Adask Threatening Libel After Violating Privacy Law

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

David Merrill

Re: Adask Threatening Libel After Violating Privacy Law

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:
David Merrill wrote:You really need an attitude adjustment, before your multiple personality disorder gets out of hand.
David, are you practicing psychiatry without a license? Isn't that the very thing that you have complained about people here at Quatloos doing to you?

The guy was caught double-registering and now he is saying it was his friend who he was helping out. So now there are three...

My apologies though. I did not mean to come off a hypocrite.
David Merrill

Re: Adask Threatening Libel After Violating Privacy Law

Post by David Merrill »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
David Merrill wrote:You are welcome.

I will not participate in a conversation with any sympathizer of Mr. Adask. Your comments have been duly noted and fittingly discarded. Except for your first sentence. I certainly hope Mr. Adask isn't cyberstalking my friend. That would be very serious indeed.
You are the one who got on his website being a big asswipe, remember? You registered with the intent of insulting and libeling. According to Demo your SSN is xxx-xx-xxxx. Reading a computer screen is not cyber-stalking. Insulting people in cyberspace is not worthy of calling libel. You have to prove how it damages you before you can justify action.
Are you trying to get your posts moderated? In any case, you need to pay attention. Adask was (claiming to be) suing for libel; the poster here (I mean, his/her friend) was going to sue for invasion of privacy for releasing his/her E-mail address.

And Demo probably knows his/her SSN, but wouldn't have released it here. (And, in case you were wondering, the original version of the post had "xxx-xx-xxxx"; no numbers were ever present.)

Are you trying to get your posts moderated?