U.D.W.?

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

U.D.W.?

Post by Demosthenes »

What would UDW refer to in the following context?

for all admeralty courts are of the higt seas, as of a dick of a ship. And have No. I say agon No standings on Land. or a Class (C) as in Capital C. Citizen of the great states of the State of taxes.

Back to R.G. Hungerford in proving conict of intrust. Clearly I say To all this is Clearly proving confict of intrust evidence. He also challenged the obility of a private litigont To pursue a Law suit against a sitting a Justic of the pice RG Hungerford win delivered popperly filed and stamped in County and Dictic Clerks office. I UDW hand delevered to his office. He was in the doorway at the timeI tried to give popper pappers to him, but he declined. I said is this your secatary. He said yes. I U.D.W. gave it to her. He said those pappers are a fraud. Thougt them in the trash. She did. I U.D.W. said you just made your self an exsesery to the crimes. I U.D.W. then lift the building. But like (Vincefoster) former Deputy of the White house Counsel, turned up deceased [“Threat of death” is written in the margin of the letter here] So did RG Hungerford. I thank thier own people killed him for being fruit of the possiones tree, Pandoras Box. Can of wormes, Mercie legal Waters. Dark Water, and so much”
Demo.
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: U.D.W.?

Post by Omne »

Looks like the writer's initials. Could be something like Undersigned Declaration Writer.

Lets face it, it could be almost anything based on the horrible spelling and language usage. It might not even be intended to be UDW.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Ah, you nailed it. I misread the handwriting and it should be VDW (Victor Dewayne White.)

Thanks!
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The entire letter for those who are interested.

http://richmedia.onset.freedom.com/odes ... inder2.pdf

White is awaiting trial for shooting two sheriff's deputies and an oil company employee. He's charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and three counts of attempted murder.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Ah ... interesting read.

This is the guy who burned the place down near Odessa some time back.
:roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I personally like the concept of "bearatry". But it sounds dangerous. Suppose the bear objects?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I like the part about how "_______ lilied under oath". I guess that "__________" rose to Victor's bait. What a pansy!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote:I personally like the concept of "bearatry". But it sounds dangerous. Suppose the bear objects?
Wouldn't that come under one or another of Texas' Unnatural Acts laws???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Demosthenes wrote:What would UDW refer to in the following context?

for all admeralty courts are of the higt seas, as of a dick of a ship. And have No. I say agon No standings on Land. or a Class (C) as in Capital C. Citizen of the great states of the State of taxes.

Back to R.G. Hungerford in proving conict of intrust. Clearly I say To all this is Clearly proving confict of intrust evidence. He also challenged the obility of a private litigont To pursue a Law suit against a sitting a Justic of the pice RG Hungerford win delivered popperly filed and stamped in County and Dictic Clerks office. I UDW hand delevered to his office. He was in the doorway at the timeI tried to give popper pappers to him, but he declined. I said is this your secatary. He said yes. I U.D.W. gave it to her. He said those pappers are a fraud. Thougt them in the trash. She did. I U.D.W. said you just made your self an exsesery to the crimes. I U.D.W. then lift the building. But like (Vincefoster) former Deputy of the White house Counsel, turned up deceased [“Threat of death” is written in the margin of the letter here] So did RG Hungerford. I thank thier own people killed him for being fruit of the possiones tree, Pandoras Box. Can of wormes, Mercie legal Waters. Dark Water, and so much”

The judge should be sacrificed ceremonially and served up as the lunch special at Gregg's Pit BBQ for destroying evidence in an ongoing court case!

Regards,

David Merrill.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Demo, what brought this particularly illiterate nut job to your attention?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

notorial dissent wrote:Demo, what brought this particularly illiterate nut job to your attention?
http://www.oaoa.com/articles/officers-6 ... ictor.html

And the original incident:

http://www.oaoa.com/news/sheriff-53065- ... shot.html
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three