Debt elimination scammer in deadly shoot out

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Debt elimination scammer in deadly shoot out

Post by The Observer »

If people wonder why some of us seem to take great pains in dealing with David Merrill Van Pelt on this forum, this is exactly the reason why - this is the same type of crap that he is peddling.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Unidyne wrote:Sheriff Gene Kelly in Clark County, Ohio, said he issued a warning to law enforcement about Kane in July 2004 . . . "After listening to this man for almost 30 minutes, I feel that he is expecting and prepared for confrontations with any law enforcement officer that may come in contact with him," Kelly wrote in his warning to officers.
Man, was that prescient.

He sure wasn't just singin' in the rain.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It just keeps getting more and more tragic. Sounds like the kid may have done the cop killings, not blowhard dad.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/20 ... ls-emerge/

This is a great article that goes into the triggering event that caused Jerry's common sense light swap to turn off.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The kid was 16, had been home-skooled his entire life, his sister died when he was little, and his mom died when he was 12. He was raised by a paranoid and angry father who carted him across country several times a year with mom's ashes in an urn in the back of the van. I think that's pretty stinking sad, and my thinking so in way dimishes my horror at what this pair did to four police officers in Arkansas.
Demo.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Kane has three lives on his conscience. Two officers and his son. Joseph Kane might have pulled the trigger, but it looks like he was doing exactly what his dad has taught him to do.

According to the Clark County sheriff, the Joseph carried replica guns at a very young age.
He was 9, but he was way beyond his years," Kelly said. "He could spew out anything his father had told him. He had certainly been schooled in the same kind of issues. I tried to talk to him about the dangers of carrying a toy gun, that it could be mistaken for a real gun.

The younger Kane responded that it wasn't a real weapon and that it was his right to carry it, Kelly said.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Today's Times has a background account.

It also contains yet another interview which will no doubt be cited as further reason for the non-appearance of a certain alleged "book".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Thule"]Kane has three lives on his conscience.

Assuming that he had one.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Demosthenes wrote:It just keeps getting more and more tragic. Sounds like the kid may have done the cop killings, not blowhard dad.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/20 ... ls-emerge/

This is a great article that goes into the triggering event that caused Jerry's common sense light swap to turn off.
Among the comments to that story are several from someone posting under the name "RubyRidgesimilar" who claims to be Jerry's common law wife. In one of her posts she links to this website: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1373.htm

The story is titled "Top US Spy Chief Quits After Obama Orders 2 Americans Assassinated" and reads in part:
An interesting Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report prepared for Prime Minister Putin circulating in the Kremlin today states that Obama’s top spy chief Admiral Dennis Blair [photo top left with Obama] abruptly resigned on Friday after the US President ordered the “immediate assassination” of an anti-government dissident and his 16 year old son in the US State of Arkansas.
Kane and his son were reported to have left Las Vegas, Nevada this past Tuesday where they had given one of their financial seminars (May 15-16) and were enroute to Safety Harbor, Florida to deliver another one on May 28-29 when while traveling through the State of Arkansas they were intercepted by what the US media is calling one of Obama’s “interrogation teams” at an Interstate highway roadblock where a shootout occurred killing 2 US police officers.
This SVR report, however, states that upon nearing the roadblock Kane and his son came under fire from US military snipers targeting them for assassination whereupon fire was returned from Kane’s vehicle allowing them to escape death but resulting in the other police officers deaths.

After escaping, this report continues, a “furious” Admiral Blair called the White House to “demand” an explanation of what was occurring only to be “firmly rebuffed” by Obama officials who had set up this assassination plot causing Blair to “angrily retort” he would have nothing more to do with Obama and his resignation would be on the President’s desk “as soon as I write the fucking thing up”.

It gets worse. I can understand a grieving widow taking some form of comfort from such grotesque lies and distortions but I'm still amazed to find myself living on the same planet as the person who wrote that article.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

GlimDropper wrote:[http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1373.htm
Kane and his son were reported to have left Las Vegas, Nevada this past Tuesday where they had given one of their financial seminars (May 15-16) and were enroute to Safety Harbor, Florida to deliver another one on May 28-29 when while traveling through the State of Arkansas they were intercepted by what the US media is calling one of Obama’s “interrogation teams” at an Interstate highway roadblock where a shootout occurred killing 2 US police officers.
Interestingly the officers killed were members of an Interdiction team. In Tennessee (I believe West Memphis while technically Arkansas falls under a TN Law Enforcement Agreement, The Commie Appeal was interviewing Tennessee LE officials,) we have interdiction teams in various places throughout the state, their job is to intercept Drugs, Fugitives, and Weapons as they cross the state. One tactic they are know to use are license checkpoints. Interdiction teams are made up of County Sheriff's Departments, City Police Departments, THP, TBI, and in some cases get help from DEA, USMS, ATF, and FBI. Most Interdiction Operations are simple traffic stops. It would be truely strange to hear they pulled out the interdiction team for a bench warrant out of New Mexico, but not outside the realm of possibilty.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

The interdiction team, as set out in the Commerical Appeal, was composed of two West Memphis officers; the two wounded officers were from the Crittendon (sp?) County (e.g., West Memphis, Ark.) sheriff's office.

