The Real LB Bork Thread

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: The Real LB Bork Thread

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:I think we can take pride that Lenny has added a new class of demon: lawyers. In the same manner that the quacks who sell herbal "cures" for cancer tell their marks to avoid doctors, Lenny tells his to avoid lawyers:
attorneys believe they have a monopoly on the law, wherefore (sic) keep their "trade secrets" to themselves . . . to protect their monopoly and stream of enormous income
Well, perhaps Lenny can point me to my "stream of enormous income", whatever that is.
I think someone's dammed up my stream somewhere.

Although it's possible that, compared to what Bork can bilk from his marks, almost any income seems enormous.

Also, the "Short List of Perpetrators" are those who "maintain control." My control seems to have been diverted along with my stream of enormous income.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

Bork now has a facebook fan page. You can see a photo of him promoting his stuff at a Tea Party Rally:

I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
Maltese Falcon

Post by Maltese Falcon »

Three things:

1) Is that a silk shirt? If so, lol. Taking fashion tips from Jerry Kane, I see.

Regardless, he has that skeevy businessman look down to a science.

2) I wonder what it says on his flag. I was thinking of "comitatus", but now I'm not too sure.

3) Nevermind, I mistook Sarah Palin's bus with a regular ol' Tea Party bus. They both have the "We the People" part of the Constitution, and angled to look more graphically appealing.

Thanks for the laugh, Buck09.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Maltese Falcon wrote: 2) I wonder what it says on his flag. I was thinking of "comitatus", but now I'm not too sure.
Pretty sure it's this;

Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

He looks like a real class act with his flagpole made of conduit pipe. I would think that such an Importnat Man as he could afford a real flagpole....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Maltese Falcon

Post by Maltese Falcon »

Thule wrote:
Maltese Falcon wrote: 2) I wonder what it says on his flag. I was thinking of "comitatus", but now I'm not too sure.
Pretty sure it's this;

Yeah, I thought of that too just after I posted, but it still seems like it's missing the "ON ME" part, which lead me to believe that it said something else, or simply DON'T TREAD. But whatever it says, as Pottapaug mentions, the pipe the flag is attached to speaks volumes. If he has money for a suit, why can't he spend a little on a basic outdoor flagpole?
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Maltese Falcon wrote: Yeah, I thought of that too just after I posted, but it still seems like it's missing the "ON ME" part, which lead me to believe that it said something else, or simply DON'T TREAD. But whatever it says, as Pottapaug mentions, the pipe the flag is attached to speaks volumes. If he has money for a suit, why can't he spend a little on a basic outdoor flagpole?
Folds in the flag? Or perhaps he is using sov'run speling.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Perhaps he realizes that "Don't Tread on Me" is an anagram for the new Knights Templar musical: Detonated Norm.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

wserra wrote:DMVP, posting at suijurisclub about Bork:
Chasing after the 14th Amendment for a defense I admit is a dead end. And that is what LB BORK has floundered about for years now. Like with Robert Arthur MENARD, the remedy is non-functional and shows no dynamic because it is just not there. Papering public officials with Notice does not acquire for the member of these sovereignty groups a special status in the law. So what happened is that LB has a few vested members who get a cut from book sales promoting The Red Amendment for ever more meager income.
David's gotcha pegged, Lenny.
Lenny doesn't think much of David, either:
www.savingtosuitorsclub.net More morons

Yesterday at 9:34am It appears that these guys think that the Savings to Suitors clause in the 7th Amendment has something to do with the common law of the states. It was to bring the common law onto the sea in Maritime actions.

See more Patriotards in action...

http://www.savingtosuitorsclub.net
"Savings to Suitors"? I guess Bork thinks it's a bank. (The clause is "Saving to Suitors".) And - no shock here - he has the law wrong, too. The very short version: there are two relevant clauses, one in the Constitution (Art. III, Sec. 2) giving the federal courts jurisdiction over admiralty actions and the "Saving to Suitors" clause in the original Judiciary Act (giving state courts concurrent jurisdiction over many such actions other than in rem). The law to be applied in each court was a subject of much dispute until Southern Pacific Co. v. Jensen, 244 U.S. 205 (1917), which basically held that the states must apply federal admiralty law - a kind of reverse Erie.

Once again unsurprisingly, they're both wrong. But I think David at least believes what he says, while Bork is simply a profiteer.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The diversity of citizenship is best described as in contract with the Fed (endorsement) or not (non-endorsement). It says it all on this state tax refund Wesley:

You can see right there that the DoR thought it through enough to find a $125 correction, a tax credit and add it. Contemplation.

More on point though, LB's project seems to be gathering James Timothy TURNER's dregs for a concerted effort at forming state nationals.
PAC • Groups E Letter
SN Society | Colorado
July 29, 2011

Greetings from the Coalition:

As a reminder, there is Colorado State Nationals' Society Meeting on
Saturday July 30th in Castle Rock, Colorado. The meeting is from 11am to
3pm.

Colorado is the first country in the Union to break through the other
disinformation in the movement; and the State Nationals of Colorado are
working together to get more people of Colorado involved. Again, if you are
not a State National you will need a sponsor who is to gain access to the
meeting.

If you have any questions, contact PAC at info@pacinlaw.org

People's Awareness Coalition :
Separating the Wheat from the Chaff since 1998

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subscribe and UnSubscribe Instructions:

To subscribe to the PAC Groups E Letter,
click on the below link and follow the instructions:
www.pacgroups.us/subscribe

To unsubscribe to the PAC Groups E Letter,
click on the below link and follow the instructions:
www.pacgroups.us/unsubscribe

People's Awareness Coalition
All Rights Reserved without the United States
It was a bust. It may take me a few days to process my recordings.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

David Merrill wrote:It was a bust.
As to Bork and Merrill not getting along, no big surprise. I'd say it was pretty much of a case of one scammer recognizing another and not appreciating the competition.

Pretty much sums up everything Merrill, and out of his own mouth.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

With LB though, he just banishes them off the website when they get disgruntled because they don't have enough book sales to keep them happy. That is the problem as I gather with basing your patriot method on a book - unless of course it is a good book - and then building a pyramid scheme on the faulty book. Everybody either becomes an employee to you, or an ignorant putz because they have not read your book. I have never read The Red Amendment so I may be misjudging here; but that is why LB and I don't get along. He treated me like he was my boss and when I would not buy his book he banished me.
Last edited by wserra on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to remove off-topic stuff. Otherwise the entire post would have gone to Flames.
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

David Merrill wrote:With LB though, he just banishes them off the website when they get disgruntled because they don't have enough book sales to keep them happy.
He treated me like he was my boss and when I would not buy his book he banished me.
So what you're saying is that Bork has a successful scam enterprise...

I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

I have not read The Red Amendment. Even if it is incorrect, which I determined it is a long time ago, selling books is not a scam. I think at worst what I have described is that he gets rude on his website - like Quatludes do too. But here, I get a right to be heard over it - in that some of the attorneys moderating feel it is unfair to banish the punching bag while people are still battering it. Wesley especially; he claims to enjoy the legal vitiation while it is actually the general social conditioning that gets gutted. The PayPal thread really works for me in that respect; so that Quatlosers don't even interpret theft of funds, coercion to endorse the Fed when the remedy is law... The Testimony of Walker Todd verifying the Credit River Decision is icing.

With LB, I suppose I am calling him cornered by his own business plan. He wrote a book, which is very risky because it seals your perspective and where you were in learning a very complex issue - remedy - at the time you put it to press. He milked it for all he could, with a pyramid scheme on a Website (PAC) where we finally (a couple years back) find four salesman competing for the new registrant's purchase in their downline.

Compared to the infantile Qualoser mentality, LB is likely a great guy.

Regards,

David Merrill.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And again, David, you exemplify rudeness in slamming people like Wes who have done nothing but go out of their way to extend you the courtesy that most others would not have. There is no denying that you have been treated rudely by some on Quatloos, but that doesn't give you the right to say what you said about Wes above. This isn't the first time you have demonstrated ingratitude and disrespect towards Wes and I suspect it won't be the last. But I won't stand aside and let you get by without calling you on it publicly.

Furthermore, your own behavior on Quatloos has been rude in terms of you spamming links, hijacking threads, and just generally pretending that somehow this board needs to cater to you and your philosophy. It is just indicative of your intent to frustrate and harrass the site due to its ability to show others how wrong your theories are.

It is only more reveaing of your intellectual dishonesty that after listing all your observations of what you deem to be unethical practices of Mr. Bork, you still conclude that in probability that he is a great person compared to any of the Quatloosians.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:And again, David, you exemplify rudeness in slamming people like Wes who have done nothing but go out of their way to extend you the courtesy that most others would not have. There is no denying that you have been treated rudely by some on Quatloos, but that doesn't give you the right to say what you said about Wes above. This isn't the first time you have demonstrated ingratitude and disrespect towards Wes and I suspect it won't be the last. But I won't stand aside and let you get by without calling you on it publicly.

Furthermore, your own behavior on Quatloos has been rude in terms of you spamming links, hijacking threads, and just generally pretending that somehow this board needs to cater to you and your philosophy. It is just indicative of your intent to frustrate and harrass the site due to its ability to show others how wrong your theories are.

It is only more reveaing of your intellectual dishonesty that after listing all your observations of what you deem to be unethical practices of Mr. Bork, you still conclude that in probability that he is a great person compared to any of the Quatloosians.
He's an attention whore; and with rare exceptions his posts aren't worthy of comment or discussion anymore.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
nikki2

Post by nikki2 »

Anymore :?:
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

nikki2 wrote:Anymore :?:
Well, a bunch of us have tried to enlighten him/set him straight; but I for one would have an easier time teaching the neighborhood cats to meow "The Star-Spangled Banner" in four-part harmony. If a mind is welded shut, getting some truth inside it is a pointless endeavor; and attempting to do only feeds the delusion that the guy is Someone Very Important and a Respected Scholar of the Law.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Our ol' buddy LB Bork continues to be a source of considerable amusement. His entire analysis of the comprehensive 400-page LII (Cornell Law School) site on the Fourteenth Amendment: "That is a lot of crap!"

I think you should tell them, Lenny. I'm sure they'll take your opinion into account in the next revision. Meanwhile, perhaps you could summarize "War and Peace" for us. Is it "a good story"?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, or course, those silly old law professors just keep on refusing to bow to his deep and thorough scholarly dissection of the law, specifically they actually read it and disagree with everything he has come up with, and he is just well seriously put out about it, don't you know.

Poor old Loony Larry, the world just doesn't pay him the homage that is his just and due, at least in his mind.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.