William M. Windsor v. Fulton County et al

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

William M. Windsor v. Fulton County et al

Post by notorial dissent »

UGA Lawdog, anyone know what is going on with this case, seems to be about Windsor trying to get the Fulton County Grand Jury to indict the nine Federal Judges down there on criminal charges, and a superior court judge is holding a hearing on it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

Re: William M. Windsor v. Fulton County et al

CKB, thanks, that is about what I thought was going on, and I totally missed the whole Maid of the Mist thing, but I was only looking locally.

I looked at some of his stuff, and I think nutball is a pretty good description. I kind of twigged to the nutball part when I saw that he was trying to get a county judge was going to issue a TRO, or anything else for that matter against a Federal judge, and from there it went so far off in the weeds I gave up and figured I would see if there was a more coherent version somewhere else.

I swear I have come across this character somewhere else in some other context as the name and the noise sounds awfully familiar, just can’t remember where now, and it may well be the Maid of the Mist thing was where I came across him.

I’m quite sure you are right in that the “hearing” is to put a steak through his paper monster and send him packing, justice once again thwarted, according to him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Windsor is a sovrun nutjob. The only positive thing to be said for him is that he does not appear to be a promoter - he doesn't (AFAIK) charge others for the privilege of providing them sovrun nutjob advice.

His spin is worthy of a politician. As CKB writes, he is a vexatious litigant. Nonetheless, he brays on his blog (careful - while I didn't detect any malware, I think he hosts his blog on a Commodore 64, because it takes a long time to load) that "On September 23, William M. Windsor won approval for this lawsuit to decide the rights of Georgia citizens with Grand Juries". There is a little more to it than just that.

Those with PACER access, run Windsor in GA. Not only does the guy file frivolous civil suits, he appeals everything. His appeals are quickly dismissed, usually as being from non-appealable orders. That doesn't stop him. Finally, this past June, Judge Thrash of GAND entered this order:
This is the latest in a series of frivolous, malicious and vexatious lawsuits filed by the Plaintiff. The Motion for Protective Order [Doc. 4] is GRANTED. All outstanding discovery in this matter is quashed and no responses to the discovery by any party or non-party are required. No discovery shall be served and the parties are not required to hold the conference pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 26(f) pending further Order of this Court. No party need respond to any filing by the Plaintiff absent an Order to do so by this Court. The Plaintiff is ordered to post a cash bond or corporate surety bond acceptable to the Clerk in the amount of $50,000.00 to satisfy any award of Rule 11 sanctions before filing any additional papers in this case without the consent of the Court.
IOW, everybody can ignore this moron unless the Court says you have to pay attention. That's not gonna happen very often - and in fact hasn't. The govt memorandum sets out Windsor's background.

About a month later - last July - Judge Thrash entered this order after Windsor started filing new actions to get around the previous order. He writes:
It is necessary to issue an injunction in this case because of the Plaintiff’s extraordinary abuse of the federal judicial system by repeatedly filing frivolous, malicious and vexatious lawsuits against the judges assigned to his many cases, because of the burden to clerical and judicial operations caused by his voluminous frivolous filings, and because his continuing course of conduct has become an impediment to the administration of justice. The administration of justice will suffer irreparable harm if the Plaintiff is allowed to continue filing frivolous, malicious and vexatious lawsuits against the judges and others involuntarily involved in his litigious campaigns.
Windsor cannot institute a new action anywhere (including state court), and cannot file anything in federal court, without permission. So, when he writes on his blog that he has "won approval" for the grand jury lawsuit, he wants the reader to believe that some judge believed it had merit. In fact, all that happened is that Judge Thrash saw that Windsor was not suing any federal officials, and so had no power to enjoin the state lawsuit. Windsor brags about needing permission to do what anyone here could do without permission.

Someone can start a poll on how long it will take for (1) Windsor's state case to be dismissed, and (2) for GA state courts to declare him vexatious.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Well, from what I've seen, I suspect the case such as it is will get tossed either the day of the hearing or the day after since there is no reason to postpone, and if they are smart they will declare him at the same time, or he will immediately be back.

If I read the postings right, about the only thing the Fulton County judge can do is declare that he has no authority to authorize the actions that Windsor wants and that the filings are frivolous and a waste of time.
notorial dissent

CaptainKickback wrote:Anger, threats of violence, paranoia, and generally unhinged behavior, perhaps Wilson is in the grips of the early stages of Alzheimer's, or some other form of dementia.
Or, he may just be a vile, nasty, vicious old curmudgeon, and is just being his usual charming, and unfortunately, normal self.

From what I have since read and found, I would say he is an incredibly self centered, self important personality type who doesn't give any credence to anyone's opinion but his own, and since he is never wrong obviously the world is out to cheat and abuse him, and the courts are all corrupt or they would see the wisdom of his pleadings and bow down to them. I rather suspect that given the way things are going, he will get to find out if his paranoia is justified in the not too distant future, like the 16th of October when he gets his motions handed back to him confettied and declared a vexatious litigant there as well, at which point he will have run out of courts to annoy.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

In addition to the awkward little problem of not having a law license, wouldn't there also be an annoying bit of technical trivia about one's "power of attorney" attorney not being admitted to practice before said court....?

Among other issues....?
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
notorial dissent

I think the coverture issue is the least of his worries at this point. I think it is the rest of his fantasy world that is going to get him in deep trouble with all this.
william_M_windsor

Post by william_M_windsor »

The posts here are about me. Folks, I am a fairly normal 63-year-old grandfather. I spent my entire career as a corporate President and CEO. I became involved in a lawsuit because some crooks in Niagara Falls apparently became afraid that I would discover that they had committed massive fraud. This all caused me to discover that the federal courts in Georgia are hopelessly corrupt, and I am fighting them every way I can. If that makes me a nutjob, then I am proud to be a nutjob.

Sadly, I don’t see many facts … a host of false statements and misinformation. I am not familiar with this forum. If it is something like The Onion where everything is a joke, I apologize. I am assuming these are real statements by people with their own agendas or who don’t know any better.

So, here goes. First, this case is about the corruption in Fulton County that blocks citizens from presenting complaints about criminal acts by government officials in Fulton County Georgia. The complete Verified Complaint is here -- http://www.lawlessamerica.com/index.php ... Itemid=222

I am not a sovereign. I am simply a person who discovered that the federal courts in Georgia are a criminal racketeering enterprise, and I have massive proof.

I am not a vexatious litigant – merely someone fighting against all odds against a corrupt system.

The right to bid on the boat tours is a secondary issue that came after the criminal acts began. It’s too long a story to get into, but the basic story is that I was sued in August 2005 by Maid of the Mist in a 50-paragraph sworn, verified complaint that was completely, entirely false. Every paragraph. In depositions, the three senior managers admitted that everything in the lawsuit was false. The judge ignored it all (in my opinion, because she was bribed by someone). She found that I did not violate the sole cause of action, but she ordered me to pay $450,000 in legal fees for fighting the lawsuit (as a defendant). The judge is as corrupt as they get. There is no law that enables a person to be found liable for legal fees when they were found to have committed no violation as to any cause of action. It was several years later after over $1 million in legal fees were paid) that I discovered that Maid of the Mist was involved in obtaining $2.5 BILLION dollars in government contracts in Ontario and New York without any competitive bidding and with a lot of fraud. I, and several other people, began fighting that, and we won. The winning bidder will be announced this month.

I haven’t thrown a two-country temper tantrum. I have fought the crooks. I won in Canada, and it was front page news for months. There, crooks have been removed from office. Hundreds of articles about all of this are in the “News” section of http://www.NiagaraFallsBid.net I became involved in this in 2008.

The hearing is NOT because he filed TROs against most of the judges in Fulton County. I filed no TRO against any judge in Fulton County. Read the Complaint; it’s quite specific.

I am not a shambling pile of bovine excrement, but I would love to meet face-to-face with the spineless piece of human garbage that would say such a thing.

I hope the hearing is being held to do something valid against the wrongdoing; time will tell. No one will be slapping me down. The judge decided to set a hearing after reading the complaint; I didn’t even request a hearing.

I’ve never filed any liens and never would.

I am fighting for court reform. I believe I have accomplished quite a bit in the last year. I will continue to fight. A group of people and I have come up with the changes we would like to see made at the state level -- http://www.lawlessamerica.com/index.php ... Itemid=105

Alcatraz Media is owned by my son. I didn’t drag Alcatraz Media into anything. The stupidity of the people who have posted here is absolutely mind-boggling.

I am not seeking a TRO against a federal judge in Windsor v. Fulton County. Those who post here don't even have the ability to read or spell, it seems. However, anyone who commits a crime in Fulton County, Georgia is subject to Georgia laws and county courts where they committed the crimes. A federal judge is no different from a plumber; all that matters is where they committed the crimes. And Fulton County is the correct venue for actions against anyone in Fulton County on a civil matter involving Georgia law.

I am neither a "sovrun" nor a "nutjob," but anyone who claims I am is a liar at best and probably far worse. I am not a promoter. I’ve never accepted a dime from anyone, and I spend many hours every week trying to help people.

My blog is hosted on GoDaddy.com. They don’t have any Commodore 64’s. Check your ISP, Dude.

If you believe what any federal judge in Georgia ever writes, then you don't have the sense God gave a turnip. When you read things like these judges have said in orders about me, you should understand that they are corrupt criminals. I am not vexatious, and I have never filed anything frivolous. I do appeal everything that I can appeal. I appeal early and often, and I use the appeals to supplement the proof that I have of the corruption.

From 2008 to the present, there has never been a single sworn statement or document filed to dispute anything that I have filed. Nothing. Yet the judges make fact findings against me. Explain that one, you dimwits.

Then permanent injunction issued against me is by a DEFENDANT judge. It was issued in violation of every form of due process known to man.

Check http://www.LawlessAmerica.com next week to see what happens at the hearing.

There is no rift in my family. I have never threatened violence to anyone, and I have never done anything even remotely unhinged. What a pathetic group of people you all seem to be.

I never tried to convince a court that having my wife sign a Power of Attorney meant that I could legally represent her in court. I sought only to have a court declare whether the model power of attorney form in Georgia is valid or not as it provides that I could assist my ill wife with her response to a document subpoena; she was not a party in any court. Search for Georgia Model Power of Attorney and the Georgia statute, and you will see that it grants the rights to assist someone with legal matters.

I am not an incredibly self-centered, self-important personality type who doesn't give any credence to anyone's opinion but his own. I can prove everything. If anyone ever wants to know the truth, just email me at bill@LawlessAmerica.com. I can send links to just about anything.
wserra

Post by wserra »

william_M_windsor wrote:This all caused me to discover that the federal courts in Georgia are hopelessly corrupt, and I am fighting them every way I can. If that makes me a nutjob, then I am proud to be a nutjob.
The only basis for your conclusion that "the federal courts in Georgia are hopelessly corrupt" is that you lost. You can put all the lipstick you wish on that pig, but that's what it comes down to. That smacks of the famous alternate headlines from Citizen Kane: "Kane Wins" and "Fraud at the Polls". You omit the obvious alternate reason for your loss: you're wrong. No, I'm not about to get into the merits of several cases involving literally thousands of docket entries. I'll just point out that, not only have multiple district judges ruled against you at virtually every turn, but so has the Eleventh Circuit. The only point you won on appeal - of the literally dozens of appeals you took - was a relatively minor revision in the costs and attorneys' fees you had to pay. More on that later.

While your issues are not tax protester / sovereign citizen issues, your "reasoning" is the same as theirs: "I'm right, so all of the many courts that have ruled against me are corrupt". Doesn't fly for them, doesn't fly for you. It does put you in some interesting company, though, company most people who are not nutjobs would wish to avoid.
I am not a vexatious litigant
Well yes, you are. Not because anyone here says so, but because those with the power to declare people vexatious litigants have declared you one. Once again, you sound like a tax protester: "The law is that I don't have to pay taxes, and it doesn't matter what the people with the power to make the law say."
It’s too long a story to get into
Too late.
There is no law that enables a person to be found liable for legal fees when they were found to have committed no violation as to any cause of action.
While I find it difficult to accept your characterization of events, there is no need to parse it out. That's because you agreed to pay those fees. Take a look at the last few pages of this consent order. Among the signatures are those of your lawyer at the time and of you yourself. Now, I have no doubt that you will carry on for a while about how you were tricked, your lawyer was part of the fraud, you were zonked on prescription meds, you thought you were signing the lunch tab, whatever, so long as it was someone else's fault. But it's dishonest of you not to tell people that you consented to the imposition of attorneys' fees. Moreover, you only did that because you felt at the time that the alternative - having the court decide - was worse. You may well have been right. But it was only after the fact that you became conveniently outraged.
I hope the hearing is being held to do something valid against the wrongdoing; time will tell. No one will be slapping me down. The judge decided to set a hearing after reading the complaint; I didn’t even request a hearing.
That's not necessarily a good sign, you know. It seems quite possible that the state court judge has heard of you and your antics. If that's the case, "slapping [you] down" may be exactly what happens.
I am fighting for court reform.
That's one way to put it. The most charitable way to put the alternative viewpoint is that you have completely lost sight of the forest for the trees. Example: you filed hundreds of pointless motions and other documents in the above case after it was over and Judge Evans closed the docket. That resulted in this order denying all those motions, followed by this order holding you in contempt, follwed by this pending motion to hold you in contempt again. No one did this to you; you did it to yourself. What do you call someone who refuses to accept reality?

