SSN conspiracy theory mentioning sovereignty

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

SSN conspiracy theory mentioning sovereignty

Post by rogfulton »

This one page article in Mother Jones by Kevin Drum is titled The Secret Code That Controls Your Destiny and investigates the number on the back of your Social Security Card. The author claims to have conducted quite a bit of research into the question. He started his search because he was intrigued by some statements by Rep. Bob Inglis in another article in Mother Jones, well, I'll do a little cut-n-paste...
In David Corn's piece this morning, Rep. Bob Inglis told a story about meeting up with some constituents who earnestly regaled him about the sinister origins of the number on the back of your Social Security card. "That number indicates the bank that bought you when you were born based on a projection of your life's earnings," they told him.

Good times. But it got me wondering: what number on the back of your Social Security card? I haven't owned a physical Social Security card for decades, so I couldn't check. Luckily, Marian is more conscientious than I am and managed to dig hers up. Sure enough, there's a number on the back. But what's it for?
Google didn't lead him to much but he did find a blog which
recounted a few interesting tidbits about Social Security numbers. Interesting, but not what I was looking for. Pay dirt was in the comments. I figure we could all use a laugh now and then, so here it is: the meaning of the numbers. Enjoy.
Just a few comments he quoted:
freedomfighter: about that serial or whatever on the back…im researching it but from what I’ve gathered that is a bank routing number linking you as property of some royalty british bank.
Puzzled: By the way, about that thing that you think is BS, with your SSN being tied to some royal british bank is in fact completely true. Your SSN is tied to Social Security Administration which is tied directly to the Federal Reserve System, which is privately owned by stock-holding banks, one of which is Barclay’s, a Royal Britich Bank, as well as several American banks, which are also British owned and controlled.
Beaver: I heard an urban legend that the red numbers on the back of the social security card are your EIN, employer ID number. If you’re just a regular John Doe citizen, you’re an employee of the US Corporation, and are in fact yourself a corporation. That’s why you use the number on the front, your employee ID number (SSN). Supposedly, if you have a replacement card issued to you, the number on the back will come in red ink, and you can use it to declare that you’re a soveriegn American and not a citizen OF the United States....If you use the number on the back, the “tracking number for blank cards” printed in red ink, you’re claiming ownership of the card and the chattel property it represents. You are the chattel property. If you don’t, they “own” you. You’re their chattel property, and you’re being used as collateral on the bankruptcy the US Govt. filed to the international banking houses back in the 1930’s, the time of the great depression.
RON: The # on the back of your ssn card is “Priority Exemption Acc. #” The letter represents the Federal Reserve Bank that hold the bond the 8 digits is the acc. #
Strobel: Looking for more information on the red numbers on the back of the SS card. A guy I met told me he pays his monthly bills using that number. It is supposedly a bank routing number attached to the British bank some people here have mentioned. Does anyone have any more specifics on this?
Falcon: So far in my research I have heard many different theories on how to go about capturing your STRAWMAN, charging up your treasury account, and discharging your debt. The problem is, they are all theories!

Please beware my friends of people who want to charge you money for this information. I paid out a pretty penny so far and the information I received is conflicting. I have some friends that are working with a “Patriot” who has gladdly accepted many thousands of dollars from them as a fee to help them and so far all that has happened is they got there bank accounts closed for righting fraudelent checks. Nobody has been arrested though so that is interesting but I am following there progress closely.
Mr. Drum has included a link to the article where he found these comments and a link to the above mentioned interview with Rep. Inglis. When he resumes his composition, he concludes that you, the reader, can see that
it's actually getting kind of pathetic
The article is at http://motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2010/ ... ur-destiny and it does include the answer of what that number is. My SS card is so old, it doesn't have one but the article includes the image of the back of one, showing the control number.

Please move this to another board if appropriate.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Re: SSN conspiracy theory mentioning sovereignty

Post by Number Six »

Suspicions about the SS number have been around a while. Some other countries do not have a numbering system. Absolutists are fond of "giving up" their SS number hoping to get free from the inevitable "Beast" system, when Antichrist finally takes control--all he needs to do is prefix the hateful "666" before your SS number finally...The absolutists will not use "the number" but somehow are able to operate in the system with driver's licenses and cash checks.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

There is no number on the back of my SS card. Only the SSN on the front.

As for the Mark of the Beast, that was a <gasp> silver coin! Roman emperors would call in the coinage, clip it, remint it with their mark/image on it, then make it law that everyone must use it to buy and sell. Literally you could not buy or sell without the mark of the emperor. Three is the number of God, six the number of man, thus 666 is the number of a man trying to be God. And roman emperors all styled themselves as gods. And who was persecuting the Christians? The Roman emperors!

As in all apocalypses, the Book of Revelations was about the writer's PRESENT, not a prophecy of the future.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Three is the number of God, six the number of man, thus 666 is the number of a man trying to be God.
Way off topic here, but the real meaning of 666 is in gematria, a kind of code used by Jews at the time in which words were disguised by their numerical equivalent (A=1, B=2, J=10, etc.). In gematria, the number 666 is equivalent to the letters spelling out Neron Kysar, the Hebrew words meaning "the Emperor Nero."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
LDE

Post by LDE »

I hadn't heard the gematria explanation before, but it's plausible. The interpretation certainly isn't anything related to "three sixes," as a digital number system based on 10 would have been a totally foreign concept at the time. Instead Greek numbers would have rendered it (IIRC) as <500> + <100> + <50> + <10> + <6>, using letters of the Greek alphabet including one obsolete one. The resulting string of characters is unpronounceable and meaningless.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Here is the Wikipedia page for it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast. I am not finding my theory there anywhere. Oh well.

But that it refers to a Roman emperor seems indisputable. Domitian is my favorite candidate because of the coinage aspect.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I read a book series years ago that was based around God and Devil being the captain and first mate on an intergalactic ship and our universe being the by-product of the engines start-up. The book series was called the Quintara Marathon by Jack Chalker. In the books they figure out that 666 was actually vav vav vav in Hebrew and that it spelled out the first mates name. They never finished explaining it but in Hebrew vav is v/w or 6. So it could actually be WWW.

While looking around I saw another article stating that the internet is the most anti-Semitic thing ever invented. I think its another one of those things.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Apparently Title 18, United States code, section (666) deals with official bribery. Just happened to run across it earlier.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yet again you take a months old topic and add a tangential at best comment to bring it to the top long after it's exhausted itself. If you want to catch up, by all means browse all you want. But there is no need to reopen all these old discussions, especially if you're not really even on topic. :naughty:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.