DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" IV

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Observer
Further Moderator

DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" IV

Post by The Observer »

And it's time for another gripping episode of "As The Planet Merrill Turns." In the last episode our unabashed hero, David Merrill, said this:
P.S. I refused for cause BLACKBURN's order and judgment yesterday.
Well, that was not at all unexpected, given the lack of original thought and practice that has been the basis of David's legal (or lack thereof) strategy for these so many years. And we realize that Judge Blackburn has most likely not lost any sleep over this action, in the unlikely even that he was made aware of it, or even in the more unlikely event that he would actually care about this non-event.

Is this the final piece of evidence that David needed to turn his depository into action? Will he be heading to the appeals court(s) to get the justice that he demands? Or will he force the clerk of the court to file an appeal?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" IV

Post by grixit »

Will he get picked up on a 72 hour evaluation hold?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

He didn't include his left foot print on the document, therefore David's refusal for cause is meaningless. I can't believe someone as well educated and with such an impressive track record as Mr. Van Pelt would have forgotten this simple step.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Haven't we already beat this dead horse enough?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Absolutely not... er, I mean; Have you quit beating your wife?

What I mean is that it is not a dead horse and if it was I would not be beating it anyway - I think.

The Observer wrote:And it's time for another gripping episode of "As The Planet Merrill Turns." In the last episode our unabashed hero, David Merrill, said this:
P.S. I refused for cause BLACKBURN's order and judgment yesterday.
Well, that was not at all unexpected, given the lack of original thought and practice that has been the basis of David's legal (or lack thereof) strategy for these so many years. And we realize that Judge Blackburn has most likely not lost any sleep over this action, in the unlikely even that he was made aware of it, or even in the more unlikely event that he would actually care about this non-event.

Is this the final piece of evidence that David needed to turn his depository into action? Will he be heading to the appeals court(s) to get the justice that he demands? Or will he force the clerk of the court to file an appeal?

The clerk is free to file the appeal for his case if he pleases. I have much bigger and better ideas about BLACKBURN.

Regards,

David Merrill.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

David Merrill wrote:I have much bigger and better ideas about BLACKBURN.
Does it involve another wacky adventure in your time machine?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:Haven't we already beat this dead horse enough?
Yes!!!!! We've pounded the horse into a puree, and the stink is horrible!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Can David provide one example of his magic words "Refusal for cause" or "accept for value" working?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

silversopp wrote:Can David provide one example of his magic words "Refusal for cause" or "accept for value" working?
Why bother asking? Dimwit will simply avoid your question, and inflict either more word salad on us or provide us with yet another redacted item from the courthouse wastebasket/evidence repository.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

silversopp wrote:Can David provide one example of his magic words "Refusal for cause" or "accept for value" working?
Lets speculate a quick answer. NO
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hey, it's kept him out of prison in this latest case!!!!

Victory!!!!!!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, if we really think hard about this, David's latest refusal for cause has accomplished a number of things, things that did not occur yesterday - ergo it must have something to do with David's efforts:

(1) Germany did not invade Poland,

(2) The sun did not become a nova,

(3) Kangaroos did not evolve into a higher life form and take over this planet,

and conversely a number of bad things happened as well:

(4) no cure for cancer was discovered,

(5) a bunch of people died all over the world,

and

(6) the Illuminati/Quatloosia/Evil Lizard Galactic Space Empire Conspiracy still continues to be in charge.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:I have much bigger and better ideas about BLACKBURN.
I can't seem to get this re-run out of my mind of Wile E. Coyote ordering from the Acme Store Catalog...

David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

I have told you all of many success stories from Refusal for Cause. You just don't believe them.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill Van Pelt wrote:I have told you all of many success stories from Refusal for Cause. You just don't believe them.
You've yet to tell us ANYTHING that we can believe, so why should this be any different?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

I don't see any point in typing in the anecdotes again and because R4C is so effective there is no transcript or whatever to show you.

One time the chief of police defrauded the court by not forwarding the R4C after he sent the cause to the courthouse. The suitor showed with his R4C, certified copy from the federal courthouse evidence repository to prevent fraud on the court. The judge was very interested in that and put it into his case file and said, "Okay".

Not very impressive proof. The fellow was thorough and went back a couple weeks later to look in the cases. The clerk had consolidated it to one jacket and all that was in it were his R4Cs. I could show you those but they would be sanitized so that you would just say it proves nothing.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

All you ever have to do is provide a single verifiable case reference to materials in the public record showing where either AFV or RFC was used and was successful.

The only thing your sanitizing does is prevent anyone from verifying any on your claims.

Until something verifiable is presented, all the rest is just word salad.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

David Merrill wrote:Absolutely not... er, I mean; Have you quit beating your wife?

What I mean is that it is not a dead horse and if it was I would not be beating it anyway - I think.
(Bolding added)

I don't have a wife, if I did I would not beat her. coincidentally I have never had a restraing order taken out against me. Nor have I ever been brought up on felony charges, nor have I ever been accused of beating my mother. The same cannot be said for you,

You beat dead horses? To say you think you wouldn't be beating a dead horse implies that in the past you have beaten a dead horse. Even as I type this I think I killed the joke.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:All you ever have to do is provide a single verifiable case reference to materials in the public record showing where either AFV or RFC was used and was successful.

The only thing your sanitizing does is prevent anyone from verifying any on your claims.

Until something verifiable is presented, all the rest is just word salad.
I don't understand. Why do I have to do that?

The sanitizing protects people like you from meddling. I know about your contacting - - - . He spoke to me about you. He is a pretty good success story and he wants me to tell you all that he is glad for how I helped him. That is a pretty convincing success story yet you did not share it in your traditional style?

Maybe it is you who is keeping these things off Quatloos.

I really just cannot tell why I have to show you convincing documented success stories Nikki.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Why?

Because as long as you don't it is obvious that you are a liar.

There are no success stories.

There are just doctored documents which allege to show an approach, but never document any result.

Go on with your daydreams, but don't try to convince anyone else to follow you to ruin and jail.