I don't have access to GA state court records. Lawdog, would you please keep us updated on Windsor's latest misadventure?
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

BTW, Windsor still has pending federal actions. Docket 11-cv-2027 (GAND) is a purported civil RICO action against many (perhaps all) of the Judges of GAND and the Eleventh Circuit. Judge Thrash required Windsor to post a $50K bond as security against R11 sanctions. Docket 11-cv-2326 (GAND) is a civil rights actions against what appear to be a similar litany of defendants. Another $50K bond required. And 10-cv-380 (GAND) is an action by Alcatraz Media - Windsor's son's company - against various Medieval Times entities in which, based on this report, the plaintiff has noticed Windsor as an expert.

I volunteer to do the cross.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Having gotten tossed and laughed at by the New York courts, and the GA Fed circuit, as well as the US SCT, Windsor is now shortly looking to add the GA Court system to where he can't play any longer.

Interestingly, the complaint about Alcatraz by Medieval Times sounds remarkably similar, if not downright identical, to the one that was filed earlier by Maid of the Mist when they terminated their arrangement with them. Does one note a developing pattern here with relation to Alcatraz and their business practices, and where this complaint will end up as well? Also, Windsor as an expert witness??? I will bet that will be entertaining, except I'm also betting it won't happen for a little thing called not really one to begin with, and not an unbiased expert. Just more waste of the court's time.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

wserra wrote:And 10-cv-380 (GAND) is an action by Alcatraz Media - Windsor's son's company - against various Medieval Times entities in which, based on this report, the plaintiff has noticed Windsor as an expert.
Can we do trial by combat?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Please do! I really miss when trials involved blood, swords, "survivor" meant the loser assumes room temperature!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Windsor on us:
Vexatious Litigant wrote:It saddens me when I get notice of horrendously rude people who don't have a clue making posts demeaning what I am doing and slandering me up one side and down the other.
with a link to this thread.

Find it if you must in the latest entry in Windsor's blog. Once again, though: just this one entry will take forever to load. And did anyone notice where Windsor showed that anything said about him here is false?
- David Hume
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I have no problem getting his website to load. But having read some of his gibberish,and a few of the court orders entered against him, I agree that he is a nutjob and a vexatious litigant. I don't think he's a "sovereign" as we usually use that term around here; he's just a plain old everyday vexatious nut job.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

Apparently "horrendously rude people who don't have a clue" is Windsor speak for those mean nasty awful people who aren't swallowing my load of codswallop and are telling the truth about me and I don't like it.

He doesn't act or really sound like a sovrun nutjob, more in the realm of self centered, self important old crank who doesn't give a damn about anything but what he happens to want at the moment.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

wserra wrote: And did anyone notice where Windsor showed that anything said about him here is false?
He did not but in fairness it's clear after some review that Mr.Windsor is not a "sovereign." He's as stubborn, pig headed and impervious to reason as any sovereign but he doesn't evidence any of their mythology. That being said I have seen where a number of his "fans" are sovereign/TP types which is where I first came to hear of him. One thing that always stood out to me was that Mr.Windsor was willing to paper the internet with his own court filings but seemed reluctant to publicize the court's responses. I don't find that particularly surprising, it's easier to paint yourself as a victim on some noble crusade when you only tell one side of the story. I must admit to having been curious as to the origin of Mr.Windsor's tail spin through the legal system and someone was kind enough to put some of the case files on Scribd.

(Very) long story short, in 2005 Alcatraz Media (or LLC, I forget which) entered into an arrangement with Maid of the Mist to sell vouchers online which could be exchanged for tickets for their famous Niagara Falls boat rides. There were a few small problems in that relationship which have snow balled out of any rational proportion (to say the least).

First off Alcatraz gave the impression that you could reserve a specific time for your boat ride where Maid of the Mist(MoM) operates on a first come first serve basis, Alcatraz customers were disappointed with MoM when they discovered that they had to wait in line with everyone else. Second, price. MoM wholesaled tickets to Alcatraz for $9.65 where the retail price was $11.50. Alcatraz however sold their tickets primarily for $13.95. This also gave cause for Alcatraz customers to be disappointed, they had to wait in same line will all the walk up customers where they discovered they had been over charged. Since Mr.Windsor wasn't at the box office the frustration Alcatraz customers displayed was vented against MoM and it's employees. Efforts were maid by MoM to get Alcatraz to remedy it's practices but no resolution was forthcoming and on July 29th of 2005 MoM terminated it's relationship with Alcatraz and refused to honor vouchers sold after that date.

This however did not stop Alcatraz from continuing to sell vouchers, the court papers indicate that nearly 900 vouchers were sold after they'd lost the right to do so compelling MoM to file for an injunction. Alcatraz's response was defiant, they raised the voucher price, then lowered it in a seeming calculated effort to cause increased disappointment in voucher holders and more problems for MoM, it's employees were left with the sad task of informing Alcatraz customers they purchased a worthless voucher and in some of those conversations the word "scam" was used.

I can't copy and paste from the Scribd file (linked above) but on page 634 they quote an E-Mail from Mr.Windsor to MoM's lawyer which reads in part:
I am so disappointed that you have not called.
We have secured the testimony of three customers who will testify to the slander, trade libel and various wrongs perpetrated by employees of Maid of the Mist. We have names, dates and times, and detailed comments. One of the Maid of the Mist supervisors even told a customer to call his bank and file a chargeback. I'm sure you know the various laws that violates.
I'm afraid we're going to clean up in court against you.
Wouldn't you rather just pay us a seven figure amount and accept that we will be selling maid(sic) of the Mist tickets forever? Write us a big fat check.
I could go on, like even under a TRO one of Alcatraz's websites was offering to sell "e-tickets" for MoM rides during the 2006 season despite having no wholesale deal with MoM, they apparently would purchase tickets at the box office and resell them or go through some other broker to obtain them. The further you read the case file the more spiteful and petty Mr.Windsor looks.

One point needs to be made, MoM are (or at least were) kinda scummy. Their lease deals with both sides of the falls were clearly corrupt and Mr.Windsor deserves some microscopic degree of the credit in bringing those facts to light. But that in no way excuses the thousands of man hours and perhaps millions of tax dollars he causes to be wasted with his vexatious and frivolous court filings. And on a rather ominous note the "expert testimony report" Wes liked to in the last post on the first page of this thread describes a dispute between Alcatraz and Medieval Times that bares some similarities to Alcatraz's dispute with MoM. Is it too much to hope that that case will be resolved without the docket entry numbers reaching quadruple digits?
notorial dissent

Basically, while there may be some, probably a great deal, truth to the complaints about MOM’s business dealings, the fact remains that they were at the time the legal concessionaire at that venue, and Alcatraz had ostensibly entered into an agreement to retail tickets for them, which is also a legal enterprise. Where the problems came up was that Alcatraz was making promises on behalf of MOM that it had not authority to make, and selling the tickets at considerably above market, all the while claiming this was part of their merchandising. When they got caught at it and MOM took the only real actions they could, to shut them off, Windsor et al went into attack mode and started their legal campaign. Now how much legal value they actually had may be open to debate, but the courts in NY didn’t find any, and found for MOM and Windsor has had his knickers in a twist ever since. Long story short, that is what it comes out to. In the final wash Alcatraz was gouging and then illegally selling tickets, got caught, got shut down, and he wasn’t / isn’t happy about losing, and is still trying to fight a long settled case. It now appears that they are trying the same stunt with Medieval Times, and I pretty much expect the same end result.
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:When they got caught at it and MOM took the only real actions they could, to shut them off, Windsor et al went into attack mode and started their legal campaign. Now how much legal value they actually had may be open to debate, but the courts in NY didn’t find any, and found for MOM and Windsor has had his knickers in a twist ever since.
Same result when Windsor then sued the State of New York in an attempt to void MoM's lease.

BTW, when addressing Windsor, I wrote above "While your issues are not tax protester / sovereign citizen issues, your 'reasoning' is the same as theirs: 'I'm right, so all of the many courts that have ruled against me are corrupt'." I stand by that. Windsor shares with sovereign citizens the belief that, since he is unquestionably right, he should not be subject to the rules which the rest of us are. A rose by any other name.

Thanks, GD, for your research. BTW, does anyone else find scribd generally unusably slow?
- David Hume
notorial dissent

My guess is that Windsor et al are going to get the same result on the Medieval Times suit that they have previously, and again it will be, according to them, a gross miscarriage of justice.

WES, I think your characterization is spot on and it will continue as previously.

About half the time I can't even get scribd to respond any more.