Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Sacramento article on RAP/GoFR

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Re: Sacramento article on RAP/GoFR

Post by ashlynne39 »

Well color me confused, but I thought it was Harvester who told us that it was only a matter of days/weeks/months until the new government took over but according to this article it's going to be about 10 years. That seems like an awfully long time to wait. If the military is on the side of Turner and he's already negotiating with foreign nations, why the long wait? Surely it's not all just a scam. That couldn't be coming from this group. :brickwall:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ashlynne39 wrote:

Well color me confused, but I thought it was Harvester who told us that it was only a matter of days/weeks/months until the new government took over but according to this article it's going to be about 10 years. That seems like an awfully long time to wait. If the military is on the side of Turner and he's already negotiating with foreign nations, why the long wait? Surely it's not all just a scam. That couldn't be coming from this group. :brickwall:
They are in control already, but they can't let that go public until NESARA is announced and first contact has happened. :whistle:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Gregg wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:

They are in control already, but they can't let that go public until NESARA is announced and first contact has happened. :whistle:
Well if that's the case then I think it's going to be a bit longer than the now projected 10 years.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

“I’d characterize this approach as the legal equivalent of The Da Vinci Code or Raiders of the Lost Ark”
:lol:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I'm the rapping gopher, i've got shiny boots
Gonna gnaw the evil fiction, up from the roots!
Gonna build a new Congress for all of the States
So we can buy pizza at frat party rates!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4