Walter Lunsford

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Walter Lunsford

Post by Lambkin »

Local TV station investigates Lunsford's relationship to Guardians of the Free Republics
"He's a Sovereign Citizen," said Internet slueth [sic] J.J. MacNab.
http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=12833918
"Why did you send the letters to the governors telling them to get out of office?" 13 Investigates asked Lunsford.

" I can't talk to you, hon. I'll talk to you some other time," Lunsford said as he walked away.

13 Investigates began looking into Lunsford's background in July 2009, after a Marion County grand jury indicted him for stealing from the Federal Reserve Bank.

The US Treasury put out a nationwide fraud alert in the wake of his elaborate scheme.

Lunsford is accused of buying at least five vehicles, including a Grand Marquis, from Capitol City Ford using government routing numbers and running up $172,000 in car purchases.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Walter Lunsford

Post by Demosthenes »

I've been getting some pretty nasty death threats about this piece from RAP believers who are incensed at being wrongfully accused of being violent.

The dumb dumbs couldn't recognize irony if it bit 'em in the ass.
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Demosthenes wrote:I've been getting some pretty nasty death threats about this piece from RAP believers who are incensed at being wrongfully accused of being violent.

I think everything you said was reasonable. Maybe they need to pull their heads out their asses and get a life. I hope you're ok and stay safe.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Keep your phones unlisted, stay aware of what's around you, and sleep with a weapon handy. Come to think of it, that's my lifestyle. Be safe, Demo.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Cathulhu wrote:Keep your phones unlisted, stay aware of what's around you, and sleep with a weapon handy. Come to think of it, that's my lifestyle. Be safe, Demo.
Handgun in the nightstand, AR 15 beside the bed, Shotgun in the closet. AMEN
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:The dumb dumbs couldn't recognize irony if it bit 'em in the ass.
Yes, it would be ironic if Irony itself resorted to violence and...... bit the dumb dumbs on the ass. You gotta watch out for Irony.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If you're in need of an "undisclosed location" you're more than welcome to come by either one of the well armed bunker complexes. We have all the firepower you need and the perimeter is patrolled by out infamous and vicious attack dachshund Chili Dog!

(this is what happens when you toss the laundry out the back door and put the dog in the washer)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:I've been getting some pretty nasty death threats about this piece from RAP believers who are incensed at being wrongfully accused of being violent.

It is extremely likely that all but the most implausible threats have been passed along to one of the three-letter-agencies: PWC (People Who Care -- and can do something about it)

Demosthenes has received threats in the past.

She's still here and they aren't.

Draw your own conclusions.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

It was Robert Heinlein, in "Glory Road", that made the observation that a target for assassination would last a lot longer if he or she could fight like an angry buzzsaw. I'm just sayin'...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes vs buzzsaw ?

I know where I'm placing my money.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Most of these folks just sound like angry buzzsaws.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Apropos of nothing, is there such a thing as a nice kind of death threat? Sorry, just popped in to my head when I read that.

Around my house, if the intruder didn't break their necks over the strategically placed cat trips, they would have to contend with the extremely irritated cat population who don't like strangers at all, and have a tendency to go for eyes and throats. Then if they are so unfortunate as to survive the cats there is always me and my fondness for blunt instruments, and my roses always need the extra fertilizer.

But on a saner note, Demo, please do be careful, just because they are nuts doesn't mean they aren't dangerous.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

notorial dissent wrote:Apropos of nothing, is there such a thing as a nice kind of death threat?
You're a really terrific person and that makes me all the more sorry that I'm going to have to kill you. Nothing personal, honest.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent

Alas, I fear my cats would object, rather strenuously, at having their nutrition service and auxiliary attention dispenser unit tampered with. I never have to worry about burglars because they always get to them first, and they are very very good about hiding the evidence.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

notorial dissent wrote:Alas, I fear my cats would object, rather strenuously, at having their nutrition service and auxiliary attention dispenser unit tampered with.
If cats coiuld grow opposable thumbs, we'd all be toast.
Demo.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Demosthenes wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Alas, I fear my cats would object, rather strenuously, at having their nutrition service and auxiliary attention dispenser unit tampered with.
If sovereign citizens could grow opposable thumbs, we'd all be toast.
Fixed it for you.
"My Health is Better in November."
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:
If cats coiuld grow opposable thumbs, we'd all be toast.
Why do they need opposable thumbs when their servants have them? Do you really think they'd be the least bit interested in replacing their support system with something they'd have to do themselves?
notorial dissent

Which is why I feel perfectly safe and protected, they aren't about to allow anything to get between them and their next meal or attention fix.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:
If cats could grow opposable thumbs, we'd all be toast.
Uberfilker Leslie Fish is trying to breed them to.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

webhick wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Apropos of nothing, is there such a thing as a nice kind of death threat?
You're a really terrific person and that makes me all the more sorry that I'm going to have to kill you. Nothing personal, honest.
Death by Snoo Snoo!
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.