3 judges & prosecutor abruptly retire

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: 3 judges & prosecutor abruptly retire

Post by fortinbras »

Anyone have any info about the "Tim Turner" who supposedly filed this fabulous maritime lien that makes all the judges give up their robes??

Checking around the internet, he seems to be a chronic guest on some internet/shortwave talk shows, and has churned out at least one book with the usual Redemption-type nonsense, including this notion that maritime law somehow governs everything no matter how far removed from water.

But I have not found a court case in which he participated. I have no clue about his age or background, but there are a number of men named Tim (or Timothy) Turner who have done hard time and I'd like to know if he's one of them.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Omne wrote:
Harvester wrote:found this:
Last but not least, litigator Turner is also Commander of the legitimate, re-inhabited De jure 100 member Alabama Militia, and one of the two de jure appointed Alabama senators under the re-established De jure Alabama republic.

Does he get an official beanie and decoder ring with that?
I'd think so!

What's being "Commander" and "de jure senator coming to with no beanie or decoder ring?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Prof wrote:"Harv?"
Wes, you give too much credence to "Harv." The most accurate response to his postings is my usual response to DMVP, "Pfui!"
And, this thing about "Harv." I was thinking, "Harvey," Jimmy Stewart's invisible rabbit.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

grixit wrote:
Meloncat takes the trick, once again.
Yes! That gives the definitive answer to the Restore America Plan. It ain't working!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Not working :?:

That horse was dead and decomposing when they dragged it to the starting gate.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Tim Turner gives us an update on the biggest story nobody's ever heard of - the impending complete success of the Restore America Plan.
We are hearing about a new asset based money system. Yeah! We are hearing about a de jure Senate committee for Banking and Finance.
Grand Juries – This is a real big point. There are about 3300 counties and they all need to have a de jure grand jury. The hope is within 30 to 60 days, seriously. We need the de jure grand juries to affect remedy. There are also going to be state grand juries. There is also a national grand jury. This one is to hear disputes concerning people who live in different state republics (interstate disputes) or concerning international disputes.
the de facto courts bother you, you respond to them by making what is called a “Special Appearance”. At this appearance you identify yourself as a sovereign only, not one of theirs. You then ask to adjudicate the case to the de jure court
Meaning one of theirs. That oughta work, right? Continuing:
American Rangers – Nathan Peachy our Chief Justice told us the American Rangers are in process of being set up and the ID cards are starting to be distributed. This is a de jure law enforcement position . . . The rangers must understand the constitution, common law and rights of a sovereign. Chief Justice Peachy said that if a judge in the de facto refuses to recognize our attempts at remedy to relocate cases to a de jure court, then the American Rangers can be called in. He went on to say if it takes 15 rangers to go see the judge that is fine. If the judge continues to resist and invoke his criminal reign of injustice on a sovereign, then that judge would be arrested by the rangers and brought into the de jure legal system. The judge would find himself a defendant in a criminal matter.
This stuff is funny. I gotta be there when they try that "arrest the judge" part. You'll be sure to let us know, wontcha? Continuing:
Pres. Turner has said that compacts with 26 nations have been negotiated already.
Either "Pres. Turner" lies his ass off, or he defines "nation" to include things like Melchizedek and the Little Shell Pembinas. Continuing:
President Turner feels that the end of the foreclosure crisis will be the people just keep their mortgaged homes outright and the banks shut down.
"President Turner" obviously has the economic know-how of a Bulgarian shoe-factory manager under Communism. Continuing, re: freeing "political prisoners":
If the prison does not comply then the American Rangers pay them a visit and explain things nicely at first and then it could deteriorate into someone from the prison administration getting arrested and brought into a de jure court.
Ah. The "American Rangers" walk into a prison and try to arrest the warden? Good idea. Just lock the doors behind 'em.

Hydroponic pot with THC content increased by 4000%. I can't imagine another explanation.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wserra wrote:..... Continuing:
Pres. Turner has said that compacts with 26 nations have been negotiated already.
Forgive me from writing to you but I am Prince Wobla Canubla, illegally deposed prince of North West Nigeria. I am most grateful to be able to contact you and offer my recognition of your government. Please send me your bank details so I can make a small contribution to your cause.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:Tim Turner gives us an update on the biggest story nobody's ever heard of - the impending complete success of the Restore America Plan.
If the prison does not comply then the American Rangers pay them a visit and explain things nicely at first and then it could deteriorate into someone from the prison administration getting arrested and brought into a de jure court.
Ah. The "American Rangers" walk into a prison and try to arrest the warden? Good idea. Just lock the doors behind 'em
These buffoons have what I like to call the "Lexington Delusion". They romantically imagine themselves standing along one side of Lexington Green, their Constitutionally Protected firearms in hand, ready to repel the Bad Guys. They are convinced that, were it not for men like these, the American Revolution would have ended in disaster.

They quite forget that, if all we had were militiamen, back then, we would still have the Queen as our Head of State. They quite forget that it took the formation of the regular Continental Army, plus a spitload of help and money from France and Spain, to defeat the British. Ah, well -- for these guys, fantasy is SO much more comforting....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Harvester wrote:The $50Billion maritime lien filed against the Houston District Court Corporation has been sustained and is now in collection phase. These 3 judges are now broke, wiped out professionally, and now all their assets have been seized and will be sold to help satisfy this lien. .... The case that was their nadir is: Commercial Bank of Enterprise Alabama v Josie Park Broadcasting Inc. .... Additionally, this huge victory in de facto court firmly establishes the de facto courtroom bona fides of one litigator, Tim Turner (NON-ESQUIRE.) Turner is not only one of the winning litigators, but also a part-owner of Josie Park Broadcasting, Inc.
(1) I have found no evidence that a $50B lien has been sustained anywhere. (2) The Houston District Courts are not a corporation. (3) Nor have I found any evidence that the three judges, or any of them, have been wiped out or their assets seized. (4) I have found no newspaper mention of the purported court decision, much less a reported decision -- a decision of such magnitude would undoubtedly have been appealed. (5) Much the same for Tim Turner, who could not have been the litigator as both parties were corporations and would require bona fide attorneys to represent them.

If anyone has any clarification or corrobotation for any of those items, I would be appreciative.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fortinbras wrote:
Harvester wrote:The $50Billion maritime lien filed against the Houston District Court Corporation has been sustained and is now in collection phase. These 3 judges are now broke, wiped out professionally, and now all their assets have been seized and will be sold to help satisfy this lien. .... The case that was their nadir is: Commercial Bank of Enterprise Alabama v Josie Park Broadcasting Inc. .... Additionally, this huge victory in de facto court firmly establishes the de facto courtroom bona fides of one litigator, Tim Turner (NON-ESQUIRE.) Turner is not only one of the winning litigators, but also a part-owner of Josie Park Broadcasting, Inc.
(1) I have found no evidence that a $50B lien has been sustained anywhere. (2) The Houston District Courts are not a corporation. (3) Nor have I found any evidence that the three judges, or any of them, have been wiped out or their assets seized. (4) I have found no newspaper mention of the purported court decision, much less a reported decision -- a decision of such magnitude would undoubtedly have been appealed. (5) Much the same for Tim Turner, who could not have been the litigator as both parties were corporations and would require bona fide attorneys to represent them.

If anyone has any clarification or corrobotation for any of those items, I would be appreciative.

I think the case you're looking for was litigated in "De jure" courts under the RAP program. I'm pretty sure they only report in the funny pages of the Nut County Picyune...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

wserra wrote:Tim Turner gives us an update on the biggest story nobody's ever heard of - the impending complete success of the Restore America Plan.
You left off where these nutters define who is a political prisoner
Political Prisoners – There is a remedy to get them out of jail People in for drug offenses, tax offenses, money laundering, gun offenses, driving without a license, driving without insurance or with expired tags, possession of prohibited herbs and crops, etc where there is no flesh and blood damaged party are eligible for this remedy.
Let me say how thrilled I am that gun toting drug dealers will be freed by the new RAP governent
If he is in jail for say failing to file tax returns then he goes free right off.
It looks like Petey and the other tax cheats may be getting out soon too . . . well something to look forward to in this holiday season.
Transition Period – Believe it or not we are actually in the transition period. Many will not believe you today but give it a little time, precious little time actually.
Too true. Of course I am one of those who will not believe them . . . today, tomorrow or ever.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I should say that (until my marriage) I lived inside DC, and before that in NYC, two cities with an abundance of people who ignore both drug & gun laws, as newspaper clippings can well attest. It takes a certain kind of blindness to think of these as "political" offenses or even as victimless.

It turns out that Turner considers kidnapping a victimless crime, ....
http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/node/4
... something to chew on in the same month as the trial in the case of Elizabeth Smart.
Last edited by fortinbras on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have found one and only one court case in which we get to see Tim Turner's legal brilliance. This decision lets us assess to likelihood that Turner destroyed three judges and a prosecutor:
Not Reported in F.Supp.2d, 2008 WL 4531777, 2008 u.s.dist. LEXIS 80042 (M.D.Ala.)

United States District Court,
M.D. Alabama,
Southern Division.

In re STAGE DOOR DEVELOPMENT, INC., Debtor,
William C. Carn, III, Trustee in Bankruptcy for Stage Door Development, Inc., Plaintiff,
v.
H. Jack Mizell, Defendant and Third-Party Plaintiff,
James Timothy Turner, Third-Party Plaintiff,
v.
Hon. Dwight H. Williams, et al., Third-Party Defendants.

Civil Action No. 1:08cv786-MHT.

Oct. 8, 2008.

William Wayne Nichols, Lee & McInish, P.C., Dothan, AL, for Plaintiff/Debtor.
Collier Hollan Espy, Jr., Collier H. Espy, Jr., PC, Dothan, AL, for Defendant and Third-Party Plaintiff.

OPINION AND ORDER
MYRON H. THOMPSON, District Judge.

On July 3, 2008, H. third-party plaintiffs Jack Mizell and James Timothy Turner filed, within the context of an adversary proceeding in bankruptcy court, a pleading labeled “Affidavit of Negative Averment, Opportunity to Cure, And Counterclaim.” This pleading, which is designated as a third-party complaint, makes several vague and confusing claims against Chief United States Bankruptcy Judge Dwight H. Williams as a result of his role presiding over the underlying bankruptcy proceedings. The case is now before the district court following Judge Williams's unopposed motion to withdraw reference, which this court granted on September 22, 2008.

Judge Williams now moves to dismiss all of the claims asserted against him by Mizell and Turner. Because Judge Williams retains absolute judicial immunity from these claims, and because the proper remedy for challenging the actions of the bankruptcy judge would be an appeal, his motion is granted.

I.
Mizell has filed a number of documents making various demands and allegations throughout the course of the bankruptcy proceedings. On July 28, 2008, Mizell filed a “Demand for Payment” that named Judge Williams, among others, as a “Libelee” and sought $17,600,000,000. On August 4, Mizell made a similar “Second Demand for Payment.” These demands for payment are presumably based on the third-party complaint, in which Mizell and Turner make a number of allegations. These allegations include: “Dishonor in Commerce,” “Theft or Attempted Theft of Private Property,” “Abuse of Power,” “Failure to respond as outlined herein,” “Denial of Due Process,” “extortion,” and several others. Each of these claims seeks damages of $2,000,000 from each third-party defendant. The third-party complaint then sets forth the terms of payment, including penalties for delay, applicable interest rates, and punitive damages.

Judge Williams argues that the third-party complaint and demands for payment, which curiously attempt to invoke admiralty jurisdiction, are “marked by quasi-legal gibberish” and are typical of “fraudulent commercial documents utilized to harass federal officials.” Third-party Def.'s Motion to Dismiss at 4. Furthermore, he argues that the claims must be dismissed because he is protected by absolute judicial immunity from civil liability for judicial acts and omissions.

Mizell argues that Judge Williams “has volunteered to become a defendant in this case” because, in the course of the bankruptcy proceedings, he appointed a trustee to manage Stage Door Development, Inc., a radio broadcaster owned by Mizell. Moreover, Mizell contends, there can be no judicial immunity when a judge acts “under color of law.” Third-party Pl.'s Response at 2. As a result, Mizell “re-assert[s] the demand for payment from him.” Id.

II.
It is a fundamental principle that judges, in exercising their judicial authority, are not subject to civil damages. Stump v. Sparkmen, 435 U.S. 349, 356-57, 98 S.Ct. 1099, 55 L.Ed.2d 331 (1978). “Judges are entitled to absolute judicial immunity from damages for those acts taken while they are acting in their judicial capacity unless they acted in the clear absence of all jurisdiction.” Bolin v. Story, 225 F.3d 1234, 1239 (11th Cir.2000) (citations and internal quotation omitted). It is also well established that this immunity extends to bankruptcy judges. Boullion v. McClanahan, 639 F.2d 213 (5th Cir. Mar.9, 1981) FN* (holding that trustee appointed by bankruptcy judge was entitled to absolute immunity as an arm of the court).

