unhinged rant

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: unhinged rant

Post by notorial dissent »

He sounds like a true specimen of human goodness, and not someone I would want anywhere near someone underage, and I'm not sure I would want him in that kind of position of trust regardless of the age involved. i still can't believe they are letting him sub, there has to be some kind of really gross slip up there for that to have happened.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LPC wrote:
Bankruptcy Court wrote:He has been unable to obtain long term employment as a teacher due to a no contest plea to a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor in 1982.
It's possible that this is due to some problem about buying some beer for some students, but it's more likely to be a watered-down charge relating to statutory rape, or pederasty.

In which case he can (and should) kiss his teaching career goodbye.

Dan, I read somewhere, but for the life of me cannot find it now, (maybe it was deleted) that the original charge involved an underaged girl who was intoxicated that he had his way with. I had thought he may have made a deal for the contributing to charge from statutory rape or even plain old rape maybe. As I see it, if it involved buying a 17 year old a pack of smokes (he himself was not old enough at the time to buy booze) I cannot imagine that he couldn't get it expunged in order to get a teacher's license.

Obviously, he's not gonna get a job again in this life that doesn't involve cleaning the fryers, he's googleblocked himself from ever getting what he's trained to do.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I think James nailed it--he wanted to remain a perpetual student until the Mean Old Government conspired against him to make him pay back his loans. If you live with your mom and don't have to pay rent, and manage the money to pay tuition, college is a lot of fun. Study is not that difficult, especially compared to a real job, and lots of cute young freshmen to hit on.

Gregg, he might be listed as a sex offender on the local law enforcement stuff. Maybe that's where you saw it?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Gregg wrote:Dan, I read somewhere, but for the life of me cannot find it now, (maybe it was deleted) that the original charge involved an underaged girl who was intoxicated that he had his way with. I had thought he may have made a deal for the contributing to charge from statutory rape or even plain old rape maybe. As I see it, if it involved buying a 17 year old a pack of smokes (he himself was not old enough at the time to buy booze) I cannot imagine that he couldn't get it expunged in order to get a teacher's license.

Obviously, he's not gonna get a job again in this life that doesn't involve cleaning the fryers, he's googleblocked himself from ever getting what he's trained to do.
Wasn't that LawyerDude?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I dunno... but I did read it and it had to be yesterday because this thread is the first I heard of oour budding diplomat. And I looked last night for it, too. I think that whatever I read has been deleted by whomever wrote it or whomever controls where he wrote it, possibly under threat of legal action? Myself, I would so like to just once gets sued by some loser who I called a loser. I get threats from HYIP operators all the time but as of yet, no joy.

Anyhow, there is a lot of logic to there being more to the story than just "Contributing to the Delinquincy of a Minor" and even more so when you consider that someone couldn't get an expungement, which I'm told is almost routine for people trying to get some kind of credientials who have a single "unfortunate incident from their youth" that needs to be cleaned up. Perhaps California is different, but in Ohio I'm told if it's anything less than big felony one mulligan is pretty much yours for the asking, just get a Judge to give it to you. Am I wrong on this?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:I dunno... but I did read it and it had to be yesterday because this thread is the first I heard of oour budding diplomat. And I looked last night for it, too. I think that whatever I read has been deleted by whomever wrote it or whomever controls where he wrote it, possibly under threat of legal action? Myself, I would so like to just once gets sued by some loser who I called a loser. I get threats from HYIP operators all the time but as of yet, no joy.

Anyhow, there is a lot of logic to there being more to the story than just "Contributing to the Delinquincy of a Minor" and even more so when you consider that someone couldn't get an expungement, which I'm told is almost routine for people trying to get some kind of credientials who have a single "unfortunate incident from their youth" that needs to be cleaned up. Perhaps California is different, but in Ohio I'm told if it's anything less than big felony one mulligan is pretty much yours for the asking, just get a Judge to give it to you. Am I wrong on this?
I looked into it for someone one time, and there are whole cateogories of crimes that cannot be expunged, and you only get one felony expunged, and it can only be from one criminal incident. Anyway there are all sorts of rules. But for an underage drinking citation or similar crime it should be no problem.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I did find something interesting with California's court process.

Dismissals

If you were convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony and were not sentenced to state prison or under the authority of the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation This is an external link. Click this icon for our external linking policy. you can petition for a dismissal. This means you were given county jail time, probation, a fine, or a combination of those three. If you are petitioning for a dismissal, the court upon proper motion, may withdraw your guilty or nolo contendere (no contest) plea, or verdict of guilt if you went to trial, and enter a not guilty plea. Then the court will set aside and dismiss the conviction. From that point forward, you are considered no longer convicted of the offense. Your record will be changed to show a dismissal rather than a conviction.

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/ot ... n.htm#copy

Even better than being expunged, you wait the proper amount of time and you can be shown as not-guilty.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Or you could write a letter condemning your original conviction as an exercise of tyranny, call the judge and prosecutor corrupt, threaten the local judicial officers with "people's justice" and demand, not expungement, but vindication.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote:Or you could write a letter condemning your original conviction as an exercise of tyranny, call the judge and prosecutor corrupt, threaten the local judicial officers with "people's justice" and demand, not expungement, but vindication.
We call it 'Cocksuckers- not just for umpires anymore!" strategy.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

rogfulton wrote:It's not possible to say if Paul Hupp, the author of this rant, is a sovrun defier of the ebil Tmen but it sure sounds like he could be. Definitely NSFW language. Bonus, bad spelling and no citations.

http://kevinunderhill.typepad.com/Docum ... tition.pdf

I found the article from a link on a sister blog News of the Weird.

UPDATE: he mentions civil unrest nine times in a nine page filing and includes the sentence
Wrong bitches.
WOW. Just the first two pages . . . I don't even know what to say. I read it with my mouth open.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Out of curiosity I looked this up again. If someone with Pacer could look at these it seems Mr. Hupp decided to go after every single person in the Ninth, one at a time and collectively in 2012. I found them on Justia but I no longer have access to Pacer and can't find them anywhere else.

http://dockets.justia.com/search?query= ... 9&noscat=5

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I looked up Paul Hupp on Lexis for federal cases. He is the plaintiff in ten decisions in the last two years. About half of these are dismissals on various grounds; failure to state a claim, failure to amend pleadings despite more than one extension of time, failure to serve the defendants properly, failure to exhause admin remedies. A few are procedural decisions that he might regard as victories inasmuch as they kept his lawsuit alive for a few more weeks, such as an extension of time to file some pleading. Some of these cases arise from a traffic stop, ostensibly for an obscure license tag, in which he felt he was rudely treated.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Thanks for having 'revived' this thread!

Somewhere in my collection I have a copy and paste 'assemblage' document from one of our Canadian sovereigns / freemen, where for about a dozen paragraphs the document suddenly switches terminology from "the honorable court" to "you ass clown judges", and then returns again to more polite nomenclature.

I'd always wondered where that 'inclusion' had originated. And now I know - thank you!

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Your welcome Mowe. At the time this first came out I remember sending it to my mother who was a paralegal at the time. She sent it around to various attorneys in the firm she worked at and it caused quite a number of bellows and other unfamiliar sounds to issue forth. Seems young Mr. Hupp is now a career filer if Justia and Lexis are correct and those indeed were all his claims. Wonder what it takes to become barred from filing in the Ninth?

Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

The one I liked best was the guy referred to above who filed a "Motion to Kiss [His] Ass." That's probably one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. The only thing that would have made that epic is a judge with a sense of humor and the cast-bronze 'nads to write a one-liner order:

"The Court having been otherwise fully advised in the premises, it is, therefore, CONSIDERED and ADJUDGED that the Plaintiff's Motion to Kiss [His] Ass should be, and the same hereby is, DENIED." :lol:

How on Earth did Paul Hupp not get held in contempt for that motion for rehearing? He'd have got nailed for a cool six months in the Greybar Hotel if he pulled that in my jurisdiction. I can't think of a single judge I know that would have countenanced it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The case was Washington v. Alaimo (SD Ga 5/17/96) 934 F.Supp 1395.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 6373867821
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

This Court is quite sure that, if the villagers who heard the boy cry "wolf" one time too many had some form of reassurance that the boy's last cry was sincere, they would have responded appropriately and he would be alive instead of being dinner for the ravenous canine. If anything, that story teaches that repetitious tomfoolery can result in disaster for the knave. This Court will not turn a deaf ear to Plaintiff's future cries. However, it will require Plaintiff to structure his pleas for help in a more sincere manner so that the energies of the villagers are not wasted on the repeated runs up the grassy hill atop which the mischievous boy sits laughing.
:lol:

But the judge still didn't address the motion to kiss that dude's ass! Technically that one's still pending.....isn't it?
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Chados wrote:But the judge still didn't address the motion to kiss that dude's ass! Technically that one's still pending.....isn't it?
No, because the judge dismissed the entire lawsuit. You can't have a pending motion in a suit that's been dismissed.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

Ah! Yes, that's right. Missed that part, silly me.... :oops: