More Sovereign idiocy from Florida

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

More Sovereign idiocy from Florida

Post by The Operative »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26986261/detail.html
Rockledge,Fla. -- One local group has just set up what it calls its own state government and it's led by a licensed doctor in Brevard County. Todd Ulrich confronted the new "governor'', of an organization charging fees, to eliminate your mortgage.
Their new governor, Michael Bishop is better known in Brevard County as Dr. Michael Bishop, who owns the Chiropractic Life Center in Rockledge.

The "Republic's" website and emails suggest Bishop and his wife Jennifer lead the group.
A chiropractor is a sovereign citizen? Gee, who'd a thunk it?
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: More Sovereign idiocy from Florida

Post by GlimDropper »

Yay, one of Tim Tuner's restored free republics made the news without any law enforcement agents needing to get shot, this is a good thing. I'm just a little confused, not much more than a week ago Republic for the united States media spokesman Kelby Smith was being interviewed on that respected internet website Panama law and he said that the fact that the main stream media, after a brief flurry of coverage of the Restore America Plan last April, was forced to black out all coverage of RAP and RuSA, was all the proof Kelby needed to know that they were really throwing a scare into the powers that be. I guess WFTV in Orlando didn't get the memo, if the FCC suddenly revokes their broadcast license Kelby Smith will know why.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

GlimDropper wrote:Yay, one of Tim Tuner's restored free republics made the news without any law enforcement agents needing to get shot, this is a good thing. I'm just a little confused, not much more than a week ago Republic for the united States media spokesman Kelby Smith was being interviewed on that respected internet website Panama law and he said that the fact that the main stream media, after a brief flurry of coverage of the Restore America Plan last April, was forced to black out all coverage of RAP and RuSA, was all the proof Kelby needed to know that they were really throwing a scare into the powers that be. I guess WFTV in Orlando didn't get the memo, if the FCC suddenly revokes their broadcast license Kelby Smith will know why.
It sounds like this idiot is buying his excuses, ready-made, from the NESARA folks....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: It sounds like this idiot is buying his excuses, ready-made, from the NESARA folks....
Yea, Kelby is an inadvertent comedy goldmine, he has a mixture of erudition and lack of scholarship which portend great things in the freedumb movement. I'll never forget him speaking about his wayward misspent youth when he believed in the US government but didn't believe in Jesus (he's most assuredly changed both opinions). He spoke of reading every religious and historical text he could get his hands on to disprove the myth of Christ but when he discovered that the Roman empire actually reversed the numbering system by which they counted years in honor of Jesus the scales fell from his eyes and he could doubt Christ no more.

I am sorry lord, you are not to be held accountable for the people who believe in you. Amen.