Interdiction here could have been a BOLO or could have been based upon expired license plate/inspection sticker/registration sticker issues. After all, this was a "freedom to travel" bozo, who had no driver's license. Why should his plates/inspection/registration be valid or up to date?
"My Health is Better in November."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

As an american, i of course do not want my president to be going around arbitrarily killing people. But as a democrat, i do wish that Obama had enough control that he could if he wanted to.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Ooh, i just had an idea for Demo. Once her book is published (we believe in fairies! we believe in fairies!), and she becomes known to the general public, she can make some commercials:

At Home with JJ MacNab

"Hello. You know, researching the lunatic fringe can be a long and frustrating task. So i like to take the edge off with a warm, soothing cup of Chock Full O' Nuts coffee!"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Prof wrote:The interdiction team, as set out in the Commerical Appeal, was composed of two West Memphis officers; the two wounded officers were from the Crittendon (sp?) County (e.g., West Memphis, Ark.) sheriff's office.
They were members of the (Fill in the blank) Interdiction team, they all have ridiciously long names that spell out cute acrynms. In their case I think it was the Memphis Area Drug Interdiction team. Of course thats no the name because MADIT doesn't sound good.

ETA: An Interdiction team, at least the one in my rural area of Tennessee has 30+ Officers, I can only imagine one in Memphis has many more.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Jerry and Joe Kane (with the possibility of a third person in the car) were driving from a seminar in Las Vegas to their home (and other seminar) in central Florida. The van's title was held by a fake ministry in Ohio and the registration was current. The license plate had a cross on it plus the license plate number.

They were pulled over by a single officer on the drug interdiction team at a checkpoint. There were problems and he requested backup. Both the original officer and the backup officer were shot to death at the checkpoint, and the white van pulled away.

A little later, some people in a nearby apartment complex see two sweaty men parked in their lot, removing their license plate from the white van. The van heads off towards WalMart and the apartment people call the police.

In the WallMart parking lot, there's a shootout. Two more police are wounded, and Jerry and Joe are killed. One of the wounded officers wasn't even armed.
Demo.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

grixit wrote:
"Hello. You know, researching the lunatic fringe can be a long and frustrating task. So i like to take the edge off with a warm, soothing cup of Chock Full O' Nuts coffee!"
You got that one right, I've just spent a little time reading up on "Sorcha Faal" the purported author of the story I linked to in my previous post. Where she described in some places as some sort of Russian academic it seems that Sorcha is just a pseudonym for that "internationally known psychic, researcher, and author" David Booth. Booth was once kicked off George Noory's late night Coast to Coast AM radio show after being booked to reveal what he'd learned about the third secret of Fatima but claiming, about five minutes into the interview that his life would be in danger if he did. Ever since that point there seems to be no depth he wont stoop to to bring traffic to his whatdoesitmean dot com website. And it looks like he fished me today, mea culpa.
Last edited by GlimDropper on Mon May 24, 2010 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Demosthenes wrote:Jerry and Joe Kane (with the possibility of a third person in the car) were driving from a seminar in Las Vegas to their home (and other seminar) in central Florida. The van's title was held by a fake ministry in Ohio and the registration was current. The license plate had a cross on it plus the license plate number.
I would have thought he would have gone down to I-10 and gone across Texas.

Oh wait I just thought about it that route runs through New Mexico.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:It's hard enough to imagine getting into a shootout with cops, let alone with your kid in the car.
According to Kane's wife, Donna Lee Wray, the son might have started the gun-fight. The NY Times quotes her as saying that “The F.B.I. said that Jerry was at the driver’s side of the van in the back, talking to the two officers peaceably, and that 16-year-old Joe comes out guns ablazing,” but that Fla. F.B.I. officials declined to confirm that report.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

Unfortunately it's not that unusual. Gordan and Yori Kahl, James and Steve Jenkins.

Fathers are often able to suck their kids into their madness. The fathers die and the kids end up spending their lives in prison.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

LPC wrote:
wserra wrote:It's hard enough to imagine getting into a shootout with cops, let alone with your kid in the car.
According to Kane's wife, Donna Lee Wray, the son might have started the gun-fight. The NY Times quotes her as saying that “The F.B.I. said that Jerry was at the driver’s side of the van in the back, talking to the two officers peaceably, and that 16-year-old Joe comes out guns ablazing,” but that Fla. F.B.I. officials declined to confirm that report.
Even if true, it really does not matter. The father trained his kid and put the gun in his hands. A monster created another monster.