SuiJurisForum

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

grndslm

SuiJurisForum

Post by grndslm »

SuiJurisForum.com is the new place.

SuiJurisClub.com will have more in due time, as well... like news, blog, backup, alternate forms of communication, etc.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Is there a problem with SuiJurisClub ??

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote:
grndslm wrote:SuiJurisForum.com is the new place.

SuiJurisClub.com will have more in due time, as well... like news, blog, backup, alternate forms of communication, etc.
Going for total loser status right from the top of the sight, with the sui juris definition over a Dixie flag. Spunked all your potential credibility right there Sparky.

I make it a point to avoid people that cling to the symbols of LOSERS as if they were some sort of magic talisman - Dixie flag wavers, neo-Nazis, wanna-be Bolsheviks, Mau-mau pretenders, etc.
"Grandslam"? More like "Whiffedonthreepitcheswithoutevenswinging". I tried reading his piffle, but I had to stop because it was giving me a headache.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grndslm

Post by grndslm »

CaptainKickback wrote:

Going for total loser status right from the top of the sight, with the sui juris definition over a Dixie flag. Spunked all your potential credibility right there Sparky.

I make it a point to avoid people that cling to the symbols of LOSERS as if they were some sort of magic talisman - Dixie flag wavers, neo-Nazis, wanna-be Bolsheviks, Mau-mau pretenders, etc.
How in the freak did you know my name is Sparky?!?!??

The logo is not sticking around. I can guarantee that. It was the first thing I found when using Google Images. It's temporary as the domain name was just parked on the forum not even 24 hours ago.

I'll have to make one myself later, but the logo is kinda superficial to the content within, wouldn't you agree?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I checked out their TOS and this stood out:
*ACCESS MONITORING* We don't care who you are when you visit the website, except for one exception "government agencies." Anyone that is being paid by taxpayers and is surfing the web while on the job, will have their information publicly posted. All other visitors we never have and never will post or disclose your information to anyone, period!
Apparently they don't realize that some public-access library computers are hooked up through a generic government account. That's not technically accurate, but I've got a lot of shit going on here right now and my brain is on overload. You get my point, though.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grndslm wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:

How in the freak did you know my name is Sparky?!?!??

The logo is not sticking around. I can guarantee that. It was the first thing I found when using Google Images. It's temporary as the domain name was just parked on the forum not even 24 hours ago.

I'll have to make one myself later, but the logo is kinda superficial to the content within, wouldn't you agree?
First of all, the fact that you chose the logo for even temporary use makes me wonder about you -- what if the first thing you'd found was a Nazi flag? Second, you really don't want me commenting on "the contents within". From what I've seen in my one visit, there's no more reason to respect suijurisforum than there was to respect suijurisclub.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grndslm

Re: PlanetMerrill aka Saving to Suitors Club

Post by grndslm »

GlimDropper wrote:On one hand I salute DMVP (or other moderator) for not letting people post stories of victories they can provide no proof for but if this in fact their policy, shouldn't they just delete the category? It sorta sends mixed messages.
I've had success with challenging subject-matter jurisdiction the day of the de novo trial.

http://www.suijurisforum.com/subject-ma ... -t421.html

There are still ways to succeed against the tyrants of the Law, yes.
wserra wrote:Perusing David's site: a couple of days ago, login "motla68" posted several paragraphs of gibberish which I'm not going to bother to parse. Login "Sovereignty" follows up:
I have this reoccurring thought that those that receive an Ivy League education (the rich) already know this information. It's only we, the people, the peeons who can't afford a Classical education, who waste our time learning enough to sit in a cubicle.
In other words, guys like Sovereignty believe that there are secrets that only insiders know, which will free you from govt control, make you wealthy, wise, and good-looking, fold your laundry and so forth. One then must spend the rest of one's life looking for these "secrets".
Are you trying to tell me that Subject-Matter Jurisdiction *isn't* a secret? EVERYBODY knows about it??

Gimme a break!
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

grndslm wrote:I've had success with challenging subject-matter jurisdiction the day of the de novo trial.

http://www.suijurisforum.com/subject-ma ... -t421.html

There are still ways to succeed against the tyrants of the Law, yes.
Actually, even if what you wrote was correct, you stated that the municipal court judge didn't specify the reason for the contempt citation. If that's accurate, a trial de novo should find in your favor; however, the lower court judge should be able to put you back in jail by filing the citation correctly.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Actually, Grandslam, I have reason to believe that you're a bald-faced liar. You claim "[t]he logo is not sticking around. I can guarantee that. It was the first thing I found when using Google Images. It's temporary as the domain name was just parked on the forum not even 24 hours ago."; and yet on another Quatloos thread you provide a link to one of your Sooey posts about beating a criminal contempt citation. At the bottom of your thread, you offer us
"'[w]hen Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty.' -- Someone from the Confederacy, circa 1860".

Now, please explain to me how a hotshot expert on United States law like yourself goes around buttressing his positions with quotes from Confederates.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grndslm wrote:I've had success with challenging subject-matter jurisdiction the day of the de novo trial.
Cite, please? It isn't in the thread to which you link. Court, caption, docket/index number.
Are you trying to tell me that Subject-Matter Jurisdiction *isn't* a secret? EVERYBODY knows about it??
Right. Subject-matter jurisdiction is most definitely not a secret. It may well not be what you think it is, but it's hardly a secret.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Sparky wrote: How in the freak did you know my name is Sparky?!?!??
With the exception of people with World Series Rings from teams in both leagues, it's kind of generic for 'loser', and ya gotta admit, in a non baseball context it does fit you.

:lol:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

What do SuiJurisClub (and all the other sovereign / freeman / Planet Merrill / etc) forums have in common with Mad magazine?

"The usual gang of idiots."
grndslm

Post by grndslm »

webhick wrote:I checked out their TOS and this stood out:
*ACCESS MONITORING* We don't care who you are when you visit the website, except for one exception "government agencies." Anyone that is being paid by taxpayers and is surfing the web while on the job, will have their information publicly posted. All other visitors we never have and never will post or disclose your information to anyone, period!
Apparently they don't realize that some public-access library computers are hooked up through a generic government account. That's not technically accurate, but I've got a lot of sh*t going on here right now and my brain is on overload. You get my point, though.
Do regular "civilians", "citizens", et al. count as "government agencies"?? ... and are they being "paid" by taxpayers to use their own computers at their own library??
grndslm

Post by grndslm »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Actually, Grandslam, I have reason to believe that you're a bald-faced liar. You claim "[t]he logo is not sticking around. I can guarantee that. It was the first thing I found when using Google Images. It's temporary as the domain name was just parked on the forum not even 24 hours ago."; and yet on another Quatloos thread you provide a link to one of your Sooey posts about beating a criminal contempt citation. At the bottom of your thread, you offer us
"'[w]hen Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty.' -- Someone from the Confederacy, circa 1860".

Now, please explain to me how a hotshot expert on United States law like yourself goes around buttressing his positions with quotes from Confederates.
"hotshot expert" on U.S. law, eh?? I'm glad you think so, but I prefer many other types and forms of Law than private U.S. law...

Perhaps you liked my other fav. quote that I had paired with the Confederate quote --
"It's only called a Rebellion until it succeeds. Then it's called a Revolution!"

I *will* put that back soon enough... but yes, the logo is going to change sometime today. I like the current one because it fits my theme, and it *is* part of my state's flag and all... but others on the forum have shared their disapproval. So it's going to go because of them, yes.
grndslm

Post by grndslm »

Here's some of my favorite posts that will get you guys to turn your condescending meters up a few notches...

- http://www.suijurisforum.com/kyle-s-cas ... -t395.html
- http://www.suijurisforum.com/subject-ma ... -t421.html
- http://www.suijurisforum.com/my-first-s ... -t296.html

The only thing I know is that I know nothing.

:whistle:

Oh, I'm sorry... I forgot to introduce myself...

http://www.suijurisforum.com/i-am-t552.html
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

It's not the flag. I am quite proud of and respectful of the Confederate Banner when used as a symbol of respect to people who fought for something they believed in. It's dumb rednecks like you who not only look stupid using it, but piss off people who have to explain any time they choose to display it that they don't have anything do you or your ilk. I live part time in one of maybe a dozen or so towns in the country where you can fly a Confederate Flag without everyone assuming you're some racist asshole, like you.

So go find a new banner for your site, google around and maybe you can find something in a redneck with a sheet and hood if you try.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm guessing that Grandslam is positioning himself for an early run for the title of Emperor of Frickentardistan, as soon as we reopen the balloting. I'm not sure of his chances for success, though, because his brand of self-congratulatory legal idiocy strikes me as fairly mundane and unoriginal. I can tell that he's trying, because he pretends that there is something called "private U.S. law"; but quite honestly I'd rather go outside and watch the grass grow than read what he has written.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:It's not the flag. I am quite proud of and respectful of the Confederate Banner when used as a symbol of respect to people who fought for something they believed in. It's dumb rednecks like you who not only look stupid using it, but piss off people who have to explain any time they choose to display it that they don't have anything do you or your ilk. I live part time in one of maybe a dozen or so towns in the country where you can fly a Confederate Flag without everyone assuming you're some racist asshole, like you.

So go find a new banner for your site, google around and maybe you can find something in a redneck with a sheet and hood if you try.
I should mention that today, on the posts on either side of my front steps, I am flying replicas of the 33-star military-pattern Fort Sumter U.S. flag, and the Stars and Bars.
wserra

Post by wserra »

grndslm wrote:I prefer many other types and forms of Law than private U.S. law...
What might they be? And what is "private U.S. law"?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Hey Grandslam! Did you get your 'nym from the breakfast you order whenever you're "convening court"?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

"grndslm" wrote:
"hotshot expert" on U.S. law, eh?? I'm glad you think so, but I prefer many other types and forms of Law than private U.S. law...

SuiJurisForum.com -- A Forum where Freemen uncover the "Secrets" of Law & Commerce.grndslm
I am curious enough to ask 2 questions:
1. What is "private U.S. law"?
2. What "other types and forms of Law" to you prefer?

Certainly, to some large extent, parties to a U.S. contract can freely define and refine an agreement so that traditional contract rules of liability and responsibility are negotiated -- the non-recourse loan comes to mind. Otherwise, I am not aware of any other "private U.S. law," which certainly would not apply to torts, criminal matters, real estate transactions, oil & gas law, administrative law, etc.

U.S. law is based upon the common law tradition of England, Northern Ireland, and Wales as altered by statutory law in the national and state arenas. That tradition holds sway in those countried/areas, Canada, and, as far as I know, Australia and New Zealand.

The largest "tradition," at least in terms of the number of countries,would be the variations on the Napoleonic Code used in Continental Europe, Japan, and Mexico and the rest of Central and South America. South Africa still uses some form of Dutch/Roman law, at least in part. Other countries in the Middle East and elsewhere use various versions of traditional Moslem law, which impacts banking and other industries where the time value of money is important (interest being prohibited). I have no idea what is used in places like China, the 'Stans, most of the rest of the former USSR, Indonesia, Burma, Somalia, or, for that matter, Iceland. I suppose that India follows some of the British traditions, but I don't know. So, it seems that I really don't understand what legal traditions of the largest chunks of the world's population -- in China, Indonesia, and India -- acually would be. But, then, I rarely worry about the nature of the law in India.

Of course, most international business transactions use contract forms -- INCOTERMS are the most common and accepted.

Is one of these forms of law what you prefer, grndslm? Could you identify the country or area where your "preferred" form of law is in use?

A response would be appreciated.
"My Health is Better in November."