DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" IV

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" IV

Post by notorial dissent »

David Merrill wrote:You really are a sorry son of a bitch!
Not in the least Merrill, and not anything I said was anything but the dead on truth, unlike the pages and pages of nonsense and outright lies you post. You have to date posted not one item that is either true or verifiable, excepting the information that proves that you are a fraud and a liar. I find this mildly amusing, and in its own way ironic when you try so hard and want so badly to be taken seriously when you are quite simply a pathetic farce and waste of time.
Pottapaug1938 wrote:You really are a coward... and if you disagree: PROVE ME WRONG. Supply the proof that we all have been asking for; and if you can't or won't, you should just go away, or else you will only embarrass yourself further (oh -- I forgot. You have no shame).
Pottapaug1938, don't hold your breath. Merrill's standard tactic is to make his usual run of asinine and nonsensical statements, generally having nothing to do with whatever the current discussion is, and then claim that only he has discovered what the rest of the world could not see, and that he has had "many" successes, and then refuse to provide any information to back up his statements, since they are all fantasies. The only things verifiable, are his losing to an inanimate object, his tax liens, and his latest laughout at the DC.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

You do not seem to understand. I issued writ of error and Refused for Cause this Judgment and its Opinion.

Regards,

David Merrill.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

notorial dissent wrote:The only things verifiable, are his losing to an inanimate object, his tax liens, and his latest laughout at the DC.
I need to stick up for David here. You refer to him losing to an inanimate object, but you failed to provide anymore detail than that. He lost to his motorscooter. That's right, the very same motorscooter that killed Jesus Christ. David should be commended for having the balls to go up against that kind of opponent. And while it sucks that David lost and his motorscooter remains free to murder more Gods, at least he tried to stand up against it.

And while the rest of you are sitting around here talking about tax laws, my hero David is perfecting his time traveling machine so he can go back and prevent his motorscooter from killing Jesus. Once he gets his $20 million from his lawsuit, he'll be able to afford the rest of materials to activate his time machine.

Yeah, David's a bit looney and can be amusing at times, but he's currently engaged in the most important work in the history of mankind. He has sacrificed his illustrious career and family for this. Show him the respect he deserves.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

David Merrill wrote: You do not seem to understand. I issued writ of error and Refused for Cause this Judgment and its Opinion
That must have been a proud day for you and your family.

How did it turn out? Did you get your $20 million?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

silversopp wrote:
David Merrill wrote: You do not seem to understand. I issued writ of error and Refused for Cause this Judgment and its Opinion

That will be coming up soon.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

David Merrill wrote:
silversopp wrote:

That will be coming up soon.
When? Can you give us a date by which you will have won your $20 million? Next week, next month, next year? Or do you not know how long your refuse for cause method takes to work?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

silversopp wrote:the very same motorscooter that killed Jesus Christ.
Does that mean it's a motocross?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:You do not seem to understand. I issued writ of error and Refused for Cause this Judgment and its Opinion.
You do not seem to understand. You have no evidence to show that any of this has ever worked for you to the point that you have a court ruling in your favor. You lost at your trial regarding the Montana Freemen, you lost a trial regarding your motorscooter, you have been tossed out of state court regarding your attempt to backing your way into a lawsuit against state judges. You have not shown any any legal procedure that can be verified or reproduced to prove that what you claim is true.

And what you really do not seem to understand is that success relies on results - not just claims of success.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The Observer wrote:And apparently notorial dissent hit a nerve with David. He isn't taking this Quatloosion assault on his inane theories very well; this is the second time within a couple of weeks that he has snapped or been exceptionally rude in his responses. All of which indicates that David really does know that what he has been spouting has no basis in reality and that he is getting tired of having to constantly defend it.
I've been saying this for a while now: he's running a scam and he knows he's running a scam - he's trying to heist the state of Colorado for $20 million and trying to get the Federal government to do the crime for him.

He's worse than a common criminal who knocks over a liquor store: at least the liquor store bandit has the balls to do his own dirty work.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

UGA Lawdog wrote:SFB has been unusually quiet for a couple of days now. You think maybe he's in the clink again?
I checked Vine Link, which allows you to search both state and counties, I know that Denver County is included because it was a seperate search, no record of David Van Pelt age 46-60 being incarcerated right now in either Denver or state wide.

I also checked El Paso County to be safe also no record.

I would guess that he is not currently in jail, maybe his nose is just out of joint.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

UGA Lawdog wrote:I'd have checked under Merrill, too. You just know he would lie to an arresting officer about his name, and I doubt he possesses any valid ID.
I thought of that, but I thought that when you were arrested they took your finger prints, and he has a record so it would come back Van Pelt. Plus if it was a warrant connected with his Mother then it would be Van Pelt.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

David Merrill wrote:[img] further documentary proof of Merrill's ongoing failures snipped for redundancy

You do not seem to understand. I issued writ of error and Refused for Cause this Judgment and its Opinion.

Regards,

David Merrill.
As I said, nothing of substance except verification of your ongoing failure.

What you don't understand, or more likely, refuse to admit, is that your nonsense has failed yet again. The DC has had a very good, and expensive laugh at your and your backers / suckers expense, and no one, most particularly the DC, gives a rat's ass about you, your r4c, or the rest of your nonsensical pseudo legal gibberings. It, like all the rest of your pseudo legal process is just so much waste paper in the trash can of life, rather like you, having neither substance nor effect.

You can file a Writ of Magnus Bardus for all it will matter, with the possible exception that it would be the first honest thing you have ever filed.

Although ironically, I guess in one sense, your nonsense has in fact been "refused for cause", no legal basis, no hint of reality, and nothing of value to be reviewed. After all, that is what an outright dismissal is in the final analysis, a "refusal for cause" since there was nothing of substance there to begin with, and the laugh is that the court gets to make that determination, you don't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Anyone here remember Count Dante? He ran a kung fu school in the early 70's. Advertised everywhere, called hmself "The Most Dangerous Man Alive" and claimed that his composite, homemade system was the greatest ever. Then one day he and a couple of his senior students entered a big open tournament. And had to fight people who didn't care what was in the press release. The result? Total embarrassment. I think that's what Merrill is experiencing. Unfortunately, there's no nice soft mat to catch him when he goes down.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

grixit wrote:Anyone here remember Count Dante? ...
Yes. A friend of mine (now deceased) was Ed Parker's doctor.

As I recall, one of the guys Dante took with him to a fight at another dojo was killed.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three