One Man's "Sovrunty"

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

One Man's "Sovrunty"

Post by Unidyne »

"For The Entity of this Vessel": A blog of a young man involved in one of the Moorish groups.

http://lawfortherecord.blogspot.com/

Complete with fingerprints in red ink.
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: One Man's "Sovrunty"

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This loser reminds me of Arthur Schlesinger's book, "The Disuniting of America". Among the things he talks about is the way that various groups are using history as a sort of therapy, to try to build themselves up, in the world of today, by linking themselves to a glorious past (with varying doses of fantasy built in) and proclaiming their desire to "reclaim" that past, which was "stolen" from them.

Here, we have a loser, or at least someone who lives an insignificant life and is extremely bothered by that fact, who can now proclaim that he is (whatever the heck he is claiming to be)....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I see he is using "Truth-Language", a bizarre variant of english in which every sentence must begin with "For" and the sentences themselve look like some illiterate's attempt at prepositional logic.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:This loser reminds me of Arthur Schlesinger's book, "The Disuniting of America". Among the things he talks about is the way that various groups are using history as a sort of therapy, to try to build themselves up, in the world of today, by linking themselves to a glorious past (with varying doses of fantasy built in) and proclaiming their desire to "reclaim" that past, which was "stolen" from them.
That's not new. It's just that in the past you'd at least get a nice epic poem to go with the delusion.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

Love the wallpaper. Explains a lot about him, especially the undoubtedly heavy drug use.
Ragnar

Post by Ragnar »

I didn't read more than the 1st paragraph of the website, but I bet he's a Prince or King or something in his imaginary country. No garbagemen or truck drivers in paradise!

And that picture of him! Bet that whatever church he belongs to pushes this crap and has the fancy curtain, a hat and a tablecloth handy for people to get their picture taken.