Kane Widow (?) Sues Police

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Kane Widow (?) Sues Police

Post by Gregg »

None of which matters, because this dingbat was never married to that dingbat in any stretch of any rules anywhere except maybe some tribe in a jungle somewhere. He stayed with her a few weeks, at best. And anyone here who would be surprised to find out he left when she kicked him out, raise your hand. I remember he had another daughter, is she a more or less normal person? If she is, is she aware that someone else is making claims on an estate that however small it may be, is hers?

I'm getting more cranky in my old age, I guess, but I'm just about ready to call for the lot of the sovidiot crowd to be forcibly deported to some third world dump where they can write manifestos all they want, and try survive in a place without an oppressive government keeping them down.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Gregg wrote:None of which matters, because this dingbat was never married to that dingbat in any stretch of any rules anywhere except maybe some tribe in a jungle somewhere. He stayed with her a few weeks, at best. And anyone here who would be surprised to find out he left when she kicked him out, raise your hand. I remember he had another daughter, is she a more or less normal person? If she is, is she aware that someone else is making claims on an estate that however small it may be, is hers?

I'm getting more cranky in my old age, I guess, but I'm just about ready to call for the lot of the sovidiot crowd to be forcibly deported to some third world dump where they can write manifestos all they want, and try survive in a place without an oppressive government keeping them down.
Kane left Donna's home when he crossed the country by car to do a few seminars.

Kane had two daughters. One is normal, living in Ohio, and was horrified by what her baby brother and father did. The other girl has been rotting in prison in Arizona since 2006 after pleading guilty to attempted murder and kidnapping. The daughter tried to pay an undercover detective $1,000 to murder a girl she found on her ex-boyfriend's MySpace page.
Demo.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My, what a charming family!! I really feel sorry for the one daughter, having to carry those memories with her for the rest of her life.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Demosthenes wrote:
Kane left Donna's home when he crossed the country by car to do a few seminars.

Kane had two daughters. One is normal, living in Ohio, and was horrified by what her baby brother and father did. The other girl has been rotting in prison in Arizona since 2006 after pleading guilty to attempted murder and kidnapping. The daughter tried to pay an undercover detective $1,000 to murder a girl she found on her ex-boyfriend's MySpace page.

Remember JJ, you're on my facebook friends list, but I don't have a psycho ex girlfriend, so you're safe! :D

On the circumstances of his leaving Florida, normally I'd say there's no reason to doubt the account that he just left. And it may be so, but given what Paul Harvey used to call "the rest of the story" I wonder just how much it can be taken as presented? Even if he left without an urgent request on her behalf, I have to wonder if he considered her his wife when he packed up the homestead and set out for the outlands to enlighten the masses? You'd think he might even invite the new wife along for a honeymoon, maybe. I know I've spent a few nights with lots of people I never considered my wife, standards, I surely owe a lot of alimony.

Ah damn, I got drawn in again...none of this matters, even if they had a sov'run ceremony and sacrificed a goat in a pagan fertility rite, she has no legal claim of being his wife. All the rest of the entire story is pointless, they weren't married, she has no standing.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

With his psycho son along as chaperone????? EWWWWWWWWW!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Update: back in May, the case was transferred to the Eastern District of Arkansas (3:11-cv-79) - Wray is suing West Memphis. Before the transfer, Wray had subpoenaed various AR LEOs to testify - in Clearwater, FL. Subpoena quashed on May 23. Nothing has happened since.

It shouldn't be long before the dismissal for failure to prosecute.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Besides the incoherence, it seems to me that if she is actually claiming to now represent the estates of Jerry and Joe Kane, then SHE becomes liable for any wrongful death suits brought by the families of the two policemen killed.

I found a TV news item about her that pretty much indicates she is loose in several screws. One clear statement, J & J Kane lived with her for only 3 months before their deaths. She is convinced that (1) the Kanes were killed on Obama's orders and (2) somehow the Russians know all the details.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPE3OzI_Cg0
She claims the Russians have a video of the cop killing, which she says she has seen but nobody else seems to have seen or know about.
wserra

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:Besides the incoherence, it seems to me that if she is actually claiming to now represent the estates of Jerry and Joe Kane, then SHE becomes liable for any wrongful death suits brought by the families of the two policemen killed.
Actually, the representative - executor, administrator, whatever - of an estate is only liable for damages in suits against the deceased to the extent of estate assets. IOW, the representative's personal assets are not at risk.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

If Florida is a community property state, it would seem that Jerry's estate would include all of Donna's so that she pretty much would be wiped by a lawsuit.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

They weren't married. They are no assets.
Demo.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fortinbras wrote:If Florida is a community property state, it would seem that Jerry's estate would include all of Donna's so that she pretty much would be wiped by a lawsuit.
IIRC, even if the "marriage" was legal, all Donna has is a very small house in Clearwater (about the size of a garage) and an old sedan.
Edited to add:
http://www.commercialappeal.com/photos/ ... 22/169547/
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Her own website, that a Big Big Conspiracy was behind the "assassination" of Jerry & Joe, strains at gnats and swallows camels. The supposed police dashboard video of the shooting is a fake - because "Jerry" is fatter in the video than she remembers him. Somehow the CIA/Illuminati/NWO/whatever got a perfect duplicate of Jerry's car with the license tag, and perfect double for Joe and both policemen, and was filmed on the very scene of the supposed event without anyone catching on, yet they bungled on a double for Jerry (he looks 6 months pregnant, she remembers him as more like 4, the autopsy said he was moderately obese -- not morbidly which would be closer to 13 months). Also, she supposes the soundtrack is based on the events being filmed -- I would think the soundtrack is mostly police radio and includes sirens, etc., from elsewhere. This is supposed to be a BIG govt conspiracy, with super snipers and everything, but she feels safe for herself rocking the boat with a lawsuit .... for a mere $75G per wrongful death which is not even two years' middleclass salary.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

fortinbras wrote:This is supposed to be a BIG govt conspiracy, with super snipers and everything, but she feels safe for herself rocking the boat with a lawsuit .... for a mere $75G per wrongful death which is not even two years' middleclass salary.
She wants to be paid in gold. The $75,000 is the face amount on the gold coins...
Demo.
notorial dissent

She no doubt "wants" a number of things, all of which I fear she is doomed to be disappointed in.
add2cart

Post by add2cart »

I wrote Chief Paudert (father of one of the murdered officers) to ask him for help with my own herd of sov'runs. He was nice enough to actually call me and offer advice. He even went so far as to call the FBI to rattle their cage to get my case some attention, which worked.

Kane's woman is the Queen of Crazies. I have to believe in karma (only thing keeping me sane) and know that one day they will all get theirs. I just hope I'm around to witness at least some of it.

I hope Chief & Mrs. Paudert are finding some peace. He recently retired from the West Memphis Police Department, but still travels around to police & sherrif departments on behalf of the DOJ, giving presentations on dealing with sov'runs. Just one of the many reasons I wouldn't want to be a cop....
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

End result, the Florida suit was transferred in toto to the federal court in Arkansas on May 5th, 2011, only 3 weeks after it was filed in Florida. This was one expected possibility since the supposed cause of action and most of the defendants were in Arkansas. The Arkansas version of the same suit, Donna Lee Wray-Kane v. West Memphis Police Dept; E.D. Ark., 3:11cv00079-JMM) was dismissed on Dec. 16, 2011. The Arkansas court noted that Wray had neglected to do almost anything to move the case forward, including failing to serve the defendants (although the West Memphis PD was aware of the case and had essentially jumped the gun by submitting demands for interrogatories and admissions). A court order for Wray to provide documentation of the service of process was sent to Wray's address in Clearwater, FL, -- and returned unopened.

Apparently, however, Wray did not disappear. She remained in Florida, creating problems for the local govt over a dog license, according to an article in the American Bar Assn Journal (which also mentioned our JJ):
http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/arti ... l_filings/