DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" III

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

David Merrill

Re: DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" III

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:By persisting in attempting to collect on his do-it-yourself lien for $20M and in attempting to have his home-made arrest warrants executed, David is running the risk of legal consequences far more serious than being branded a vexatious litigant (which he would ignore, anyway).

Both federal and state governments take a dim view of people who file liens against public officials in retaliation for some imaginary insult or in threatening public officials in any way.

Should any actions be brought against David as a result of his current quest, he will finally find a legitimate use for all of his evidenve repositories: substantiation for a Cheek defense.

It is kind of difficult to call me a vexatious litigant when I have filed nothing into the clerk's case to begin with.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Former DMVP Friend?
In a first under the federal law, a founder of a Montana militia group has been sentenced for retaliating against three federal judges.

Daniel E. Petersen – a 67-year-old founder of the Montana Freeman militia who is serving time for bank fraud, threats against federal officials and other charges – was sentenced to an additional eight-year prison term Tuesday following allegations that he'd concocted a plan to retaliate against the judges, including John C. Coughenour, a U.S. District Court judge in Seattle.

More than simply exacting his revenge, Petersen apparently planned to make himself some money, a U.S. Attorney's Office spokesperson said in a statement
Now I know the jjudge in question wasn't Federal but maybe SFBFKADMVP should look towards his old friends and see what is possible.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

DVMP's first fantasy is that he has a lien. As I have demonstrated, he does not.

His second fantasy seems to be that the US Dist. Court should recognize both his lien (which does not exist) and a claim which could be then secured by a lien. The problem is, no one but DMVP sees a "claim" -- as the US DJ pointed out in its opoinion.

His Final Fantasy seems to be that the US Marshalls will enforce his non-existent lien to collect his non-existent claim but the "his clerk" is blocking the door. DMVP: To create a lien, you need a judgment recognizing your claim. Then you need a Court order sending out the US Marshall's to levy and execute. As pointed out above: No Claim; No Judgment; No Lien; No Order to USMS.

This is all a fantasy.

Regarding DMVP from a safe distance, Prof.
"My Health is Better in November."
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Prof wrote:DVMP's first fantasy is that he has a lien. As I have demonstrated, he does not.

His second fantasy seems to be that the US Dist. Court should recognize both his lien (which does not exist) and a claim which could be then secured by a lien. The problem is, no one but DMVP sees a "claim" -- as the US DJ pointed out in its opoinion.

His Final Fantasy seems to be that the US Marshalls will enforce his non-existent lien to collect his non-existent claim but the "his clerk" is blocking the door. DMVP: To create a lien, you need a judgment recognizing your claim. Then you need a Court order sending out the US Marshall's to levy and execute. As pointed out above: No Claim; No Judgment; No Lien; No Order to USMS.

This is all a fantasy.

Regarding DMVP from a safe distance, Prof.

I will continue on with no regard for the clerk's little fantasy excursion into civil suits.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:When the clerk acts up, I will have him replaced.
Let's see, he files a civil suit for you without your permission or direction, he then blocks the US marshals from arresting the judges on your arrest warrants, and he is interfering from keeping the US from satisfying the obligation. Yet you think he doesn't need to be replaced yet. Guess those arrest warrants aren't as serious as you make them out to be.
So far here he has filed a civil suit and gotten a lot of misguided Quatlosers all excited

No, we are smugly satisfied to see that your actions to date have resulted in a string of successive losses for you.
I will continue on with no regard for the clerk's little fantasy excursion into civil suits
As opposed to your overwrought fantasy cruise into pointless and meaningless civil suits, filings and litigations.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:Actually he is not in the position of trust further than to procure the "exclusive original cognizance" of the US government. When the clerk acts up, I will have him replaced. So far here he has filed a civil suit and gotten a lot of misguided Quatlosers all excited. He has not effected the lien in any manner whatsoever. He is just running interference on the US being obliged to help with settlement. Harmless - but useful testimony on my record.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Call it folks: 50-50 swollen ego or delirium

"... the US being obliged to help with settlement." David, exactly where does the jurisdiction of a US District court lie when the dispute is totally within a state and does not involve any federal statutes?
David wrote:It is kind of difficult to call me a vexatious litigant when I have filed nothing into the clerk's case to begin with.
Nikki wrote:being branded a vexatious litigant (which he would ignore, anyway)
TADA :!:
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

There is diversity between you, an admitted slave - and Planet Merrill.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="David Merrill"]It is an evidence repository....

Yeah, I've got one of those as well; only I call it a "wastebasket". :P :P :P
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:There is diversity between you, an admitted slave - and Planet Merrill.
Whenever David is faced with facts which contradict his world view, he retreats even farther into his bowl of word salad.

He has yet to explain how his various repositories can overcome either the rules of the applicable courts or federal and state statutes.

He never will.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Evidence repositories prove facts.

It is marvelous how resorting to one form, blending law and equity makes BLACKBURN a politician. I will throw some salad his way, about lobbying (Conflict of Interest) and Referendum.

This will get real fun - too fun for Nikki!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

With the exception of those who profit by luring others into trouble (like Schiff, Hendrikson, Global Prosperity, etc) it isn't any fun at all watching someone crash and burn.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:With the exception of those who profit by luring others into trouble (like Schiff, Hendrikson, Global Prosperity, etc) it isn't any fun at all watching someone crash and burn.

You liar!

IRS Notices

Alleged Notice 2010-33

Alleged Notice 2008-14

What do you call a Notice that has not been posted, Nikki?

Answer: Bogus.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

David Merrill wrote:
Nikki wrote:With the exception of those who profit by luring others into trouble (like Schiff, Hendrikson, Global Prosperity, etc) it isn't any fun at all watching someone crash and burn.

You liar!

IRS Notices

Alleged Notice 2010-33

Alleged Notice 2008-14

Where or how do you believe that those notices have to be posted? Please point to the law, regulation, or official directive that states those notices have to be posted someplace other than their current location.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The Observer wrote:
(2) wserra and Dr. Caligari predicted this result accurately: dismissal and no jury trial granted, contrary to what David's expectations were.
Oh hell, even I predicted this to be the outcome and I'm not a lawyer. That's bad when the non-lawyer can call it, too.

Someone should tell Harvester he's not getting his money.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:
You liar!

IRS Notices

Alleged Notice 2010-33

Alleged Notice 2008-14

How about if we call it SFBFKADMVP's inability to do simple research?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Time to lock this thread down, what with David Merrill trying to distract attention from his court loss by focusing on his bogus issue over whether a frivpen is valid because it wasn't posted as a notice. However, I can't lock it myself since I don't have moderator status on this thread.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:
David Merrill wrote:
You liar!

IRS Notices

Alleged Notice 2010-33

Alleged Notice 2008-14

How about if we call it SFBFKADMVP's inability to do simple research?

That should be published in the IRS Notices, not the Internal Revenue Bulletin.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

P.S. I refused for cause BLACKBURN's order and judgment yesterday.