Re: PlanetMerrill aka Saving to Suitors Club

Post by David Merrill »

Here it is a bit more graphic!

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:
The Writ stands filed and published as you all have demonstrated and [urlhttp://img266.imageshack.us/img266/452/docketreport12911.jpg] is working out great[/url], Punk! It works out either way 1) Congress approves a new debt ceiling, or 2) Congress defaults while China is holding 1/4 of the US Debt. People with experience in law, like you superficially indicate by trying to cram a full appearance into a restricted one, know to look at the court markings Lawdog. If you Quatlosers don't start taking my posts a little more seriously you will be restricted to the 7-9th Floors with all the other Quatlosers. That's okay though - there are more Chinese speaking fluent English than Americans in America but those are the ones playing with their children in American parks. But the ones supervising you will be able to give you directions when you go off campus to enjoy some of the local culture.

Regards,

David Merrill.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow. You outdid yourself with this one, "David Merrill, the Internet comedian"....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

In relation to your tedium Poppycock, anybody can be funny!
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Colorado Springs?

That town is starting to become as much of a stinkhole of online fraud as Boca Raton, Florida and Orem, Utah.

Hmm. You wouldn't happen to be the same David Merrill who works IT at Office Depot there, would you?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:Colorado Springs?

That town is starting to become as much of a stinkhole of online fraud as Boca Raton, Florida and Orem, Utah.

Hmm. You wouldn't happen to be the same David Merrill who works IT at Office Depot there, would you?
Doubtful. Office Depot uses real, legal names, not the stage name "David Merrill".
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:Colorado Springs?

He's not David Merrill, He's David Van Pelt, Merrill is his middle name. He has some delusion that if he uses his real name it will incriminate him. Oh, and I think he just lies about it to keep the Sui Juris crazy club from finding this site if they google him.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:In relation to your tedium Poppycock, anybody can be funny!
Cutting a bit too close to the quick, David? The main difference between you and I is that no one is laughing at anything that I say, nor do I intend that they do so (except for maybe a brief chuckle here and there).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
David Merrill wrote:
The Writ stands filed and published as you all have demonstrated and [urlhttp://img266.imageshack.us/img266/452/docketreport12911.jpg] is working out great[/url], Punk! It works out either way 1) Congress approves a new debt ceiling, or 2) Congress defaults while China is holding 1/4 of the US Debt. People with experience in law, like you superficially indicate by trying to cram a full appearance into a restricted one, know to look at the court markings Lawdog. If you Quatlosers don't start taking my posts a little more seriously you will be restricted to the 7-9th Floors with all the other Quatlosers. That's okay though - there are more Chinese speaking fluent English than Americans in America but those are the ones playing with their children in American parks. But the ones supervising you will be able to give you directions when you go off campus to enjoy some of the local culture.

Regards,

David Merrill.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow. You outdid yourself with this one, "David Merrill, the Internet comedian"....

To the quick? Your stunted sense of humor takes all flattery out of your compliments Poppycock. You actually think a whole bunch of Smileys are any funnier than one?

If you do have your stuff together, it reveals that you are quite disingenuous about your comedian campaign. And Gregg there, he is incorrect, as I have shown, about names.

www.savingtosuitorsclub.net

Enjoy!!

David Merrill (really).
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:
To the quick? Your stunted sense of humor takes all flattery out of your compliments Poppycock. You actually think a whole bunch of Smileys are any funnier than one?

David Merrill (really).[/quote]

FLATTERY, David? Oh, puh-leeze.... As for the many laughing Smileys: if you can't figure out the reason for them all, I'n not going to spoil everything by explaining them to you. As a comedian, you of all people should understand that.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
David Merrill wrote:

David Merrill (really).
FLATTERY, David? Oh, puh-leeze.... As for the many laughing Smileys: if you can't figure out the reason for them all, I'n not going to spoil everything by explaining them to you. As a comedian, you of all people should understand that.

What's obvious is that you are not saying what you mean. You are busy saying that I am funny but you don't actually think that at all. You are just trying to be hurtful.

I have linked this thread directly from Planet Merrill, so that people considering the [urlhttp://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8350/attorndefinitionsmall.jpg] attornment [/url]a valid perspective may be 'scared straight'. As funny as you may find that!

Regards,

David Merrill.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

What I'm trying to do, David, is ridicule the idea that, in all of your voluminous pastiches of out-of-context quotes from court decisions, statutes and long-obsolete legal references and dictionaries (and, as any first year law student can tell you, these dictionaries are meant on as guides to the law, not as authoritiative statements of it), you have yet to say anything worthwhile, except by accident. You've ducked every challenge sent your way or else tried to baffle us with "evidence" that is anything but (and which looks like it's been retrieved from a courthouse wastebasket).

You're either a comedian, or a crank with nothing worthwhile to say.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:You're either a comedian, or a crank with nothing worthwhile to say.
Once again, let me repeat, Merrill is a clown, not a comedian, nothing of his is funny, although most of it is pathetic, and I agree wholeheartedly with the last part of your comment.

Ridicule, like satire, is wasted on Merrill, both require true intellect, and a sense of humor to one appreciate, and two to comprehend, and he has repeatedly proven the complete absence of both.

The 10,000 monkey aphorism applies to him more than anything else.

Merrill's greatest delusion is that anyone takes him seriously.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:You're either a comedian, or a crank with nothing worthwhile to say.
Once again, let me repeat, Merrill is a clown, not a comedian, nothing of his is funny, although most of it is pathetic, and I agree wholeheartedly with the last part of your comment.

Ridicule, like satire, is wasted on Merrill, both require true intellect, and a sense of humor to one appreciate, and two to comprehend, and he has repeatedly proven the complete absence of both.

The 10,000 monkey aphorism applies to him more than anything else.

Merrill's greatest delusion is that anyone takes him seriously.
In either case, he has grown very tiresome.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

The censorship has begun.

This morning there was a charming thread over at SuiMerrill titled "WARNING Do Not Post Anything in This Category It's a Trap for Hazing" where a forum member complained bitterly because in another "Success Story" thread, someone had the nerve to ask him if he had any proof of the victory he related. I wanted to see if it was updated but it's been deleted, along it seems with all the other threads in the "Success Stories" category.

On one hand I salute DMVP (or other moderator) for not letting people post stories of victories they can provide no proof for but if this in fact their policy, shouldn't they just delete the category? It sorta sends mixed messages.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Momentarily, I cannot even link to DVP's Saving to Suitors Club.

It's worth noting that he has built that website and many of his legal arguments on a provision of the Judicial Act of 1789 which exists, in 28 USC § 1333, for application in ONLY admiralty cases.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Sad.

Perusing David's site: a couple of days ago, login "motla68" posted several paragraphs of gibberish which I'm not going to bother to parse. Login "Sovereignty" follows up:
I have this reoccurring thought that those that receive an Ivy League education (the rich) already know this information. It's only we, the people, the peeons who can't afford a Classical education, who waste our time learning enough to sit in a cubicle.
In other words, guys like Sovereignty believe that there are secrets that only insiders know, which will free you from govt control, make you wealthy, wise, and good-looking, fold your laundry and so forth. One then must spend the rest of one's life looking for these "secrets".

Well, Sovereignty, I and others here have that "Ivy League education" (although I'm not rich, and surely wasn't while in school). I must have cut class the day that they taught motla68's secrets. You want the secret? Work hard, care about your world and (especially) the important people in your life, and don't waste your energy chasing things that don't exist.

The "sad" part is that most of these guys are convinced that I'm lying, and that there really are secret conspiracies which, if they found them out, would set them free. Hey, I'd really like to be rich without having to work for it. Somebody clue me in on what I missed.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Me too! And they let me in even though I come from Appalachia and have a lot of relatives who live in homes registered with the BMV. I must have just sipped through the cracks or something, surely they didn't let me in the club based on my good looks.

But Wes is right. Work hard, be good to one another, calculate risk and reward, figure out what you can control and do so, figure out what you can't control and deal with it. Doesn't work every time, but it's a good start.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But it is a lot easier, more convenient, a whole lot less work(on their part), to believe in a "great conspiracy" to keep them down and powerless and broke, rather than face the fact that they might actually have to do something themselves to get there, like actually learn something, or do an honest day's work. The last two items being the biggest sticking points in my opinion.

Chief proof of this being that they will take anyone's word on something, as long as they get it on the internet and they don't actually have to look it up themselves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

If that were all true, I cannot imagine sane people being as upset as Gregg is, over what my name actually is!

The rumor on the wind is that in early 2009 a banker was studying up about me and redemption of lawful money when he was at a party and overheard an IRS attorney say, There is a group of people in Colorado who don't pay any Income Tax; they are doing it right. He keeps a Tax Preparation License peripheral to his work, and immediately associated the comment to me, being in Colorado. He moved in for more but she clammed up! Recently he was showing me his Internet Notice of his Refund and I asked if that was the exact same amount on his Return:
Yes. Thank you David.

I was pushing my friend to discuss our redemption of lawful money with his sister that works in a legal department at IRS. She was very resistant and she would not discuss it even privately. I think they have a policy there at IRS.

It has been 4 weeks since IRS has received my 1040 and my continuous insistence and questioning whether there are any new developments at the IRS regarding demanding lawful money per Title 12 USC 411; this Monday she finally said that typically IRS has 6 weeks to respond (sort of legal zone) and when someone is demanding lawful money he is considered out of the FR System. The IRS is creating a special file and that person's activities are being scrutinized by them.
Well, here's how closely they are scrutinizing him! The NY DoR agent looked and saw that the fellow forgot his NY city school tax credit. I can imagine with $6K in state withholdings that the DoR agent checked with the IRS to make sure this guy has no federal tax liability too! That is what it says on the Report.

What really makes this all Planet Merrill though is that this is the second year he has done this - gotten complete Refunds. Well, last year it was for the second half of 2009, that is when he began redeeming lawful money.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Whatever, David. Once again, you offer us more of the same tiresome nothing.