William M. Windsor v. Fulton County et al

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: William M. Windsor v. Fulton County et al

Post by LPC »

PatriotTrue7 wrote:Any attorneys here want to get on PACER and pull up the complaint in Texas? It's in the 40th judicial district.
PACER is only for federal courts, and there is no "40th judicial district" in the federal court system, but there is a 40th judicial district in Texas, specifically in Ellis County, Texas.

And I don't see any way of accessing dockets or documents online in the 40th judicial district.

I made the mistake of checking PACER for William Windsor, and found a few possible matches in civil cases, and a whole slew of appeals to the 11th Circuit, most of which lasted only a few weeks (or a few days). I checked and, sure enough, most of them are being dismissed for lack of jurisdiction, failing to pay filing fees, and (most recently) failing to comply with a December 2011 order issued by the 11th Circuit that apparently restricts his filings there.

For example, in William Windsor v. [Judge} Thomas Thrash, No. 12-10095, which is an appeal from the N. Dist. of Georgia, No. 1:11-cv-02027-TWT, the following was entered on 4/15/2013:
11th Circuit wrote:Open Document ORDER: On its own motion, the court , DISMISSES the appeal because Windsor's appeal statements do not include the information required by our December 2011 Order, we hereby conclude that these appeals are due to be DISMISSED based on Windsor's failure to adequately prosecute these appeals.; The Clerk is directed to discard unfiled any motions or other papers Windsor submits in any of these appeals. GBT, EEC and BBM [12-10095, 12-10157, 12-10098]
The last three numbers are other related cases.

I never found a copy of the 12/2011 order, and see no point in trying to make any sense out of a maze of lawsuits against judges.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd have thought that old Silly Billy would have run out of money by this point, as he has certainly run out the patience of everyone he has come in contact with to date. That may be why most of his stuff is getting dumped since he isn't paying the filing fees anymore. At any rate he gives a whole new depth to frivolous filer and vexatious litigant, not to mention downright nasty piece of work in general.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PatriotTrue7
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by PatriotTrue7 »

I found the complaint against all of the bloggers: http://lawlessamerica.org/wp-content/up ... -12-26.pdf
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

PatriotTrue7 wrote:I found the complaint against all of the bloggers: http://lawlessamerica.org/wp-content/up ... -12-26.pdf
One of the more telling parts of this spiral into meaningless self-absorption lies well down into it:
246. The PLAINTIFF is the victim of severe emotional distress. As a result of all of this, the PLAINTIFF's wife of 42 years has divorced him. His children no longer have anything to do with him. The PLAINTIFF is not allowed to have any communication with his granddaughters. The PLAINTIFF is homeless. The PLAINTIFF does not have a paying job.
And more:
The PLAINTIFF had over 50,000 followers on Facebook before this, and now he has just a few. The DEFENDANTS caused this.
It's more screed than suitable complaint, apparently drafted in an attempt to impress the public with voluminous detail more than to pursue a substantive case. Having said that, if some of the allegations could be brought forward in a more rational complaint (and I wonder what has transpired since the filing) there seem to be instances of behavior on the part of some of the defendants that if true, would be beyond the pale.

But on his own, as the old saying goes, "dogs chase cars; doesn't mean they know how to drive."
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

Windsor was borderline crazy, and very nasty when he first started filing these lawsuits in GA, and it would appear that he has gotten far worse with time. All things considered, I think it is time for Mr Windsor to face a competency hearing as I think he has ceased to be competent to deal with himself, life, or much of anything else, let alone court filings. At the very least he is paranoid and delusional.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

The PLAINTIFF had over 50,000 followers on Facebook before this, and now he has just a few. The DEFENDANTS caused this.
Well OK then. I'm convinced.
Sandy: Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else? Patrick: Not until four.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:One of the more telling parts of this spiral into meaningless self-absorption lies well down into it:
246. The PLAINTIFF is the victim of severe emotional distress. As a result of all of this, the PLAINTIFF's wife of 42 years has divorced him. His children no longer have anything to do with him. The PLAINTIFF is not allowed to have any communication with his granddaughters. The PLAINTIFF is homeless. The PLAINTIFF does not have a paying job.
You're persistent. I don't think I got past #245.

Allow me to point out that divorces and estrangements usually aren't the result of defamations from third parties, but from the person's own behavior.

Someone once told me that people who are neurotic make themselves unhappy, but people with personality defects make other people unhappy. This guy seems to be a double threat.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

How odd - our friend Billy has a LinkedIn profile and describes himself as a serial enterpreneur from the Rapid City, South Dakota area.
William Windsor's overview wrote:Serial entrepreneur. I have started over 50 companies since I was a junior at Texas Tech University. It's what I do. I guess my goal is to just keep doing it. I don't believe I will ever truly "retire."

Specialties: Breathing life into new ideas, generating ideas, marketing, management, training, sales training, building management teams, acquisitions, divestitures.
People who have viewed his profile have also viewed a couple of familiar names - Bob Hurt and Thomas Nagy.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent

Must be looking for fantasy content.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Latest news is that Windsor has been arrested in Idaho, on a fugitive warrant from Montana, although I can't quite figure out what Montana has charged him with:

http://joeyisalittlekid.blogspot.com/20 ... idaho.html
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

Thoroughly nasty old man. I would suspect that Montana wants him for much the same reason as all the rest of the places that have warrants out for him.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Latest news is that Windsor has been arrested in Idaho, on a fugitive warrant from Montana, although I can't quite figure out what Montana has charged him with:

http://joeyisalittlekid.blogspot.com/20 ... idaho.html

Here is the story on his arrest in Texas on the Montana charges. It appears he violated some PPOs in Montana, leading to felony charges.
notorial dissent

Like I said, nasty poisonous old man. Was bad when he started out in GA, and has only gotten worse with time and age, and he has spent the last several years flaunting the law, now it seems to be over.
LPC

Post by LPC »

notorial dissent wrote:Like I said, nasty poisonous old man. Was bad when he started out in GA, and has only gotten worse with time and age, and he has spent the last several years flaunting the law, now it seems to be over.
Minor quibble: I think you mean "flouting" and not "flaunting."
Dan Evans
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

LPC wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Like I said, nasty poisonous old man. Was bad when he started out in GA, and has only gotten worse with time and age, and he has spent the last several years flaunting the law, now it seems to be over.
Minor quibble: I think you mean "flouting" and not "flaunting."
Funny, I read it to mean showing of his legal prowess (flaunted his legal ability - the law) in a sarcastic way, which also made sense to me, although I did think it an odd word choice. Your minor quibble makes lots more sense to me.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He flaunted his sovereign balderdash while flouting the law.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

LPC wrote:Minor quibble: I think you mean "flouting" and not "flaunting."
Probably a better choice, and probably what I intended.