Business Problems with a Sovereign Topping

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Business Problems with a Sovereign Topping

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... full.story

I wish this JJ MacNab person would finish their book, sounds like it could be an interesting read.

I take it we already know of Mr Marshall Home?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Business Problems with a Sovereign Topping

Post by wserra »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I wish this JJ MacNab person would finish their book
That's how Flying Dutchman Press conducts its publicity campaigns. A mention here, a sighting there . . .
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Olsenfin

Post by Olsenfin »

J.J. McNab is the real deal. Check out her website, www.deathandtaxes.com.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Olsenfin wrote:J.J. McNab is the real deal. Check out her website, http://www.deathandtaxes.com.
Oh, she's the real deal all right, but the book is, so far at least, a figment of her imagination. As Judge Easterbrook noted upon hearing of the book, "Some people believe with great fervor preposterous things that just happen to coincide with their desire to see their words in print."
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Olsenfin wrote:J.J. McNab is the real deal. Check out her website, http://www.deathandtaxes.com.
Oh, indeed, she is - she's even been on television - 60 Minutes no less.

But this book thingy ... hmmmm. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

FYI on Home:

http://www.blogforarizona.com/blog/2011 ... tizen.html

He calls himself a "multi-billionaire" and claims his name is trademarked. :Axe:

Photo of a meeting of the Independent Rights Party, courtesy of the Homes:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:FYI on Home:

He calls himself a "multi-billionaire"....

He probably has his money in old Zimbabwean dollars, or maybe he is counting David Merrill-style liens in the credit side of his ledger. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

"Mary Home" = M. Elizabeth Broderick aka "Lien Queen" of the Montana Freemen...
Demo.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:FYI on Home:

He calls himself a "multi-billionaire"....

He probably has his money in old Zimbabwean dollars, or maybe he is counting David Merrill-style liens in the credit side of his ledger. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Surely it will be IQDs?*

(* post revaluation - expected gain may not be the same in all circumstances e.g. reality)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Olsenfin

Post by Olsenfin »

Why would one assume that a person who claims to be writing a book is not actually doing so, merely because the book hasn't yet been published?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Olsenfin wrote:Why would one assume that a person who claims to be writing a book is not actually doing so, merely because the book hasn't yet been published?
It's a running Quatloos gag.
Demo.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

I was going to write that it is my sincere desire to see the alleged book while my eyesight is still functional.

But, it occurred to me that my children would perhaps be able to read it to me so I will amend my wish to being able to one day hear the book. :D
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

Demosthenes wrote:"Mary Home" = M. Elizabeth Broderick aka "Lien Queen" of the Montana Freemen...

Is this her?
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... s?page=0,1
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
LandofOz

Post by LandofOz »

Unidyne wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:"Mary Home" = M. Elizabeth Broderick aka "Lien Queen" of the Montana Freemen...

Is this her?
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... s?page=0,1
I came across that link a while back, but for the life of me couldn't remember where I had heard that name before. Thanks for jarring my memory. That list is great for a read when you need a laugh.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... full.story

I wish this JJ MacNab person would finish their book, sounds like it could be an interesting read.

I take it we already know of Mr Marshall Home?
I did some work for him back in 98. He was all over the map.

He had a "Healing Room" where supposedly energized air and water were pumped. And he was trying to sell the water as well. I asked how the water was supposed to work, and he said that each water molecule had "an extra molecule of energy" attached to it. I told him that energy wasn't measured in molecules and that such misuse of terminology might tend to make him sound ignorant. He said that was a good point and he would make sure he used the right words. I never understood how this extra energy was supposedly added and i don't think he did either. But he had plenty of people coming by and they always seemed impressed when he showed off his machinery.

And of course he was into a lot of soverun stuff. He had a honduran driver's license which he claimed didn't come with an obligation to register or insure his car. I saw a letter he'd written explaining that he did not intend to do anything about a traffic ticket he had received because he had never contracted to do business with the Arizona state police. Another letter explains that he doesn't have to pay taxes because he does not live in the United States, which he claims only exists in DC. I did like the sign on his door that says that no cops will be allowed in until they're searched-- just in case they happen to be carrying something illegal that might fall out and cause an unfortunate misunderstanding.

He also reprinted and sold a rather illassorted collection of pamplets of various vintage. The oldest was from the 20s.

