Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Rodney Class

Post by GlimDropper »

[Sung to the tune of the theme from The Beverly Hillbillies:
Let me tell you a little story 'bout a man named Rod,
poor sov-er-reign on a mission from God.
Then one day in an Admiralty court,
down through the clouds came a robot named Gort.

Klaatu barada nikto that is.

Random leaps of paradigm.,.

don't always make sense.
I'm still watching the fallout from the Restore America Plan, it's amazing, how long can absolutely no tangible results be used as proof that the plan is working? But RAPs slow disintegration has kicked a few new (to me) players up in it's wake. One is "Dr." Dale Livingston, he of the Ultimate Lawsuit fame and author of the instant classic ONE - HUNDRED - ONE ( 1 0 1 ) TORTURES TO THE DEATH. But even with all that Dr.Dale can't hold a candle to Rodney (Rod) Class.

The first mention I've found of Rod is from a news story where Rod's brother blames the police for shooting a sovereign who pulled a gun during a traffic stop. I can't find the story on the Canton Repository website, that link goes to a FreeRepublic forum post quoting the article (on August 13th, 2002). The only mention of Rod is:
Class said he has filed lawsuits over traffic violations involving himself and Rodney Class. One of the cases involves New Philadelphia police, he said.
That New Philadelphia case is pure Rod Class, he got pulled over for expired plates and they found his license was both expired and under suspension. Surprisingly enough, Rod represented himself pro sey yet amazingly, he was convicted. Of course he appealed and his appeal was denied, but he didn't give up there. And here's where the amazing leaps of paradigm start, he tried to appeal it to the United States Coast Guard:
The above named Petitioners have cause to notify the Office of the United States Coast Guard for a claim of injury and pattern of un-Lawful activity. This injury was committed within a “Political subdivision “ of the “State” by “THE STATE OF OHIO” under provisions of the War Powers Act and Title 50 section 1621”Declarationof national emergency”. These administrative courts have failed to meet “Full Faith and Credit” obligations of contract that have a nation wide implication within the NDR Act of 1982. As the injured party , we claim a Right of Review actionable within the United States CodeTITLE 5 > PART I > CHAPTER 7 >,§ 702. Right of review. This Practice of Law TITLE 28 > PART I > CHAPTER 21 > § 454 and TITLE 28 > PART III > CHAPTER 41 > § 607, violates Article I section 10 “Obligation of Contract” and is by definition a “Bill of Attainder”.
Mmm, that's some authentic sovereign gibberish. I would love to be proved wrong on this point but I don't believe this petition ever resulted in a case number. That's OK, Rod has gotten further in his study of the legal system and is a genuine Private Attorney General now to boot. For most of the last year Rod has been flogging a lawsuit he had in court that would really cripple the evil US Corp. He sounded positively optimistic on some of his old talkshoe shows both for the outcome of the case and damage it will do to the IRS and all other entities they filed against, he's also fond of begging donations to assist him in his process. Well the second of this month the final judgment has been entered, Rod's case is dismissed:

<snip>

Buess and Class’s complaint is precisely the sort of complaint that warrants dismissal
under Rule 12(b)(6). “[T]he courts have unhesitatingly dismissed actions where the complaint[]
consisted of ‘a labyrinthian prolixity of unrelated and vituperative charges that def[y]
comprehension . . .’ [or] was ‘. . . confusing, ambiguous, redundant, vague and, in some respects,
unintelligible . . . .’” Brown, 75 F.R.D at 499 (quoting Prezzi v. Schelter, 469 F.2d 691, 692 (2d
Cir. 1972); Wallach v. City of Pagedale, 359 F.2d 57, 58 (8th Cir. 1968)). Over the course of its
thirty pages, Buess and Class’s complaint cites a disjointed jumble of cases, statutes and
doctrines, arguing that the U.S. government was replaced by a corporate shadow government as a
result of the 1933 amendments to the Trading with the Enemy Act, 12 U.S.C. § 95a.

<snip>

Because Buess and Class’s complaint presents “a confused and rambling narrative of charges and
conclusions,” Brown, 75 F.R.D. at 499, and “tenders ‘naked assertion[s]’ devoid of ‘further
factual enhancement,’” Ashcroft v. Iqbal, — U.S. —, 129 S. Ct. 1937, 1949 (2009) (quoting
Twombly, 550 U.S. at 557), this action must be dismissed.
But Rod's secret of success is his ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm, he's now steering himself (and his loyal donors) back into familiar waters. He's petitioning the US Coast Guard again (Microsoft Word .doc link).
BILL OF INDICTMENT ATTACHED

Now Comes, We the People of the united States to bring claims of administrative violations against the UNITED STATES, d/b/a as a Corporation, a/k/a UNITED STATES,...

<snip>

"...The Eleventh Amendment affects Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party; to Controversies between a State and Citizens of another State. By the same token, this clearly shows that the UNITED STATES or a State can not bring a Controversy in Law or Equity against any of the the People as well ! The Eleventh Amendment amended the whole of Section of 2 under Article III, not just where the People can not bring a claim against the UNITED STATES or the States. The Courts are, therefore, operating with NO Judicial Power to hear any controversies, and all controversies and trials are by jury, by the people (See Article 9 of the organic 1789 Bill of Rights in the National Archives, or the 7th Amendment in YOUR booklet.) There is no place in the 1787, 1860, or even in YOUR 2007 Constitution booklet that gives a Judge, alone, the power to make a decsion in any case. It cannot be found in ANY version of the published Constitutions, whichever year you choose to use. The Eleventh Amendment is in all of the Different Constitutions (since 1795) and clearly removes Judical Power in Law or Equity: The Eleventh Amendment also removes the rest of the organic clause 1 of Article III, Section 2, meaning, No Controversies in Law or Equity can be heard..."

<snip>

"...The Fourteenth Amendment clearly places this whole country under Military Rule / Law as the the Fourteenth Amendment has NOT been amended as Article III, Section 2, Clause 1 of the Constitution WAS. If the Fourteenth Amendment was a Fraud passed to usurp and overthrow a Constitutional form of government (See Exhibit A) then the military has the Duty and Authority under the Fourteenth Amendment to address This Petition / Complaint in an administrative hearing, as the military court is the ONLY court having power..."

And I was worried he couldn't make an argument for why the Coast Guard has jurisdiction. :thinking: I've never heard the "11th amendment brought judicial power to an end" argument before, is it original? I'm a mere mortal, not a limber minded sovereign citizen so I find some of Rod's leaps of logic a little hard to follow. But he sure is good at passing the offering plate at his online sovereign sermons. For these reasons, and for others, I predict rod will find himself on the medals podium in this years Sovereign Special Olympics.
Harvester

Re: Rodney Class

Post by Harvester »

HA! Imagine an ol' boy from Carolina settin down his beer after torquing up the tranny he just fixed and explaining it all to you. That's exactly how Rod sounds. Yet somehow, amazingly, Rod & company have figured out more of the Constitutional/administrative law fraud then most men can dream about. Rod is the real deal. He's been at it for decades, and lemme tell ya, he's got 'em running scared. I first sensed it when Famspear, of all people, grew strangely inquisitive when I mentioned one of his cases
"Are you personally involved in the Class/Buess case? Why do you think it's going to be "historic"?
The judges on the receiving end of Rod's cases are transferring them, dismissing them, calling them incomprehendible. Basically anything to keep him out of their courtroom. As has been my experience, when a suitor like Rod gets close to the truth, the court will short circuit, dismiss or delay. Just about anything to avoid letting the cat out of the bag.

God I love this country!

Oh yes, he could use more signatures on his Indictment... Thanks Warriors!
http://www.rayservers.com/blog
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Harvester wrote:torquing up the tranny
Could have sworn that was illegal.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

webhick wrote:
If you're sovrun, you can torque whatever you like, assuming your torque wrench is working.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

grixit wrote:
webhick wrote:
If you're sovrun, you can torque whatever you like, assuming your torque wench is working.
fixed it. you're welcome.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Does a torque wrench trump a liberty tool?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote:Does a torque wrench trump a liberty tool?
Hey some guys get lonely, you know?

