Very Bad News: The end of MILITIA WATCHDOG

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Very Bad News: The end of MILITIA WATCHDOG

Post by fortinbras »

I regret very much that the website/organization known as MILITIA WATCHDOG has come to an end. It outlasted a good many other websites and it served a Very Useful purpose, and included amongst its members many law enforcement people, experts on domestic terrorism, and the like (and me). It posted my magnum opus, "Idiot Legal Arguments".

MILITIA WATCHDOG focused on rightwing extremism, although it also occasionally mentioned enviro-extremism (the kind where anti-logging people would hammer spikes into trees, to cause chain saws to break and kill lumberjacks) and animal-rights extremism (where medical labs would be vandalized and dozens or hundreds of possibly infectious animals turned loose). It sort of neglected leftwing extremism (such as the riots wherever the IMF was convening). It kept an eye on many of this things Quatloos also discussed; especially the Sov'runs and Teabaggers and their scams (not just tax dodging).

It might be wishful thinking, but I hope that QUATLOOS or some similar website will expand itself to carry on MILITIA WATCHDOG's good works.