But his main scheme, and the thing that he wanted me to help him with was a bizarre financial construct that was at once a tax free "trust" and an investment account with returns so high it would start producing monthly dividends very quickly. Oh, and there was also a lottery so every month one lucky member would receive a bonus payment. I told him i would proofread his texts and make him a database but i would not help him run the thing because it was illegal. He was disappointed that i was not as enlightened as he was, but he didn't push it.

He did, however, try to stiff me later, pretending to have forgotten that i charged by the hour. I wonder if he'd mind throwing a little of his wealth my way now as an "i told you so". I promise to be properly humbled.

He was one of several fringe type i met during my stay in Tucson. One of them went on to become a minor event in the annals of the SPLC. Another had a cable access show and started each program by being honestly surprised that "they" had let him live another week.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Interesting. I don't remember him referring to a wife when i knew him.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

grixit wrote:
Interesting. I don't remember him referring to a wife when i knew him.
Mary just spent 17 years in federal prison and only got out in December 2010.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

By the way, we should probably start a poll on how long before she goes back into the pokey.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

HD o' Demo:
Economic Collapse – It’s a Love Story Stopping Foreclosures – Mary interview

Robert Hender " R J "

Mon Nov 29, 2010

Subject: We Must Claim Our Rights

www.morningliberty.com 2 Hour Radio Interview is below…

Mary's Husband was Dr Richard F Broderick, a scientist for 25 years with Lockheed Martin and with NASA for 11 years and he taught Mary the meaning behind the US constitution.

Mary may be willing to help you Stop a Foreclosure. Send an email to ehome@q.com Tell Mary that " R J, " sent you.

R J, My P.O. was not in on Sat for me to get their approval. I would be willing to tell my story tomorrow anyway because it is a true story. What I predicted in 1995-96 came true, the banks collapsed and the residential mortgage fraud and bank fraud began to stink.

The prison is just another Bank, a human bank, whereby, after one is indicted, a bond is originated using our title, name, which is our exemption. Your signature on the 1040 form is your exemption. If you do not put the caveat "Without Prejudice All Rights Reserved" above your signature, your exemption transfers to the gov, and you have lost all your commercial, contract rights. Negotiable means transferable. that is why on all court documents I start each page with "Private and Non-Negotaible" I have not transferred any rights.

I want to tell the whole story. It is a love story. My husband Dr. Richard F. Broderick was a scientist with Lockheed Martin for 25 years and 11 years with NASA prior to that. He was from Boston and taught me the US Constitution and what it meant. He multiple times won against the IRS. He had an oblique sense of logic and trapped them every time. He was my mentor. He died in 1999 while I was in prison in Dublin, Cal. of a broken heart at age 67. It was very sad. He was a pianist and very talented mathematician. He won Martin Marietta prinicpal investigator of the year award in 1985. He was their Whiz Kid. When I was handed this long prison term of 17 years for teaching people how to stop their foreclosures, I asked him if he wanted a divorce…he said no way, Right or wrong, you are my wife. He was so very loyal to the cause of freedom He died a broken spirit. He had 6 patents donated to the Smithsonain and devoted his life to making America great and this is what he got from them ,course he always told me, you can't trust the gov.

But then Marshall Home knew of me from the seminars in 95-96 and we were married in Feb 2009 while I was still in prison. He then called up the administrator at the CCM office and 4 days later I was freed from prison. It has been a long and arduous journey, but I would do it all again. From prison I did all the paperwork on the house they were foreclosing on against Marshall. 6 days out of prison I accompanied Marshall to a forcible detainer in Superior Court and Marshall won the round . the Judge recused himself and the attorney fled from the courtroom.

I was put in prison to silence me, but I have been saving many forfeitures and foreclosures while in prison. "Hosea 4:6" Thy people shall persih for lack of knowledge….have a great and blessed day. M & M

The UCC defines a banker as anyone who is engaged in the business of banking. How simple is that? Arizona adopted the UCC and codified it a Title 47 of the AzRev.Statutes so we are enforcing the UCC. People are ralliying around that idea..

You have to listen to this woman's story…it is unbelievable how God worked through her to help others! The 2 hour Radio Interview with " R J " on Monday Nov 29th is below…
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Inmate Locator - Locate Federal inmates from 1982 to present
Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date

1. M ELIZABET BRODERICK 07018-112 67-White-F 12-23-2010 RELEASED
Demo.