I don't have a drivers license but ...

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Nikki

I don't have a drivers license but ...

Post by Nikki »

SFBFKADMVP, who has not owned or operated anything more sophisticated than an electric bicycle in the past several years, has now posted his latest theory -- how to use a drivers license. Of course (per David's practice), it is accompanied with an apocryphal, unverifiable success story.

One might think it is better to take advice about a drivers license from someone who has actually had one in the recent past.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: I don't have a drivers license but ...

Post by Gregg »

Nikki wrote:SFBFKADMVP, who has not owned or operated anything more sophisticated than an electric bicycle in the past several years, has now posted his latest theory -- how to use a drivers license. Of course (per David's practice), it is accompanied with an apocryphal, unverifiable success story.

One might think it is better to take advice about a drivers license from someone who has actually had one in the recent past.

And his "success story" if from Harvester, a source as reliable as the Easter Bunny.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now be nice. The Easter Bunny has never yet steered me wrong, and is certainly of better and more reliable character than Merrill, and has never been brought up on charges of elder abuse or failed a psych evaluation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He might have passed but I think David Koresh was in his class and screwed up the curve.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

DM wrote:I am showing you that for competency, not for identification purposes. Look there where I have spelled my name correctly with my signature.
The police officer then takes reviews the spelling of the name and places a star or smiley face on the $75 ticket he gives you signifying you are competent in writin' an' spellin' you own name.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit