Sovereign Citizens Accused of Stealing Georgia Houses

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Sovereign Citizens Accused of Stealing Georgia Houses

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/24311535/detail.html
DeKalb County prosecutors say they’ve cracked open an elaborate attempt to steal empty houses across North Georgia.

Channel 2 Action News teamed up with police and the FBI to share information uncovered during a monthlong investigation. So far, four people are in jail and police have arrest warrants for four others.

The suspects call themselves sovereign citizens. They are anti-government extremist and refuse to answer to state or local authority. The members often refuse to pay taxes or register their vehicles. Some told Channel 2 Investigative reporter, Jodie Fleischer, their homes are considered sovereign land.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Sovereign Citizens Accused of Stealing Georgia Houses

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

OK. If these clowns are so set on being sovereigns, set up a Port of Entry at their driveway, and make them go through passport controls whenever they leave or arrive home.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Let's give them the true "sovereigns versus feds in Georgia" treatment: send them on the Trail of Tears.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Let's give them the true "sovereigns versus feds in Georgia" treatment: send them on the Trail of Tears.
Please, you are passing up an opportunity to conjure up a more ironical reenactment of history:

Sherman's March Through Georgia - The Sequel.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff