The Real LB Bork Thread

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Re: The Real LB Bork Thread

Post by Prof »

Wes said, about Jurist, et al.:
You and others couldn't find your asses in the dark with both hands and a flashlight.
For once, Wes is serously mistaken. All Bork needs to do is try to wipe his brow.
"My Health is Better in November."
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

And where he padded out the thread by answering each of you with truly classic babbling, (aggrandizing himself to the tune of megalomania) he seems to have ignored my question as to whether he sees that Skankbeat idiot in the mirror.

Oh, sorry, Lenny, did I use too many big words?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

The Jurist wrote:Are you suggesting some kind of theft? Does not surprise me.
If it isn't copyrighted, copying it isn't theft.

Are you dodging the question? Does not surprise me.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LB Bork doesn't like people who vote. From a recent email:
It seems that you really can’t fix stupid!
Ever hear the phrase, Governments are instituted by the CONSENT of the
governed?

Why would you "lobby Congress" and encourage voting to be part of “this
body politic”. Lawful government(s) hijacked after the Civil War.
Voting invokes due process private municipal law (and not the law of the
land due process as contemplated in the founding state constitutions). This
makes people into human resources, consumers, etc.
Anybody who thinks s/he understands this gibberish is cut off. No more firewater for you this evening. Continuing:
So are you voting to feed the greed of the so-called justice system?
No, I don't think that's exactly why.
Are you an island maker?
God forbid. Whatever that is.

Lenny's a hoot.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:
Are you an island maker?
God forbid. Whatever that is.
"I am an island. I'm bloody Ibiza!"
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra

Post by wserra »

LB Bork has unlocked the "Enemies of the Republic" forum on his board, where he "discusses" various Quatloosians. In case anyone cares, those he mentions are Dan, Demo, Kickback, Jay, Operative and me. Like all paytriots, he won't let anyone he attempts to trash defend themselves - not that they need to, given the source.

Some groyse chochem named "Jerry" posts: "I wish someday I could make those guys at Quatloos eat their words." Well, "Jerry", here we are. Unlike Bork, we don't limit access to our board to sycophants. Come on down.
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote:LB Bork has unlocked the "Enemies of the Republic" forum on his board, where he "discusses" various Quatloosians. In case anyone cares, those he mentions are Dan, Demo, Kickback, Jay, Operative and me. Like all paytriots, he won't let anyone he attempts to trash defend themselves - not that they need to, given the source.

Some groyse chochem named "Jerry" posts: "I wish someday I could make those guys at Quatloos eat their words." Well, "Jerry", here we are. Unlike Bork, we don't limit access to our board to sycophants. Come on down.

I'm not listed? I demand a recount!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
wserra wrote:LB Bork has unlocked the "Enemies of the Republic" forum on his board, where he "discusses" various Quatloosians. In case anyone cares, those he mentions are Dan, Demo, Kickback, Jay, Operative and me. Like all paytriots, he won't let anyone he attempts to trash defend themselves - not that they need to, given the source.

I'm not listed? I demand a recount!
Well, I made the grade. LB Bork says that I'm in need of a "serious beat down". I would welcome any attempt to rebut my assertions with facts; but as in the case of our Quatloosian troll population, I suspect that any Borkian attempt to do so would be amazingly fact-free.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote: I'm not listed? I demand a recount!
Gregg you and I made Harvey's lists but we're not important enough to make Bork's maybe we're not trying hard enough?
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Well, I made the grade. LB Bork says that I'm in need of a "serious beat down".
Two words my friend, Twelve Gauge, that seems like a serious threat to me. :roll:
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

In case anyone cares, those he mentions are Dan, Demo, Kickback, Jay, Operative and me.
Ignored again... :cry:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
In case anyone cares, those he mentions are Dan, Demo, Kickback, Jay, Operative and me.
I know! What do we have to do to be elevated to infamy in the sovereign movement? Rape kittens?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

webhick wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
I know! What do we have to do to be elevated to infamy in the sovereign movement? Rape kittens?
I did that last weekend, it didn't work, this weekend I have a barrel full of kittens, a woodchipper, and a case of Jack D we'll see where it leads.

Just kidding, PETA and SHARK if you read this don't come to my house, (again) the sherriff takes too long to respond.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:
Gregg wrote: I'm not listed? I demand a recount!
Gregg you and I made Harvey's lists but we're not important enough to make Bork's maybe we're not trying hard enough?
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Well, I made the grade. LB Bork says that I'm in need of a "serious beat down".
Two words my friend, Twelve Gauge, that seems like a serious threat to me. :roll:
I am absolutely, flat-out shaking in my boots.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
But take heart in the reason you were ignored...mainly that you were perceived as the REAL Illuminati threat and thus Bork and Co. are hoping to tiptoe silently by you without aggravating you further.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

Bummer. Not on the list either. Gonna have to pick up the copy of TRA I have access to and quote random bits of idiocy (in a copyright-respecting way). I thumbed through it over a can of Natty Ice (I never refuse free beer, but that made me think twice about that). There were a few choice paragraphs that were real knee-slappers.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

I could not care less about what he has to say on his personal forum. He is simply too chicken-s**t to seriously debate any of his theories on an open forum such as Quatloos. Every time he does stop by here, he only provides further evidence that: 1) he won't answer a direct question; 2) he cannot coherently state his theories; or 3) he has a problem with English comprehension.

EDIT: I decided to visit his forum and see what he wrote about me. All he has done is provide his twisted view of events of a thread that was started in FlameWars. The following is a single example of his dodging and it also illustrates that what he claims in his post on his board is false.
The Operative wrote:
The Jurist wrote:
The Operative wrote:Earlier in this thread, I stated, "I am interested in hearing about how Bork or anyone else believes that the ability to achieve quorum was lost." You have not provided any evidence supporting that contention and the PAC website fails to substantiate it as well. In that earlier post, I explained how Congress definitely had enough sitting members to form a quorum even without the 11 states that seceeded. Later, I commented on the claim that the PAC website and Bork seems to believe that the states and the U.S. have been under martial law continuously since the Civil War. Since that goes against the norm, it is up to you to explain that. A vague statement claiming that there are a bunch of Executive Orders that control the population is not an explanation.
These issues are not the topic of discussion. The 14th Amendment is. Please stay on point.
NONSENSE. Those issues are a part of the very basis of the argument made on the PAC website ABOUT the 14th amendment. If PAC makes these claims in support of the supposed illegality of the 14th amendment, THEN THEY ARE ON POINT.
See http://www.pacinlaw.org/fourteenth/part_1.php (http://www.pacinlaw.org/fourteenth/part_1.php) under the heading "United States terminated / Lincoln's dictatorship" and "New United States / The Military Style Government"
Do you want to try again? Or, are you going to continue to dodge the issue?
EDIT: The original thread began with a post by CKB asking Bork or anyone to explain some of the claims on the PacInLaw website.
The Jurist wrote:
The Operative wrote:I read Graham's Yale Law Journal article many years ago.
I found it interesting myself, thanks for pointing out what you had noted.
The Operative wrote:Yes, but did you understand it?
The Jurist wrote:More than you know. You actually proved my point about the private law issue. Thanks!
Obviously, you didn't understand it.
The Jurist wrote:
The Operative wrote:Which Executive Orders do you believe exist to control the population and explain what you believe each Executive Order accomplishes.
There are many noted that are for emergency purposes that are not currently "in effect". But give your thoughts on this one:
The Gold Confiscation Of April 5, 1933
From: President of the United States Franklin Delano Roosevelt
To: The United States Congress
Dated: 5 April, 1933
Presidential Executive Order 6102
This serves as prima facie evidence of something to me, you?
The Operative wrote:To answer your question: No, it does not serve as prima facie evidence of "something". It is not my responsibility to guess what you believe "something" is.
Now, for my question concerning that EO: What do you believe that Executive Order is evidence of and why?

BTW, that particular Executive Order was only in effect for FOUR MONTHS and 23 DAYS.

EDIT: Earlier in this thread I wrote, "If you believe that we are under martial law because of a series of Executive Orders, YOU need to explain which Executive Orders do that and WHY."
Claiming that I need to study the Constitution or stating that the PAC website MAY explain everything, is not an answer.

Also, earlier in this thread, I wrote, "Which Executive Orders do you believe exist to control the population and explain what you believe each Executive Order accomplishes."
A vague reference to a single Executive Order is not an answer.
The Jurist wrote:One noted is enough. It proves my point about the 14th Amendment applying to legal entities, which are the "citizens of the United States" that are created by the amendment. These "entities" appear to be told what to do by a single man and have no absolute right to property. Once again, I have written about these subjects and do not have to rehash them over and over.
**The Jurist holds his breath just waiting to hear what sophistry will take place next**
Absolute nonsense. The federal government, since the very beginning of the Constitution, ALWAYS had the ability to enact laws that affected the individual persons that were citizens or residents of the several states. Congress enacted laws that gave the President the power to issue that Executive Order. So, it wasn't just a single man, it was the duly elected representatives. Also, each person was paid for the gold, so it wasn't confiscated and they were not harmed because they were provided with currency of equal value at the time. Your statement that people have no absolute right to property is not substantiated by the reality of what happened. So, are you going to continue to dodge the issue? Do you have any Executive Orders that are actual evidence of what you claim? Explain.

BTW, if you have supposedly written about this, POINT TO IT. A broad statement of "look at the PAC website" is not an answer to the issues / questions. I am not going to search through the obvious drivel at PAC looking for something that you wrote that supposedly provides a valid basis of what you are saying. I read a large portion of the "14th amendment" topic at PAC and it began with an erroneous statement and appeared to go downhill from there.
**The Operative holds his breath waiting for The Jurist to make a statement supported in fact.**
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

LB Bork can successfully defend his positions only to the extent that nobody points out the numerous places where they are totally screwed up.

And with that I am locking the thread as too large; feel free to start a new one.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
wserra

Post by wserra »

wserra wrote:I found another excerpt as well. It appears to be the very beginning of "The Red Amendment".
This Treatise contains the inviolate truth. It may cause a person to go into dementia. However, its contents will provide you with the legal knowledge to release yourself from statutory bondage. The reader is forewarned to its potent content.
No ego problem there.
Two apologies: first, for quoting myself; second (to Joey) for unlocking the thread.

The above quote had been puzzling me for some time. It rang a bell, but I couldn't place it. Then I ran across ElRon's own description of his magnum opus, Dianetics, and recognized the bell:
ElRon wrote:The creation of Dianetics is a milestone for Man comparable to his discovery of fire and superior to his inventions of the wheel and arch.... This is useful knowledge. With it the blind again see, the lame walk, the ill recover, the insane become sane and the sane become saner.
So we finally know what Bork does. Pay him, and he will make you a "state national" by exorcising the Fourteenth Amendment engrams.
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah, but how do you rid your strawman of all those body thetans?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

How appropriate, one scam artist stealing from another!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.