Moorish gibberish arises in Arlington, TX

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Moorish gibberish arises in Arlington, TX

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

A litigant can certainly FILE under "diversity of citizenship" rules; but unless there is a GENUINE diversity of citizenship he or she will not be permitted to proceed under that basis. Here, the so-called "diversity of citizenship" exists only in the delusional mind of the so-called "Moor".

I believe that it was Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. who, in one of books, mentioned the concept of "history as therapy". Essentially, a group of people who perceives themselves as being oppressed and beaten down (however true that may actually be) will construct a history or a persona for themselves which speaks of a glorious past and a glorious future, which they only need to step up and reclaim. It's a lot easier for "Bobby Borden" to rename himself "Bobby Malik el-Bey" and proclaim his membership in a Noble People such as the "Moors", threby elevating his (self-perceived) station in life, than it is to work hard and elevate it in any measurable, objective sense.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:A litigant can certainly FILE under "diversity of citizenship" rules; but unless there is a GENUINE diversity of citizenship he or she will not be permitted to proceed under that basis. Here, the so-called "diversity of citizenship" exists only in the delusional mind of the so-called "Moor".

I believe that it was Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. who, in one of books, mentioned the concept of "history as therapy". Essentially, a group of people who perceives themselves as being oppressed and beaten down (however true that may actually be) will construct a history or a persona for themselves which speaks of a glorious past and a glorious future, which they only need to step up and reclaim. It's a lot easier for "Bobby Borden" to rename himself "Bobby Malik el-Bey" and proclaim his membership in a Noble People such as the "Moors", threby elevating his (self-perceived) station in life, than it is to work hard and elevate it in any measurable, objective sense.

You presume that the Congress and the State have not consented to a Moorish State within the State.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

You presume that the Congress and the State have not consented to a Moorish State within the State.
He presumes correctly.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah, but only in the sense that congress has also not consented to the certification of unicorn inspectors or the airspace rights of flying carpets.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
He presumes correctly.

Presuming you speak for Congress...

I'm just saying,

That concurrent jurisdiction often comes from the 'saving to suitors' clause of 1789,

Long live Turtle Island!
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

James should have cited §1333 specifically. And if he understood what was executed, he was explained his right to consent to a magistrate - then he might have Refused for Cause instead.

He walked into a trap of the clerk. The clerk set him up to be "unfiled" by the magistrate!

He apparently did not realize that the Notice, unless Refused for Cause timely became the agreement.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Rubbish, folderol, balderdash, and, above all, pfui.

First, "concurrent jursidiction" means that either a federal district court or a state court of general jurisdiction can try the matter. That is, jurisdiction is not exclusive in either court (e.g., bankruptcy jurisdiction is exclusive to the federal courts.)

The post concerning "refused for cause" and the US Magistrate Judge reflects an absolute and complete lack of knowledge concerning the Federal Rules, Local Rules, and practices.

Trial before a magistrate in all districts is permitted and encouraged but cannot be ordered by default (all parties must consent).

As to the entry of orders in a case by the Magistrate Judge, the Magistrate Judge makes recommendations to the Court, pending trial, concerning procedural matters and sometimes fact findings. The Court assigns some strictly procedural matters to the Magistrate Judge to sort out.
"My Health is Better in November."
add2cart

Post by add2cart »

Update on Mr. Tesi:
Trial begins today in shootout with Colleyville officer

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/01/22 ... rylink=cpy

Boy, I'd like to serve on that jury. :twisted:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

This kind of case is exactly why I made the post below in the "Why are you here?" thread.

Re: Why are you here?
by Burnaby49 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:22 am

Because of my fascination with your sovereign tax denier nutjobs.

I spent my working life in tax but here in Canada its pretty much a genteel affair. Wigs and gowns in court? My honourable opponent? Tea after we're done? Your sovereigns go full-frontal, Arrest the court for treason! My opponent the Constitution defiling traitor! I enjoy reading about taking the arguments to the crazy edge and Quatloos provides a direct connection to it. Its still beyond my comprehension how being stopped for a minor traffic offense can, logically, end up as a ten year jail term but the stories on Quatloos spell it out.Burnaby49
Scalawag

Private message
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/01/24 ... te]Fossett, a warrant officer for Colleyville, said he was in his marked police vehicle on the morning of July 21 when he saw Tesi's red Ford Ranger truck about to pull out on Precinct Line Road in Hurst. Fossett said he turned around, called for backup, then followed Tesi, intending to arrest him on three outstanding warrants related to a traffic stop seven months earlier.

But Tesi pulled into a business parking lot, circled to the back and sped back to Precinct Line Road. Fossett turned on his flashing lights but said the car's siren did not work.

Tesi drove all the way to his Hurst home, pulling the truck into his garage. Fossett stopped at the end of the driveway.

As he approached the open garage door, Fossett said, his weapon in the "ready position," he yelled, "Police, you're under arrest."

Tesi was sitting in the driver's seat with the door partially open. When the door opened wider, Fossett said, he saw that Tesi had a gun.

"I told him to drop the gun," Fossett said. "He did not drop it. Instead, he picked up the gun, pointed the gun. The business end, the barrel, was pointed at me."

Fossett said he does not know who shot first.[/quote]
add2cart

Post by add2cart »

Today's Tesi update:
As recorded on a Keller police officer's shoulder microphone, the officer said to Tesi, "You pulled a gun."
Tesi, who lost some teeth when he was shot in the face, responded, "I can't help it. He kidnapped me."

That recording and video from the Keller officer's dashboard camera, in addition to audio-video from a Colleyville police officer's vehicle, was played without the jury present. Tesi's attorney, Ronald Hardin, objected to having the recordings introduced into evidence.
State District Judge Everett Young is expected to rule today whether jurors will hear them.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/01/25 ... otout.html

And from the Texas Bar Association on Tesi's lawyer:

http://texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Sec ... tID=154578

He's still on probation for something, and his business address is a PO Box? Interesting...
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/01/26 ... quote]When James Michael Tesi realized on July 21 that he was being followed by a Colleyville police officer, he turned around to drive back to his home in Hurst because "he wanted to die at home," a witness testified Thursday.

"I figured they were going to kill me," Hurst police officer Sarah Tooker quoted Tesi as saying as he lay in a secured room at John Peter Smith Hospital.[/quote]
When paramedics arrived, Tesi continued to talk, according to Colleyville Fire Department Battalion Chief Mark Cantrell. As Tesi was being prepared for helicopter transport to the hospital, Cantrell testified, he heard Tesi say, "They're going to say I shot, but I didn't have my gun."

Defense attorney Ronald Hardin asked state District Judge Everett Young to prevent the jury from hearing about Tesi's statements to officers and emergency workers.

He said the statements to Cantrell were not provided to the defense before the trial and when Tesi talked to Tooker at the hospital, he was under arrest and should have been advised of his Miranda rights.

Young denied both motions, saying the "statements were all volunteered by the defendant."
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

I assume they goofed the defense attorney's name and he has not changed attorneys.
http://blogs.star-telegram.com/crime_ti ... uote]James Michael Tesi warned any police officer who stopped him for any traffic offense that the officer's actions would be "unconstitutional and unlawful." Such a stop could result in Tesi taking the officer to an "appropriate" court. That document was found in Tesi's truck following his shootout with Colleyville warrant officer John Fossett on July 21. It was read to the jury by prosecutor Jim Hudson on the fourth day of Tesi's trial. He is charged with aggravated assault on a public servant.[/quote]
Tesi's attorney, Ronald Hudson, countered that the document merely stated Tesi's beliefs. "Has this country suspended our rights to believe what we want?" he asked. "We are free to state our opinion whether someone likes it or not."
add2cart

Post by add2cart »

FORT WORTH -- An expert witness called by the defense testified Monday that a shootout between defendant John Michael Tesi and Colleyville police officer John Fossett could not have happened the way Fossett described it last week

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/01/30 ... tions.html
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

According to Brown, the initial investigation was "really terrible police work." He described officers and paramedics walking through the scene of the shooting.

"As a law enforcement officer, I'm terribly embarrassed," Brown said. "People shuffling around ... at least seven to 10 officers in the crime scene. You only need two."
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/01/30 ... rylink=cpy

Had to snicker at this quote. The defendant was shot during the shootout, and the expert thinks paramedics weren't appropriate on the scene?
Demo.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

FORT WORTH -- John Michael Tesi was found guilty Tuesday afternoon of aggravated assault of a public servant.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/01/31 ... rylink=cpy
Demo.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »