David Myrland arrested

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: David Myrland arrested

Post by JamesVincent »

Now hes been sentenced federally, does he face any state charges? Seems to me he still had state charges pending somewhere along the line.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JamesVincent wrote:Now hes been sentenced federally, does he face any state charges? Seems to me he still had state charges pending somewhere along the line.
I think that was someone else on this section or in the Sovereign Citizen threads. Whoever it was had an invite back to a county court to answer various additional charges that weren't Federal and had the possibility of up 4 years inside if found guilty, IIRC.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

David Russell Myrland is inmate number 40941-086 at the Federal Bureau of Prisons, U.S. Department of Justice. He is currently enjoying the facilities at the Federal Detention Center, "Sea Tac," at Seattle, Washington.

Go, Dave!

:|
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/ ... 340207.php
“I AM ‘a very intelligent individual,’” Myrland wrote the court, quoting for a prosecution memo that described his as such to note that he knew well what he was doing when he issued the threatening letters.
“My last act (in Kirkland) would have been my presentation of documents and testimony to an independent panel of concerned adults to see if they agree with my accusations,” Myrland continued. “I am too smart to reoffend – it can’t happen. I’ve spent over nine months in federal prison under standards which appear to be a precedent, the first time a citizen’s arrest is deemed ‘kidnapping and injury.’
“Who would have known?”
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Myrland wrote:I AM a very intelligent individual,...
Right, who plots outright felonies, details them on paper, signs them, and then sends them to the very people who can prosecute him for committing them. Real intelligent.

My last act (in Kirkland) would have been my presentation of documents and testimony to an independent panel of concerned adults to see if they agree with my accusations,...
I rather suspect more likely your last act would have been dieing in a hail of bullets as you and your collection of idiots tried to break in to someone's house and the police stopped you.

I am too smart to reoffend – it can’t happen.
Based on what evidence? To date you have not shown sense enough to come in out the rain, and we are to believe you have suddenly acquired something like common sense. I don't think so!!!

I’ve spent over nine months in federal prison under standards which appear to be a precedent, the first time a citizen’s arrest is deemed ‘kidnapping and injury.’
Who would have known?
And obviously learned not one jot or tiddle as to why you were there in the first place or are going to be there for the foreseeable future.
Relating back to the newspaper article, I would say his claims stretch credulity to the breaking point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

From the report above:
MYRLAND has remained detained since his January 25, 2011 arrest.....
The Federal Bureau of Prisons web site now shows the projected date of release for inmate number 40941-086 to be December 20, 2013.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

​Last year, David Myrland was convicted of threatening to send a posse of heavily armed civilians to "arrest" the mayor of Kirkland. Now Myrland has filed a lawsuit accusing the authorities who sent him to prison of conspiring against him by using poor grammar, and writing at a second-grade reading level in their court filings.
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailywee ... itizen.php
Demo.
notorial dissent

From what I remember of his drivelings, if he was writing at the 2nd grade level this time around he must have had help this time around. Let's just hope he never finds out about truth language or whatever it is called.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I tried to read it but bogged down on the first page where he seemed to be saying the Post Office is a vessel. Too deep for me. At least he's found gainful employment while doing his time.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: tried to read it but bogged down on the first page where he seemed to be saying the Post Office is a vessel. Too deep for me
I think you will find that their vessel theory ends up in very shallow water and gets beached rather quickly in court.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

My error, he has swallowed the Miller gibberish in toto, that is why the 28 pages of nonsense, yeuch, even worse than usual. I hope the judge bounces it as being totally incomprehensible.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

One part of the Myrland-Miller lawsuit has been transcribed as follows:
For this federal-judge: David-Wynn: Miller’s-correction of the vassalees-fiction-syntax-grammar-pleadings is with the correction-participation-claim of this babble-indictment-evidence and: bad-probation-syntax=grammar-evidence. (Why did the vassalees do this case with a void-communications?) For the void-drogue-law, void-oath of an office, void-judge’s-oath, void-docking-court-house-vessel in the Washington-state-dry-dock and: void-original-lodial-land-title.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Utterly void of sense.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Man. That's some good gibberish;
Demo.
Paul

Post by Paul »

I think you will find that their vessel theory ends up in very shallow water and gets beached rather quickly in court.
Sure, I can vessel.

Chico Marx
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Hey, he made the News of the Weird, Pro Edition!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Myrland's entire pleading (available via the Seattle Weekly link, but you'll go blind - or crazy - trying to read it) ....

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailywee ... itizen.php

... is an example of the Truth Language which only David Wynn [Full-Colon] Miller seems to be able to read and write, so I suppose Myrland paid a hefty sum to him to ghostwrite this complaint. The court may yet throw back his papers and tell him to write them in English. ("Don't you know the Queen's English?" "I'm sure he is.")

Miller has made himself unwelcome in more countries than you have probably visited. A year or so ago, he showed up in Australia trying to take over a bona fide court hearing by claiming to be a "plenipotentiary judge".
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

fortinbras wrote: ....("Don't you know the Queen's English?" "I'm sure he is.")....
[insert drum roll sound effects......]

:)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Pay some anonymous guy $360 to join in "Dave Myrland's Criminal Complaint to the Congress of the United States"! Join Dave in having all his expenses (except for smokes) paid for by the U.S. government!

What a bunch of morons. Why haven't these guys eaten rocks and died of constipation?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

wserra wrote:Pay some anonymous guy $360 to join in "Dave Myrland's Criminal Complaint to the Congress of the United States"! Join Dave in having all his expenses (except for smokes) paid for by the U.S. government!

What a bunch of morons. Why haven't these guys eaten rocks and died of constipation?
Anonymous guy appears to be Chris "Chappy" Chapman. He has appeared on Radio Rumor Mill News ("Chris Chapman is living proof that you don’t have to file a U.S. tax return"). You can't argue with those credentials.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat