"King of Kool" Posts on Sui

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

"King of Kool" Posts on Sui

Post by Prof »

King of Kool is a sovereign who frequently posts on Sui.

For example, this exchange illustrates his general view on things:
Today, 05:00 AM
TheKingOfKool
Senior Club Member
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Re: Attorney-in-fact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[King is in RED; ND is in BLUE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorial dissent
Let’s start with nonsense and end with more nonsense shall we?

Start with YOUR nonsense and end in YOUR nonsense?
Quote:
Attorney-in-fact means that you are acting in the stead of another person, and requires that you have a legally valid Power of Attorney signed by that person

And how is a Company supposed to sign a power of attorney? They are represented by attorneys all the time aren't they? They can't speak for themselves.

Quote:
you cannot be an attorney-in-fact for yourself, or operate a Power of Attorney for yourself

It isn't myself its a person and I am not a person
However, I copy this other recent King of Kool post without any editorial comment:
TheKingOfKool
Senior Club Member

Confidentiality?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you sue a Doctor for breaking his doctor-patient confidentiality?
I was committed to a psych ward and they diagnosed me as a paranoid schizophrenic. At the hearing where the judge was to rule on weither or not I was a threat to myself or others in order to keep me there, the doctor wrote on the papers that i was a paranoid schizophrenic and that if I kept refusing to take the medication they wanted me to take my condition would continue to get worse. The judge ruled in their favor. Shouldn't the doctor ONLY be allowed to put in PROOF of how I am a threat to people and NOT anything relating to my diagnosis
?
"My Health is Better in November."
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: "King of Kool" Posts on Sui

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Prof wrote:
TheKingOfKool
Senior Club Member

Confidentiality?

Can you sue a Doctor for breaking his doctor-patient confidentiality?
I was committed to a psych ward and they diagnosed me as a paranoid schizophrenic. At the hearing where the judge was to rule on weither or not I was a threat to myself or others in order to keep me there, the doctor wrote on the papers that i was a paranoid schizophrenic and that if I kept refusing to take the medication they wanted me to take my condition would continue to get worse. The judge ruled in their favor. Shouldn't the doctor ONLY be allowed to put in PROOF of how I am a threat to people and NOT anything relating to my diagnosis
?
I didn't think they allowed Internet access from the "psych ward"?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
bmielke

Re: "King of Kool" Posts on Sui

Post by bmielke »

Yet go ahead and sue him... Please... and make sure you post everything you file. :roll: