Bill of Exchange

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Bill of Exchange

Post by wserra »

Please note the date that the clerk of the USDC CO filed this, um, document.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

wserra wrote:
(Shhhhhhh ... he's hunting wabbits!)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:

The Notice of Lien was filed in my evidence repository earlier than that.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/452/ ... t12911.jpg

I like the way I calculated dishonor from China. The US Government defaulted on its obligations Friday at Midnight. Congress did not raise the Debt Ceiling; only a patch for the feeble-minded that a total Government Shutdown has been avoided - for a $30B Budget Cutback next week.

Maybe you attorneys can appreciate what I did for America. By notifying the attorneys/editors/finance ministers in Beijing through the national paper that the amount lawful money exceeds $20 value, and by putting that into the US District Court too, ["exclusive original cognizance" - 1789 'saving to suitors' clause] if Beijing decides against publishing my Notice of Lien, that will be a blatant Dishonor of the US Dollar!

Eloquent! Just as America would like to see the major shareholder in receivership of the Default go into Dishonor; they are hashing over that option. It is even a delicate dance that it would be in the cognizance of the US Government on April Fools' Day.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So are the Chinese gonna fly airliners into buildings to keep you from getting your imaginary money?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Gregg wrote:So are the Chinese gonna fly airliners into buildings to keep you from getting your imaginary money?

You should really begin reading your posts Gregg!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:
I don't think you are capable of feeling sorry for anybody but yourself.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthre ... 1#post1773
That's about what I'd expect from you.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:

You are so busy being a petty little sociopath that you missed the schedule is and has always been 150-years.

See that? April 15th, 1861!

Instead what it would seem, is that so many people are focused on making others miserable; or at least seem miserable to the Readers around here. Poppycock seems a leader in knowing what David Merrill thinks, with Gregg and Nikki his main disciples.

Note the opening sentence of the 'um, document.

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:

Hey Lawdog and JRB!!

Notice how they filed it in the wrong case file?

I betcha BLACKBURN is pretty angry at the clerk about that!
wserra

Post by wserra »

Ah. The schedule.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Why are you engaging in a battle of wits with someone who is totally disarmed?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote: Notice how they filed it in the wrong case file?

I would have filed it in the circular file.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Please note the date that the clerk of the USDC CO filed this, um, document.[/quote]

You are so busy being a petty little sociopath that you missed the schedule is and has always been 150-years.

See that? April 15th, 1861!

Instead what it would seem, is that so many people are focused on making others miserable; or at least seem miserable to the Readers around here. Poppycock seems a leader in knowing what David Merrill thinks, with Gregg and Nikki his main disciples.

Note the opening sentence of the 'um, document.

Regards,

David Merrill.[/quote]

Um. David... you give us some document, of dubious relevance, dated April 4; and then you reach back for something that happened on April 15, 1861. David -- I hate to break the news to you; but if you ever bothered to read your history books, you'll realize that the date in question was the day after the fall of Fort Sumter. Lincoln was trying to deal with the growing rebellion; and this (typically partial and unreadable) excerpt is Lincoln's attempt to respond to the Confederate victory by calling for a special meeting of Congress to determine what to do next.

Once again, you've wasted our time. I suspect that your rendering of my name as "Poppycock" is a Freudian slip on your part, David.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Does this mean the Civil War was staged in order to keep him from getting his imaginary money? :brickwall:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Gregg wrote:Does this mean the Civil War was staged in order to keep him from getting his imaginary money? :brickwall:
It all went according to plan.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros