Biggest sovereign leaders/names/gurus

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Biggest sovereign leaders/names/gurus

Post by notorial dissent »

Demo, just as an aside, could you maybe put up a listing of these with what their particular scam du jour is and what their current status is, kind of like at large, awaiting trial, in jail, dead??? etc, most of these I am familiar with, but there are a few I've never run across before. Kind of hard to judge the players without knowing the stats.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Has anyone seen any pictures of

1) The Dim Dorean Duo
2) Barton Buhtz
3) Sam Kennedy
4) Tim Turner (that isn't a crappy youtube screen shot)
Demo.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I've got a pre jail picture of the dim duo, the other three, can't say that I've ever seen anything on.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

What about Mugshots? I know you can get them frim Local PD's and SD's can you get them from teh Feds? That would take care of Buhtz for you.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

notorial dissent wrote:I've got a pre jail picture of the dim duo, the other three, can't say that I've ever seen anything on.
Could you email it to me?

jj@deathandtaxes.com
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Scratch Karen Tappert from the active list.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Jurist

Post by The Jurist »

As it appears that things are loosely applied here on Quatloos, I submit that all the states that are passing acts to maintain their sovereignty under the 10th Amendment be put on the list.

Those legislative leaders, what a bunch of whack jobs!
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

The Jurist wrote:As it appears that things are loosely applied here on Quatloos, I submit that all the states that are passing acts to maintain their sovereignty under the 10th Amendment be put on the list.
Could you name one, so that this claim could be checked? Even if accurate, it probably doesn't fit, but I haven't heard of any states passing "acts" to "maintain their sovereignty under the 10th Amendment".
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
The Jurist wrote:As it appears that things are loosely applied here on Quatloos, I submit that all the states that are passing acts to maintain their sovereignty under the 10th Amendment be put on the list.
Could you name one, so that this claim could be checked? Even if accurate, it probably doesn't fit, but I haven't heard of any states passing "acts" to "maintain their sovereignty under the 10th Amendment".
I like to give new posters the benefit of the doubt even if they seem trolly to me,

So...

If I were asked to give an example that would seem to fit, I would say Virginia with the Healthcare Bill or Arizona with 1070. Strictly speaking they are not "Declaring Sovereignty" but they are trying to push the Feds on some issues relating to there states.
The Jurist

Post by The Jurist »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Over 40 States Declare State Sovereignty : [advertising click site link removed]
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The Jurist wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:
Over 40 States Declare State Sovereignty : [advertising click site removed]
Problem he only lists twelve and sites a 13th state's resolution.

If You think that this means anything perhaps you need to look up the difference between a resolution and a bill.

Also Mods maybe this should be split off because we really are off topic now.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The Jurist wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:
Over 40 States Declare State Sovereignty : [advertising click site removed]
Nice title for the alleged article but it's a misnomer and deliberately misleading. The issues addressed in the states are relevant only to the recent passing of the health-care legislation.

Excepted from a post on that advertising link by J. D. Longstreet:
It is being reported that there are over 40 states with state sovereignty declarations as of this writing. If true, that is heartening. There is no doubt the states have been relegated to second-class citizenship in the US. That is just WRONG and must be corrected!

We found reports on the Internet stating that THERE ARE 12 NEW STATE SOVEREIGNTY DECLARATIONS IN PROGRESS, RIGHT NOW!! THEY INCLUDE ALABAMA. NEBRASKA, Rhode Island, WYOMING, WASHINGTON, INDIANA, KENTUCKY, GEORGIA, KANSAS, MISSOURI, MISSISSIPPI, AND MARYLAND!
Gosh - who might be reporting such a thing?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
The Jurist

Post by The Jurist »

Sorry, have better things to do than spend 100% of my time overcoming the Facts Deniers of Quatloos. Having said that, I see how this game by the lapdogs is being played out, here is more accurate information... Sample legislation:
Listen to the speech of that wacky legislative sovereign guy, Sam Rohrer, from Pennsylvania on the above page.
The Jurist

Post by The Jurist »

bmielke wrote:Also Mods maybe this should be split off because we really are off topic now.
How is that? The thread was started for exposing biggest sovereign leaders, was it not?
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

And how many of them are resolutions?
How many are actually bills that have been signed into law?

Better question: What does any of that have to do with Bork's 14th Amendment theories?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The Jurist wrote:
bmielke wrote:Also Mods maybe this should be split off because we really are off topic now.
How is that? The thread was started for exposing biggest sovereign leaders, was it not?
II am still fairly certain that you misunderstand the difference between an act and a resolution.

Notice an act commonly begins with "Be it enacted" where the first section of a resolution begins with a whole bunch of whereas clauses.

See for example

Tennessee's Resolution

and

A Random Act Pulled from TN Sec. of States Website.

After figuring that out I am confident, that if you have any academic honesty, you will realize why the states are not the great leaders you currently think they are.
The Jurist

Post by The Jurist »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:And how many of them are resolutions?
What is the point? The topic is "Biggest sovereign leaders".
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Better question: What does any of that have to do with Bork's 14th Amendment theories?
Wow... Now that is off topic! Or is it?
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The Jurist wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Better question: What does any of that have to do with Bork's 14th Amendment theories?
If you can't figure it out for yourself, I will try to explain it. I learned this in High School Civics, I don't think it's wrong but if I have it wrong feel free to correct me, anyone but "The Jurist" that is, because god knows he needs a high school lesson explained to him.

Act when passed=LAW

Resolution when passed=Communication from Legislative Body. It can be a statement of intent, or it can be a congradulatory statement, or a commemeration fo something that happened, but it bears no legal weight.
The Jurist

Post by The Jurist »

bmielke wrote:
The Jurist wrote:
If you can't figure it out for yourself, I will try to explain it. I learned this in High School Civics, I don't think it's wrong but if I have it wrong feel free to correct me, anyone but "The Jurist" that is, because god knows he needs a high school lesson explained to him.

Act when passed=LAW

Resolution when passed=Communication from Legislative Body. It can be a statement of intent, or it can be a congradulatory statement, or a commemeration fo something that happened, but it bears no legal weight.
Hey, bmielke, I think reading and comprehension of what you read comes before civics.

Again the topic is "Biggest sovereign leaders". I suggested the legislators of the states as they are claiming state's rights. It is simple as that.

The reason I suggested that the state legislators should be in the list of the "biggest sovereign leaders" is that they are by claiming state's rights, are they not? They must be wacky for some reason to be claiming their rights. That is the case with the bulk of the people here on Quatloos, right? That is, barring stupidity, anyone that does not want to play the Marxist law game established by the United States is a whack-job, correct?

Again, I am finding that some of you people tend to go off-point more than a broken compass. I know I have done so myself here as I know the intent of this thread, but I am just making a point.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

The Jurist wrote:The reason I suggested that the state legislators should be in the list of the "biggest sovereign leaders" is that they are by claiming state's rights, are they not?
Well, they're claiming state's rights, but they're not acting on the claims nor urging others to act on them. I don't think that qualifies as a soverun.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95