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I own a transmission company and work in the second largest transmission factory on earth, and y'all lost me.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:I own a transmission company and work in the second largest transmission factory on earth, and y'all lost me.
I thought that Harvester was talking about his choice in intimate partners. I am not one to judge, but it's not my thing, I don't swing that way.
grixit

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote:I own a transmission company and work in the second largest transmission factory on earth, and y'all lost me.
Here's a hint: check your books under "Inventory: unaccounted for losses". You'll see that a case of lube went missing just before Harv threw himself a party.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The Observer wrote:Does a torque wrench trump a liberty tool?
Yes.

Both clockwise and counter.

A liberty tool is only good for a short time (call your doctor after 4 hours), but a torque wench lasts long after the bling plating wears off.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

I just blundered into Buess again while researching one of the Little Shell Pembina fraudsters, a Winona Mae Palmiotti.

Take a look at http://landrightsnfarming-landrightnfar ... -info.html

How much of a Napoleon complex does it take for a "Private Attorney General" to try to dissolve every single European-derived nation on two continents with a single "legal" action?
And here I thought that Dorthy Cothran-Cooper was stark raving mad...

Interesting that even other sovereign citizen/patriot groups disapprove of his actions.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/72758132/Lett ... and-Desist
http://roach1958.wordpress.com/2010/08/ ... lee-buess/

Does anyone have anything interesting about this Canadian sovrun, "High King Chief Scott Phillip Hayes" that David and Winona are associating with?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yee, but what a right gibbering idiot you've found.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

notorial dissent wrote:Yee, but what a right gibbering idiot you've found.

That would be putting it mildly. I'm starting to wonder which is less anchored in reality, Dorothy Cothran-Cooper or David Buess. Especially after finding this classified ad posted in New York.
New KING for ENGLAND, FRANCE and ITALY
Thu, 03 Nov 2011 20:26:00 GMT
Reply to: MyListown1103065302
On Nov 2, 2011 at 1000pm Eastern time, the Head of Government Sir David Lee Buess administered an Affirmation to Keith Edward Livingway/Livernois for King for England, France and Italy, with Her Majesty Queen Winona Mae Marzocco witnessing. As Head of State, Sir David Lee Buess, formally acknowledges the Crown as being held by Keith Edward Livingway/Livernois, the true Heir to the Throne of England, France and Italy; and King Edward shall serve this Republic form of Government that he has promised to execute, and shall serve the cause along with Queen Winona Mae Marzocco, equally through Yahweh our Elohim. The Affirmation was recorded and same is posted on the following link for the next 7 days before it expires. Please listen, celebrate and spread this most excellent news far and wide. Affirmation for His Majesty King Edward
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think definitely calling in from an unregistered reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Yee, but what a right gibbering idiot you've found.

That would be putting it mildly. I'm starting to wonder which is less anchored in reality, Dorothy Cothran-Cooper or David Buess. Especially after finding this classified ad posted in New York.
New KING for ENGLAND, FRANCE and ITALY
Thu, 03 Nov 2011 20:26:00 GMT
Reply to: MyListown1103065302
On Nov 2, 2011 at 1000pm Eastern time, the Head of Government Sir David Lee Buess administered an Affirmation to Keith Edward Livingway/Livernois for King for England, France and Italy, with Her Majesty Queen Winona Mae Marzocco witnessing. As Head of State, Sir David Lee Buess, formally acknowledges the Crown as being held by Keith Edward Livingway/Livernois, the true Heir to the Throne of England, France and Italy; and King Edward shall serve this Republic form of Government that he has promised to execute, and shall serve the cause along with Queen Winona Mae Marzocco, equally through Yahweh our Elohim. The Affirmation was recorded and same is posted on the following link for the next 7 days before it expires. Please listen, celebrate and spread this most excellent news far and wide. Affirmation for His Majesty King Edward
King? Republic [sic] form of government? Hmmmmmmmm. Methinks someone flunked Government 101.... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Isnt it, like, bad or something, to keep naming the un-nameable name?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Lemme guess. If the Current Queen of England doesn't respond within thirty days, they all go down to Denny's and declare Goofus the new Common Law King, after they sacrifice a live chicken and have a pass at the buffet?

And what happens to Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Dominions over the Seas?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.