David Myrland arrested

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Re: David Myrland arrested

Post by Cathulhu »

littleroundman wrote:As an observer from afar,

I'd really, really like to know what this tax protester fascination with pink panties is all about.

Envy, perhaps ???
What he said!
Methinks the pink panty dude doth obsess wayyyy too much!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

FWIW, I think they're kind of hot too.

On Zoey Deneschal
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:FWIW, I think they're kind of hot too.

On Zooey Deschanel
Just about ANYTHING looks hot on Zooey Deschanel. Remember how achingly gorgeous Linda Ronstadt used to look in her 60s-vintage Cub Scout uniform, complete with hat, neckerchief and slide (she DID cut the pants down, "just enough").
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Check out this "Writ" prepared by Myrland:

http://wspsp.com/01_AAA_WSPSP_files/WRI ... /index.htm
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Demosthenes wrote:Check out this "Writ" prepared by Myrland:

RCW 9A.56.300 Theft of a firearm (class B)
Taxing authorities are scheming to steal firearms from innocent Americans in Washington state by alleging falsely that the law has operated to impose an income tax upon the value of their personal services, and thereafter seizing such firearms as payment of the false tax debt.
Something tells me the statute was not meant for the purpose he is using for.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Does anybody know, is this a self mede form? Or did he find something legitimate and butcher it?
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Your grandmother and grandfather will go to prison while prosecutors are rescued from having to speak of § 83 by the judges.
:roll:
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Myrland's section 83 argument seems to be a variation on the "no gain on sale of labor equal to it's value," but I'm damned if I can figure out what section 83 has to do with it. He keeps insisting that section 83 applies, and citing court cases that say it applies, without ever providing any clue about what difference it makes.

It seems to be another "baffle with BS" kind of argument, much like the section 861 argument, only less coherent.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wserra wrote:......You guys remember the stuff Dahmer did, right?
Er yes, of course. It's a long time since I've read it, but it was Kerouac's best work. :Axe:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

LPC wrote:Myrland's section 83 argument seems to be a variation on the "no gain on sale of labor equal to it's value," but I'm damned if I can figure out what section 83 has to do with it. He keeps insisting that section 83 applies, and citing court cases that say it applies, without ever providing any clue about what difference it makes.

It seems to be another "baffle with BS" kind of argument, much like the section 861 argument, only less coherent.
If you treat cash as property and say that a worker pays for his salary with his labor, and pretend that the worker's basis in his labor is equal to its FMV, then Section 83(a) says that the excess of the FMV of the cash over the FMV of the labor is included in gross income. Citing Sections 83 and 1012 allows Myrland more chances to hide the BS.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Quixote wrote:
LPC wrote:Myrland's section 83 argument seems to be a variation on the "no gain on sale of labor equal to it's value," but I'm damned if I can figure out what section 83 has to do with it. He keeps insisting that section 83 applies, and citing court cases that say it applies, without ever providing any clue about what difference it makes.

If you treat cash as property and say that a worker pays for his salary with his labor, and pretend that the worker's basis in his labor is equal to its FMV, then Section 83(a) says that the excess of the FMV of the cash over the FMV of the labor is included in gross income. Citing Sections 83 and 1012 allows Myrland more chances to hide the BS.
Not only that, you have to consider the cost basis of your labor -- as in "how much did that labor which you exchanged for your paycheck cost you?"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Myrland's lawyer has filed opposition papers to the govt's motion to detain him. I'd say he makes as good a case as possible given the facts. He attached a 2005 USMS report of an interview with Myrland after the threats to M-J Benton, presumably to show that he's a harmless crank.

I'd detain him.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Lee Harvey Oswald was a harmless crank.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Message from Myrland:
Tell TalkShoe folks HI from DataData
Until your email I couldn't be sure that everyone I'd ever spoken to hadn't been jailed for something. By that I mean that my charging document, a complaint and NOT an indictment, has to be the most easily assailed complaint I've ever seen, as I'll explain.
First, I am concerned for "D. West" who is mentioned prominently in the complaint against me, for I think he too has been charged for taking exception to the theft of my car and the threat to which Kirkland's policies amount. If so, the complaint against him is just as bogus.
On this, my 11th day in lock up, I can finally access the outside world.
U.S. Dist. Court, Seattle, WA #MJ-11-30 filed jan. 21, 2010
I rent the lower floor of a home where my landlord and his wife (80 yrs. old) live upstairs, and the FED broke down bedroom doors, took his property, on Jan. 25, 2010 when I was arrested. I'm certain that this will cause my eviction after 12 years there.
I've been charged with a violation of 18 USC 875(a) for "knowingly did transmit in interstate and foreign commerce a communication containing a threat to kidnap and injure the person of another." (See complaint at pg.1).
"Kidnapping" is defined in 18 USC 1201 as "unlawfully" taking another across state lines. The email to the person who stole my car, my mail, my property and my pistol, and who sold them (not my pistol) at auction, is on p.5 of the complaint. It does not say that I would make the "lawful arrest" myself, "as provided by law," to "take them to competent authorities," and that certainly would not be an "injury" and would NOT be "unlawfully."
The complaint, essentially, seeks to criminalize and abolish citizen's arrest authorized by RCW 9A.16.020, in WA state. Maybe the DOJ is just trying to carve out an exemption for public servants who steal cars - yeah - thats gotta be it. THEY can steal from us but private individuals cannot. yeah.
Inasmuch as the DOJ can never prove such a distinction, the complaint will fail. The evidence of my innocence is in the complaint itself. If I had an attorney instead of a public defender I'd be out by now.
Now that I can get an email out I can pursue hired counsel and a Rule 7 dismissal for failure to state an offense instead of monkeying around over the allegation that I'm a "threat to the community." Spare me.
Anyone who - 1) views the DOJ's conduct as a violation of 18 USC 241 Conspiracy against rights, and 2) feels required by 18 USC 4 Misprision of felony to report said federal felony, could probably report it with or without my pre October 7, 2010 filings in Superior Court to some judge, or other person in military or civilian authority, or to all three. (budget, copies, mailing, 700+ pages which you have). (See WSPSP.com if you don't already have them).
When reporting said crime they SHOULD NOT speak of citizen's arrest of anyone!!!
The DOJ and Eric Holder will probably seek the death penalty for that, judging by the mess I'm in.
Personally, I would instead ask politely and VERY meekly for an answer to:
"Can a municipal official really steal somebody blind, falsely arrest them repeatedly, maliciously prosecute them, falsely imprison them, without violating 18 USC 241 and/or 242?
If not, why is David Myrland facing charges? If so, what good is RCW 9A.16.020?
Is a citizen's arrest of a felon really a kidnapping across state lines?
Is it an injury? Is it just public servants or is it ALL car thieves who are exempt from RCW 9A.16.020 arrests? David Myrland's prosecutor and his alleged victim/witness against him is the only criminal here."
I'll follow up soon on this. Thoughts and prayers with Mr. West in Texas.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The "it's the law because I say it is" schema will lead people like Myrland down a path to eventual self destruction; 'And thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges.'
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Myrland wrote:On this, my 11th day in lock up, I can finally access the outside world....
Yeah, I guess Myrland has those Evil Government People right where he wants 'em!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
wserra

Post by wserra »

On February 4, the M-J denied the govt's motion to reconsider releasing Myrland on bond, and the govt appealed to the DJ. That hearing is set for Monday at 11:30.

In the interim, Myrland moved for new counsel to be appointed, although it seems to me the present counsel has been doing pretty well. Anyway, yesterday the court granted the motion, and directed that Myrland be appointed new counsel.

Maybe Lionel Hutz is available.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

This past week, the DJ reversed the M-J and ordered Myrland detained. In the interim, Myrland was indicted.

I'd say he should settle in for the long haul.
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Here's some links to the news story from the Seattle Post Intelligencer:

From last September:
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/427578_kirkland29.html

And from January:
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/434173_kirkland26.html

What a maroon.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'll third that!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.