Debt elimination scammer in deadly shoot out

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Debt elimination scammer in deadly shoot out

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Omne wrote:Unfortunately it's not that unusual. Gordan and Yori Kahl, James and Steve Jenkins.

Fathers are often able to suck their kids into their madness. The fathers die and the kids end up spending their lives in prison.
This is particularly true when there is a quasi-religious fervor involved, but I have also seen the opposite - the rebellious teen who leaves a home because they believe a parent is nuts.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

In 2006, Jerry Kane's daughter, Heather, tried to hire a hit-man to kill a woman. She's serving 13 years in an Arizona prison after pleading guilty to attempted first degree murder.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

If you want a *really* big chuckle, check out Donna Lee Wray, Jerry's "common law wife."

This is seriously funny stuff.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/lo ... conspiracy

Good times.
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:In 2006, Jerry Kane's daughter, Heather, tried to hire a hit-man to kill a woman. She's serving 13 years in an Arizona prison after pleading guilty to attempted first degree murder.

He has another daughter: http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/lo ... NILlg.cspx
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Now wait just a darn minute... I am sure I read somewhere that his daughter died and that was reason 328 why they guy went the batshit crazy route to begin with. Now we have a story that she's in prison, and suddenly another one (who sounds like the only one in the family with brains to tie her own shoes) pops up? Next time the Illuminati have a Redemption Scammer whacked, I want a playbook beforehand.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Jerry had two daughters when he was very young. Then, he married a woman named Hope and they had a son and daughter. That last daughter died as an infant.

When Donna was drawing the family tree for reporters, she only talked about the last two kids with no mention of the earlier daughters. The first clue I had that there was a prior family came from Jerry's dad's will, which split half of his assets between his non-Jerry son, and Jerry's three kids, Joe, Heather, and Jessica.
Demo.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Demosthenes wrote:If you want a *really* big chuckle, check out Donna Lee Wray, Jerry's "common law wife."

This is seriously funny stuff.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/lo ... conspiracy

Good times.
“One week she's driving a corvette, the next week she's driving a bicycle with a motor on it,” said neighbor, Sean Clark.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Posted by the "widow".

We're in the midst of an enormous coverup. All we have is hearsay, and that's that. The question that brings forth is not what provoked Joe, the question is where is the video or evidence that shows there even was a traffic stop at a prior location, earlier, that led to a manhunt?

IF this played out the way they claimed (bear in mind that nobody says they actually saw the video but claim to be relating what was told to them by a 3rd party undisclosed man or woman). This would have been all over national television, Obama inviting the police to the white house for a beer, national funeral coverage. Well, why didn't it? They are concealing what happened, that's why. They have constantly lied, nonstop. Throwing everything at the wall, hoping something would stick.

Here's my release to the Press:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Donna Lee Kane
727 449-9419
Deeleesa@hotmail.com
Where's the dashcam video ?

West Memphis, Arkansas - Ruby Ridge
Scenario: A man and his son Jerry and Joseph Kane were allegedly stopped on the highway by 2 police officers, the 16 year old son with no police training allegedly was able to surprise and kill 2 seasoned police officers, all by himself. 90 minutes later the Kane's are less that 10 miles away from the alleged original scene, in a Walmart, only 10 miles from the Tennessee border. No dashcam video has been released showing the Kane's killed anybody. The Kane's are shot dead on live helicopter video. People assume that since the police are saying they have video, that they have a video. And why would anybody believe anything the Police say as those very Police are believed to be involved in a coverup? Why? But the FBI twice said they hadn't seen the video. And Chief Bob Paudert said he couldn't look at it. So all we have is hearsay. There are no eyewitnesses to an alleged first scene of alleged first shooting on the highway, unless Bill Sadler the Public Information officer of the Arkansas State Police would come forward and tell what he obviously knows (Bill Sadler will know what I mean and others do too) or anybody else would like to come forward and tell us what we already know, that this incident was either staged or the Kane's were tragic victims of mistaken identity.

West Memphis, Arkansas, a very long history of racism and viciousness:

West Memphis 1993: The home of the West Memphis Three where back in 1993, 3 people were convicted of a crime where there was absolutely no evidence, nothing linking them to the crime, 2 are still in prison and 1 is on death row. Johnny Depp, Winona Rider amonst many other high profile people are demanding these people be released. Many complaints how the media and police alleged these alleged killers were cultists, satanists, etc.
See West Memphis Three: Time for Truth: PART 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVQCw6HGZ5s
And West Memphis Three: Time for Truth - PART 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUueIuR5d3k

West Memphis July, 2009: West Memphis City Leaders call for Police Chief to resign for racism and viciousness.

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/lo ... 595cw.cspx
West Memphis May 6, 2010: West Memphis City Leaders Calling For Resignation Of Police Chief And Local NAACP President, 2nd documented Public Press Conference for Police Chief Paudert to resign. Alleging racism and viciousness.

West Memphis May 20th, 2010: The only thing we have evidence of is the police executing the Kane's. An execution. No evidence linking the Kane's to the highway stop that the police and media allege.

In a recorded Interview, Chief Police Paudert speaks of hearsay, says he hasn't seen the video. He says things like "The information I got was", or "It looked like and I don't know how they know this but", and other strange hearsay, no first hand evidence of anything.

THIS IS A COVERUP. THEY GOT THE WRONG PEOPLE. THEY MUST DEMONIZE THESE GOOD PEOPLE THAT WERE MURDERED SO WHEN IT DOES COME OUT AND IT WILL COME OUT, THEN IT WAS OK BECAUSE THEY WERE LESS THAN HUMAN.....Why is he calling the Kane's animals when he hasn't seen the animals on video to make a comparison? This is all HEARSAY and he said, she said. When asked where the shooter was when the shooter started shooting, Chief Police Paudert says he doesn't know. If this doesn't scare the living daylights out of you, that a private for profit corporation can exterminate you without the presumption of innocent until found guilty, when they are judge, jury and executioner, then ignorance truly is bliss!

My family was slaughtered with extreme prejudice on May 20, 2010 via live helicopter video in a West Memphis, Arkansas Walmart parking lot. No video of the Kane's killing anybody has surfaced. Nothing from the original alleged traffic stop other than police vehicles that I believe is supposed to make it appear that Jerry's white minivan is amongst them, on the highway. Realize, that there wasn't even a description of an alleged vehicle until almost an hour and a half later. Nothing has been proven, not one eyewitness of the Kane's shooting anyone on the highway or offramp as alleged. After many careful viewings of the live helicopter video, there is no evidence whatsoever that any shots came out of the Kane's white minivan. The helicopter video clearly shows that the Kane's front driver and passenger windows were rolled up. If the Kane's had been shooting out of the windows they would have been broken...they weren't.

They would have us believe that the Kane's were at a traffic stop on the highway, that a 16 year old boy with no training like police have and for no reason shot and killed 2 seasoned police officers, then instead of going over to Tennessee border which was approximately 10 miles away, that for 90 minutes the Kane's hung around and went shopping at Walmart? The broadcast was for Hispanic drug runners. My husband Jerry Kane and my stepson Joseph Kane were WHITE.

Timeline source: http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/20 ... emerge/The
11:36 a.m.: West Memphis police officer Bill Evans made a traffic stop of a white van at Mile Marker 275 along Interstate 40 near Airport Road. Fellow officer Brandon Paudert, son of West Memphis Police Chief Bob Paudert, pulled in to back up Evans.
11:50 a.m.: A broadcast goes out of officers down.
12:14 p.m.: Chief Paudert confirmed the identity of his son and Evans as the victims of a shooting, including that his son was dead. Evans dies later at the Regional Medical Center at Memphis.
1 p.m.: Shelby County Sheriff’s Office dispatchers broadcast a description of the suspect van — a white 1994 Plymouth Voyager with Ohio tags — and deputies were at all highway interchanges.
Officers are trained to call in with a description and plate numbers before getting out of their squad cars! Are they saying the officers didn't do this and were imcompetent? Why did it take 46 minutes for a broadcast of the suspect van to be broadcast? And who is this mysterious dispatcher that nobody can find?
1:05 p.m.: Col. A.C. Knight, commander of the Memphis Police Department’s organized crime unit, said teams were searching for the suspects in Memphis, checking all known drug spots. They also were checking motels and parking garages to see if the suspects had abandoned the vehicle. Memphis police also sent reinforcements to West Memphis to help. That included two helicopters and Police Director Larry Godwin.

Shortly after 1 p.m.: The white van is spotted in the Walmart parking lot at 798 W. Service Road in West Memphis. Law enforcement officers scramble from the original shooting scene to the lot. An Arkansas wildlife officer, who has heard about the officers, spots the white van and rams it. Crittenden County Sheriff Dick Busby, and W.A. Wren, chief of enforcement, who are in a car together arrive at the scene. At some point, both Busby and Wren, as well as the suspects, are shot.

About 1:20 p.m: A WMC-TV Channel 5 helicopter shows about two dozen law enforcement officers swarming a white, bullet-riddled van in the Walmart parking lot. It appears at one point that there is another shot fired at the van.
So, in less than 20 minutes, in a small town, dozens of law enforcement agents, SWAT teams, were that close to the Walmart from hearing the call to being there? How is this possible? If so, why? The broadcast with the van description went out 1 hour and 10 minutes after the Kane's allegedly shot 2 police officers. Are they claiming they were staying in a concentrated area for some reason? Does this make any sense?
About 1:22 p.m.:The video shows a line of officers — in uniform, tactical gear and plainclothes — approach the passenger side of the van before others move toward the driver’s side. The bodies of both suspects are pulled from the van.
2:30 p.m.: Busby, who was shot in the shoulder, is examined by doctors while Wren goes to surgery at The Med.

The police destroyed, obliterated evidence and the entire 2nd crime scene. They pulled my husband and stepson out of the van, handcuffed Joseph, moved Joseph to another location, cops posed by Joseph looking like big game hunters taking photo ops. Another officer can clearly be seen reaching into the Kane's van, pulling out what appeared to be a rifle, he didn't appear to be wearing any gloves, he didn't bag the rifle, he went and put the rifle in a car trunk.

My husband Jerry Kane was a very good man. His 16 year old son was a good boy. They loved everybody. Including their dogs. Which one was killed in the van. In the helicopter video (the only one we have and that's the Kane's being massacred by the Police) at the 0:20 second mark we can see Joseph in the middle drivers side window, it looks like he's helping his black dog Olie jump out of the van (Olie was shot at least 4 times and after he was helped out of the van, Olie ran into Walmart then ran to the food section. The last survivor, Olie, died a few days later). Joseph goes back up to the front of the van to check on his dad and a man in a red shirt shoots through the passenger side window, blowing it out and killing Joseph and harming if not outright killing Jerry. I'm not sure which SWAT member is taking credit for the kill and blowing Jerry's brains out. The next we see on the helicopter video is Joe laying bent over, Jerry's arm is on Joe's shoulder. There is no gun in Jerry's hand and not one in Joe's hand either. They were both right handed. The West Memphis Police

Bill Sadler, the Arkansas State Police Public Information Officer did a Press Conference on the
After his message, there was a question and answer period. The last question asked of Bill Sadler appeared to be a white male. The reporter asked Bill Sadler, and I'll paraphrase "Were they laying in wait for them?" Bill Sadler said "No no no no no no whereupon a man that appeared to be an attorney grabbed Bill Sadlers arm and made Bill stop talking, because bear in mind, how would Bill Sadler known at that period of time whether that was true or not? Think about this very carefully. So we went back to download the video of this damning evidence and the media had outright removed the Q & A part which lasted maybe 2 minutes approximately, just leaving the Press Conference portion. Many friends have downloaded these videos. My question is, why did the News take off the Q & A? It was damning and they were requested to take it off, that's why. Because it said it all right then and there.

Lauren Lee of my Fox Memphis thinks way too much of herself. It wasn't her that I called the police about, it was another reporter who was actually even more persistant, vulturistic and ghoulish than Lauren Lee, if that's even possible. Her headline that I threatened her is false unless she means I threatened to call the police on her, which I followed through on because she didn't abide by my constant requests. If that is what is meant by I threatened some reporter, anybody can then see why that headline was blatantly made that way to appear I am going around threatening people, which is untrue. And sell papers. And get more advertisers, more dollars. This is despicable.

Please Note: There is absolutely no evidence that my family killed anybody on the highway, the alleged first scene. If my family did what the police and media clowns are saying they did, it would have been broadcast all over National News. There would have been a statewide, if not larger, funeral. President Obama would have invited every officer to the White House for a beer. This stinks, no it actually reeks of a major coverup. As far as being endlessly harrassed, I finally broke down and called 911. I have a Concealed weapons permit, am properly trained in the safety and care of weaponry and am responsible, when I called 911 to come out for assistance with these nasty vultures under the guise of being reporters, the police always ask everybody calling if there are any weapons in the house. I told them truthfully yes, and that I would have it field stripped with the clip out, which is the responsible thing to do. IF I was in any way dangerous which I am not, why would I have called the police and not shot those buzzard reporters right then and there? I will never in my life believe another media report. The News stations and reporters make their money on hype, spin, outright lies and all the while being a for profit corporation. We should start going to these reporters houses, knocking on their neighbors doors, asking them personal questions about what they plan to do with their dead as they have me. They have as much right to come to my house as Ronald McDonald. Except McDonals doesn't make its money off outright lies, hype and off other people's shock and horror.

They were originally portrayed as Hispanic drug runners, when that was found to not be true, they were characterized as White Supremists. The Aryan Nation denied the Kane's had any involvement with them. So the next spin was Right wing extremists. Ridiculous. Then it was said they were anti-government. They were all for government. Real Government.
I have evidence and proof that the West Memphis Police Department is a private company. A government agency cannot, I repeat CANNOT be a private company. This would be like saying Burger King is a government agency, it's not possible. This is like saying that Blackwater is a government agency. When it's clearly a private for profit business. This is what Jerry and Joseph meant about wanting real government, not a private for profit business under the guise of being government, therefore giving that private for profit business government benefits and protections, when it clearly is a Fraud upon the People! Corporate Government is NOT GOVERNMENT. Jerry was right all along. And the only thing this knowledge is dangerous against is the for profit businesses that you wouldn't pay your hard earned money for anymore if you caught wind of this.

http://www.manta.com/mb?search=west+mem ... department

Companies 1-20 of 602
Sort by
West Memphis Police Department (Police Dept)
West Memphis, AR
City Of West Memphis (City Memphis Police Department) Branch
http://www.manta.com/c/mm7cs23/west-mem ... department

West Memphis Police Department
(City Of West Memphis*, Police Dept*)

Is this your company?
Claim This Profile
626 E Broadway St
West Memphis, AR 72301-3211(Memphis, TN-AR-MS Metro Area)
Phone: (870) 735-1210 (870) 735-1210

Ads by Google
Police Officer Schools Request free info from schools offering police training programs!
Homeland Security Career? Get Trained To Start Any Homeland Security Career. Learn More Now.
Police Schools Request free Information from Police Training Schools Near You!

The ads are not affiliated with West Memphis Police Department
Business Categories
Police Departments in West Memphis, AR
Police Protection*, Police Protection
West Memphis Police Department Business Information
Claim This Profile

West Memphis Police Department is a [[[private company categorized under Police Protection,]]] Local Government and located in West Memphis, AR. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of unknown and employs a staff of approximately 100 to 249.
Also Does Business As
Police Dept*, City Of West Memphis*
HQ, Branch or Single Location
Single Location
Annual Sales (Estimated) [Annual Sales??] Is this Government? NO
padlock icon View Details
Employees (Estimated)
100 to 249
SIC Code and Description
padlock icon View Details
NAICS Code and Description
922120, Police Protection

Click on a name below to search Google for additional information
Contact Name Title Gender
Bob Paudert Manager M [Chief Bob Paudert is the Manager???]
Related Companies
Company Name Category
West Memphis City Attorney City Government-Legal Counsel in West Memphis, AR
Community Punishment Dept State Govt-Correctional Institutions in West Memphis, AR
Crittenden Public Defender State Government-Legal Counsel in West Memphis, AR
Turner, Samuel Legal Counsel and Prosecution, County Government in West Memphis, AR
City Of West Memphis Police Protection, Local Government in West Memphis, AR
Related Products
Companies in this category usually offer:
Law Enforcement Labor Services Law Enforcement Support Services
Law Enforcement Training Services Law Enforcement Services
Law Enforcement Medical Services Law Enforcement Psychological Services
Related Categories
People looking for this company were also interested in:
Police Stations Police Patrol Services
Traffic Police Military Police
Criminal Deterence Programs Police Protection Services
Sheriffs' Services Police Services
Click on the reports tab at the top of the page to research company background, detailed company profile, credit and financial reports for West Memphis Police Department.
*Data provided by D&B. © Dun and Bradstreet, Inc. All rights Reserved.

As far as a neighbor being flipped off for almost causing a crash, well, wow. ok. I don't recall that incident but it MUST be true because it's in the paper.........I guess we're not in America anymore. Where people can be gunned down without benefit of a jury or judge. Let's just execute! Where's the express cam videos of the Kane's alleged highway shooting? Where's the alleged dash cam videos of the Kane's shooting anyone?

I am obtaining an attorney and I will be suing Lauren Lee and Rodney Thrash for unimaginable lies and twisting. I will be suing their networks that was the vehicle for them to dispense their vicious regurgitations and lies, painting me as being dangerous, as well.

I am giving Public notice right now that if Rodney Thrash or Lauren Lee or their Networks or any principal or agent thereof that they work for or exchange 'News' story with are henceforth banned and do not have my consent to print anything about me or my family. Period. Unless they agree to pay $5,000,000 for each article printed. This is not about money. I don't want the money. I just want it to be so out of their monetary range that it is impossible for them to print anything else. All others Networks and/or Reporters who report responsibly have my consent and permission to do so.

Since many of these media outlets which are private for profit corporations seem to have such a morbid, twisted, vulturistic burning urge to know what we are going to do with the 'bodies', I will say this: It is none of your business. Do not ask.

I noticed that http://www.commercialappeal.com put the call out for anybody with any photos or video of the alleged highway stop or Walmart to send them to the paper. This is reminiscent of the JFK assassination call for all photos and film ala Zapruder. West Memphis is trying to snap up any evidence they can to cover their collective butts. Save copies in multiple places. Evidence is being deleted already.

This is the most unspeakable unimaginable travesty I've ever heard reminiscent of the BATF and the media during the Ruby Ridge debacle were telling the public that they were 'concerned' for the children and the children might be in danger on the mountain but not disclosing that the BATF themselves had already murdered one of the children. And a mom holding her 10 month old baby girl. And a dog.

If anybody has any information or anything no matter how small you think it is that will lead us to what really happened on that highway, please call me immediately at 727 449-9419.

I'll be giving out more information shortly, thank you very much in advance for your time, help and consideration.

Contact Info: Donna Lee at 727 449-9419 or Deeleesa@hotmail.com
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Two observations...

1 they call it a road block because they block the road and check everyone.
2. The border between Tennessee and Arkansas is a river. There are a limited number of bridges oove that river, all would have been swarming with cops. Staying in Arkansas is the only reason they remained on the loose for 90 minutes.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote:Donna Lee once agin makes me realize that a good portion of humanity needs to be sterilized so they stop producing more idiots, liars, and general nut-jobs like Donna Lee who cannot or refuse to accept reality. In this case, shacking up with a loon and his twisted dink of a son whose solution to be stopped by the cops was to start killing. Good riddance to bad trash.