FN* In Bonner v. Prichard, 661 F.2d 1206, 1209 (11th Cir.1981) (en banc), the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals adopted as binding precedent all of the decisions of the former Fifth Circuit handed down prior to the close of business on September 30, 1981.

In determining whether a judge's actions were taken while acting in a judicial capacity, courts consider whether: “(1) the act complained of constituted a normal judicial function; (2) the events occurred in the judge's chambers or in open court; (3) the controversy involved a case pending before the judge; and (4) the confrontation arose immediately out of a visit to the judge in his or her judicial capacity.” Coggins v. United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, 2008 WL 1929904 at *4 (M.D.Ala. April 28, 2008) (Hobbs, J.); see also Sibley v. Lando, 437 F.3d 1067, 1070 (11th Cir.2005). Here, Judge Williams was clearly acting within his jurisdiction as a bankruptcy judge, and the conduct in question amounted to nothing more than normal, lawful, and relatively common actions incident to bankruptcy proceedings. The events in question all occurred in open court or in written court orders, and they all directly involved the pending bankruptcy matter. Thus, Judge Williams is quite clearly entitled to absolute immunity from the claims made in the third-party complaint.

Portions of the third-party complaint, however, could be read as seeking other forms of relief in addition to civil damages. Specifically, Mizell and Turner demand that all third-party defendants “dismiss any and all claims” against them and, apparently in the alternative, furnish the “lawfully required Proof of Claim.” Third-party Complaint, at 2-3. As a penalty for failure to meet these demands, Mizell and Turner seek damages.

However these claims are styled, it is clear that an action against Judge Williams is an improper manner in which to pursue their vindication. Without commenting on the actual merits of Mizell's and Turner's claims, if Judge Williams has been in error in his official rulings or in his handling of the bankruptcy proceedings, the proper remedy is an appeal to the appropriate court that adheres to the appropriate temporal and procedural requirements. As this court has held, “[t]he law does not subject a ... judge to suit by unsuccessful litigants.” Coggins, 2008 WL 1929904, at *4.

Thus, Mizell and Turner fail to state a claim upon which this court can grant relief. Accordingly, Judge Williams's motion to dismiss all claims against him is granted. Because these claims cannot be cured, they are dismissed with prejudice.

M.D.Ala.,2008.
In re Stage Door Development, Inc.
Not Reported in F.Supp.2d, 2008 WL 4531777, 2008 u.s.dist. LEXIS 80042 (M.D.Ala.)
Last edited by fortinbras on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wserra

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:It takes a certain kind of blindness
"A certain kind of blindness" is a big step up from where these guys are. Their predicament is better described as "a certain kind of anencephaly".
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

For the first time in a long time, I had to look up a word for that one.... :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Jack Mizell, Turner's associate in the aforementioned lawsuit and in the RuSA scam, has announced that RuSA has acquired Thirty Metric Tonnes of gold!
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread584701/pg1

This is a very considerable amount and you'd think that such a large acquisition would be known publicly through means other than Mizell's own report.
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Much-Gold ... id=3525066

Thirty metric tonnes equals 964,648 ounces, which is a lot even when you say it fast, at today's price of gold is equal to more than $1 Billion. Which explains why Turner says he had to borrow the money to buy his laminated photo ID card machine and why he hasn't yet bought some other equipment to facilitate his fantasies.

Mizell also claims that "six mercenaries" had been killed (presumably by Mizell or other RuSA people) trying to assassinate Turner. (I'd think that with 30 tonnes of gold, he could have bought them off without bloodshed.)
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread584697/pg1
Six dead bodies is a lot. More than Jack the Ripper's count. You'd think this event would have been reported somewhere, or at least we'd know the names of the deceased.
Last edited by fortinbras on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wserra

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:Mizell also claims that "six mercenaries" had been killed (presumably by Mizell or other RuSA people) trying to assassinate Turner. Six dead bodies is a lot. More than Jack the Ripper's count. You'd think this event would have been reported somewhere
Mercs? Then they were Hessians. Their deaths were reported in the newspaper of their home town, Dummkopfe am Rhein.
- David Hume
Drjud

Post by Drjud »

Notice the following:

"However, Alabama Supreme Court Justice Sue Bell Cobb recently asked Gov. Bob Riley to hold off on filling Houston County’s vacancies to save money."

Very simple explanation for the retirements: Houston County is short on money. Judge is invited to retire to help save money. Being an old fart who needs time to drive around in his RV and teach law classes, he gladly accepts!

No need for $50 trillion lien. LOL