somehow going to have to explain why the whole thing was a total loser from day one.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:The only assumption is that you will never see a cent of the $20M.

However, since you've boasted how certain you were and promised $350 each to a large number of people, you are somehow going to have to explain why the whole thing was a total loser from day one.

It is still a terrific evidence repository. You are jumping the gun. Whatever BLACKBURN decides will be testimony on the record. You will get a kick out of this fellow Sam no doubt - but you gotta admire the judge for allowing him to build a record:

Record-forming.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:It is still a terrific evidence repository. You are jumping the gun. Whatever BLACKBURN decides will be testimony on the record
So David is now implicitly implying that he knows that he won't get the $20 million he is asking the state court to order payment of? I always get very amused to see David making these unfortunate blurts when he gets confronted by truth here in Quatloosia.

Well, Nikki, it is apparent that David doesn't know what to do once his current filing gets tossed out. Which is a shame, since I thought David would have been able to keep this nonsense going for another 6 months at least.

David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:
David Merrill wrote:It is still a terrific evidence repository. You are jumping the gun. Whatever BLACKBURN decides will be testimony on the record
So David is now implicitly implying that he knows that he won't get the $20 million he is asking the state court to order payment of? I always get very amused to see David making these unfortunate blurts when he gets confronted by truth here in Quatloosia.

Well, Nikki, it is apparent that David doesn't know what to do once his current filing gets tossed out. Which is a shame, since I thought David would have been able to keep this nonsense going for another 6 months at least.

The testimony of the office of profit may turn out to be worth much more than the $20M in the long run. You guys keep hoping it goes that way if you like.

We will see. - You with your bereft wager. You sleep at night out of ignorance and a false self-assurance that I deserve nothing for this violation of my rights. You are really a very sorry sort - you and Nikki. The shock if I get my $20M will be a real blow!

I will not feel sorry for you if I get a settlement. Sorry as you are.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:The testimony of the office of profit may turn out to be worth much more than the $20M in the long run. You guys keep hoping it goes that way if you like.

We will see. - You with your bereft wager. You sleep at night out of ignorance and a false self-assurance that I deserve nothing for this violation of my rights. You are really a very sorry sort - you and Nikki. The shock if I get my $20M will be a real blow!

I will not feel sorry for you if I get a settlement. Sorry as you are.

Regards,

David Merrill.
something about flying pigs?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:The shock if I get my $20M...
David Merrill wrote:I will not feel sorry for you if I get a settlemen
Two 'ifs' in your post, David? That isn't thinking very positive. Are you lacking confidence in what you have been preaching? That isn't very fair to any suitors who have purchased a share in your venture? They may well consider it to be fraudulent behavior on your part if they become convinced that you are only speculating that you might collect $20M.

Very amusing that you accuse me of false self-assurance, yet you have no assurance whatsoever in your scheme.

In any event, keep making these unfortunate, but very revealing blurts about what you truly believe versus what you keep telling everyone at Sui.

David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Sure I do. I have plenty of assurance. I have already convinced you all that I was denied a speedy trial. That is worth something. SUTHERS, SAMELSON and I agreed that it is worth $20M.

Dezcad and Wserra can show you the transcript.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

David Merrill wrote:Sure I do. I have plenty of assurance. I have already convinced you all that I was denied a speedy trial. That is worth something. SUTHERS, SAMELSON and I agreed that it is worth $20M.

I am unable to find any transcript containing anything remotely like what you've stated.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

I don't remember if it was you or Wesley.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

David Merrill wrote:I have already convinced you all that I was denied a speedy trial.
Of course you haven't, because you weren't.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:
David Merrill wrote:I have already convinced you all that I was denied a speedy trial.
Of course you haven't, because you weren't.

You think five years is speedy??
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:Sure I do. I have plenty of assurance. I have already convinced you all that I was denied a speedy trial. That is worth something. SUTHERS, SAMELSON and I agreed that it is worth $20M.

Every day, his story changes.

1 - He wasn't denied a speedy or timely trial. From the minute he was arrested, all the proceedings fell well within the speedy trial guidelines. David is cmplaining about the amount of time between the warrant was issued and the trial. He is, again, confused.

2 - Suthers and Samelson [sic] never agreed to anything. David has imagined that his allegation of a $20M judgement / lien / claim / whatever received some form of acceptance from the court officials.