Denial is more than a river in Egypt, Donna Lee.
It would be nice if she could read your words, Cap'n; but you use too many multisyllable words for that to happen....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Omne wrote:Unfortunately it's not that unusual. Gordan and Yori Kahl, James and Steve Jenkins. Fathers are often able to suck their kids into their madness. The fathers die and the kids end up spending their lives in prison.
I ran across this 27 year old newspaper, where a reader tries to justify Gordon Kahls actions;

"Now, it's true that there were two federal marshals killed in North Dakota, but that was the first run-in he had with the federal authorities. [...] But remember that the [Arkansas] sheriff and those federal marshals were not passive, innocent victims. They were people that were trying to kill Mr. Kahl and they were killed in what they consider the line of duty."

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 02,5601971
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The Arkansas State Police have released the camera footage of the traffic stop/double murder.

There's nothing surprising. Joe Kane, age 16, did all of the shooting at the original scene.

Those of you who are squeamish should not watch the first responders' video.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Those of you who are squeamish should not watch the first responders' video.
It can't be any worse than the opening 5 - 10 minutes of Saving Private Ryan.
Of course it's worse. It's not a movie with actors and special effects.
Demo.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

In the dash cam video, you see the one officer with a notebook turn and try to get away and the kid goes after him calmly firing. The dad gets out and walks to the driver side and gets in. Shortly the son gets back in the passenger seat and they drive away. Next they are in a Wal-Mart
lane nose to nose with another cop car. Suddenly the wild life officer smacks them in the back, backs up and takes a defensive stance. During that time more police arrive on the scene and they all seem aware of the situation and take out the two shooters who have wounded two officers right there and the radio is lit up with the news of the traffic stop deaths. There is very little chance that someone will try any tactical take down here. In the light of the next day someone will cry over kill! Well it would seem that the Kanes were playing at war and that is just a simple deal of identifying your enemy and eliminating same. I was in a war, and I did not like it. I do have a feeling for the families of the dead offices and the guilt that the surviving officers may feel. We must stop this madness.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I'm not horrified by videos of shoot outs. I was just pointing out that there didn't seem much room for the Russian snipers in the mix.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

This ruly bizarre posting is on Sui dated 7/2/10 by tlrpower under the thread styled "Jerry Kane and 16 year old son murdered!". The attached file is not included due to length but is available at Sui:
tlrpower
Senior Club Member
Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

Re: Jerry Kane and 16 year old son murdered!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some observations.
Attached Files Fw RE [creditors-in-commerce] Re Jerry and
The attached file begins:
[creditors-in-commerce] Jerry and Joe Kane:

Here's my statement. Please read it and put this out to everyone,
thank you.

Jerry and Joe Kane were Sovereigns. Not that moron Mark Potok from
the SLPC version of a Sovereign Citizen, those don't exist, it's a
stupid made up label. Like calling yourself a free slave. Jerry
had served in the Military and he and Joseph have been called
everything but white! Jerry and Joe Kane loved people of all
colors. What kind of an Aryan Nation member or a White Supremacist
would complain about the Nazi checkpoint in New Mexico? They
wouldn't! They were both Sovereigns, very similar to a Diplomat.
Jerry had what is called an A-1 Priority Notice, notarized,
recorded, certified and Apostilled by the Secretary of State over
7 years prior to this unlawful stop. He was firmly and
unequivocally in Common Law. Jerry was pulled over by City cops.
It is not only illegal for City cops to be on the Interstate, it
is unlawful. That is State Trooper domain. Jerry was profiled
simply because he had an out of state tag. That's it and that's
all. The stop was on May 20th, 2010. The registration on the van
did not expire until June 30th, 2010. There was no probable cause,
there was no reasonable suspicion, there was nothing. Jerry was
unlawfully pulled over, unlawfully detained, unlawfully frisked, I
believe he was being unlawfully arrested. He may have been
unlawfully tasered too. See Hale v Henkel, that says it all.
The posting goes on for a number of pages in the same manner.
"My Health is Better in November."
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The post is a copy of a recent email sent out by Donna Lee Wray, Jerry Kane's "common law wife." She's a complete wingbat.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Sooey, and other like-minded, sites are already ranting about how the dash-cam films weren't released earlier because it took so much time for them to be properly doctored.

Once a paranoid conspiracist has reached a conclusion, facts cease to matter.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Prosecutor releases 911 tapes from West Memphis shootings
By Kristina Goetz
Originally published 10:50 a.m., July 16, 2010
Updated 11:41 a.m., July 16, 2010
In a frantic 911 call, FedEx driver Vincent Brown shouts to an operator as he sits in the cab of his FedEx truck at Mile Marker 275 off Interstate 40. He watched as a 16-year-old wielding an AK-47 shot and killed two West Memphis police officers.
“These guys just shot a police officer right on the exit!” Brown shouts “… They’re right in front of me about 100 feet. …. Please hurry. He’s standing right in front of me. Oh my God! ... Oh my God. Oh my God. Please. Hello? … Ma’am. His brains. He’s dead. His brains is on…. Two cops are dead. The other one’s in the ditch. They’re both dead ma’am. …. They killed both cops. They shot one. He fell in the ditch. The other one is laying behind the car. And they shot him in the head.”
The 5-minute recording was one in a series of 911 calls released today by Mike Walden, prosecuting attorney for the Second Judicial District in Arkansas.
"They are important only because they support the conclusions the officers made in their investigation," Walden said today.
On May 20, Sgt. Brandon Paudert and Officer Bill Evans were shot and killed after they stopped a white van on Interstate 40. The driver, Jerry Kane, and his 16-year-old son Joe fled the scene. Ninety minutes later they engaged in a fire fight with law enforcement officers in the West Memphis Walmart parking lot. Both were shot dead.
Walden is also releasing audio recordings of radio transmissions between the officers involved in the shootings.
"They offered no insight into what Jerry Kane was saying to the officers," Walden said.
Check back to commercialappeal.com later today for more details.
Demo.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

From Donna Lee's website/donation page:
BOMBSHELL: The 911 audio tapes from the West Memphis PD star witness, the Fedex Truck Driver Vincent Brown have surfaced today, July 16, 2010! He clearly states that the murderers are in a white Caravan, he says the men all have automatic weapons. Police Dispatch asks if they have Ohio tags, the Fedex driver says no, these are (trails off unintelligable or edited out). So the Fedex Driver clearly says NO but the Dispatcher unbelievably says Ohio tag anyway! You can tell these people aren't the sharpest tools in the shed just by listening to the Police Dispatchers gives out the murderers license plate of their van repeatedly, the license plate number they give out is: OHIO RP 77753!! The Kanes license plate number is EDE 8396. I will be posting the pdf that shows Jerry Kane's license plate number but you can also see the EDE 8396 on the cops FAKE REENACTMENT, it is CLEAR that RP 77753 is NOT Jerry Kane's license plate number! It is now Official: The Kane's were not the murderers! West Memphis PD et al, Crittenden County Sheriffs office et al, Fish & Game Commission Division et al rammed and murdered the WRONG PEOPLE!
She also claims that Jerry had lost enough weight recently that the "weird rectangular upside down triangular shovel headed man with a huge gut" on the dash cam video couldn't possibly be him. There's also an amusing video on the "video proof" page on that site, not by a "sovereign" but by a 911 "truther," dissecting the dash cam vids from the police who arrived at the scene of the first shooting after the Kanes had fled. It's a bit hard to explain but they seem to think half of the body of one of the slain officers was edited out of some sections of the video. To me it looks like someone covered the body with a blanket of some sort and since the car filming that portion of the dash cam video was parked further away, the body looked smaller. But it is an example of "911 truth movement" citizen journalism at it's finest.