Snicker

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Snicker

Post by LPC »

Australia. Different rules. But there's more:
De'Avalon, 40, a marriage celebrant, self-styled witch and alternative therapies practitioner, pleaded guilty in Geelong Magistrates' Court to recklessly causing serious injury, dangerous driving and driving while disqualified, using a mobile phone while driving and failing to stop on police request.
"Marriage celebrant"? The mind reels.

The big news today is that New York will be allowing same-sex marriages in 30 days. That means same-sex divorces in 31 days.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Since when did they start installing doors on brooms?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LPC wrote:The big news today is that New York will be allowing same-sex marriages in 30 days. That means same-sex divorces in 31 days.
Just think of it as boosting the economy.

Anyone notice this part in the article?
aussie news wrote:A psychiatrist told the court today that De'Avalon had expressed remorse and offered Sen-Constable Logan "spiritual healing and a massage'' which he refused.
That's a relief then. No, wait, that wasn't relief, he turned it down. Er, that's not quite what I meant....
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

A psychiatrist told the court today that De'Avalon had expressed remorse and offered Sen-Constable Logan "spiritual healing and a massage'' which he refused
So, no happy ending?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Paul

Post by Paul »

A psychiatrist told the court today that De'Avalon had expressed remorse and offered Sen-Constable Logan "spiritual healing and a massage'' which he refused
Makes me wonder if she really understood what the judge had said when she replied that she declined his offer.