William M. Windsor v. Fulton County et al

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: William M. Windsor v. Fulton County et al

Post by wserra »

I hate to say that we called the shot, but we did.

Windsor is now banned from filing Fulton County, GA state court cases. Last Thursday - as he describes it - he was "screwed, glued, and tattooed", again. The GA state court judge refused to enforce his thirteen subpoenas, dismissed his suit, and found him a vexatious litigant.

Windsor, of course, never considers that the treatment he receives from every judge he comes before may be due to the fact that he is WRONG. No, indeedy:
The extent of the corruption in our country is mind-boggling. I can't come up with a word to describe it properly. These people are criminals. They do whatever they want to do to protect each other and damage people they don't like. The law and the Constitution are meaningless.
I don't know about you, Bill, but if I felt that my family and I were in such a place, I'd leave.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read stuff like Windsor has bestowed upon us. None of it is worth a plugged nickel; and yet we are expected to allocate time, money and resources in order to take it seriously and address each and every one of the points raised by the various "documents" and "pleadings". Then, we are supposed to act favorably upon them; and any refusal to do so is nothing but evidence of corruption in the courts.

As has been said on Quatloos more than once, you can't fix stupid.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote:I hate to say that we called the shot, but we did.
Why? We were dead spot on, he is a vexatious litigant of the worst sort, and a foul old curmudgeon of the first water on top of it. I see nothing to be sorry about. Sorry is oh you dropped your ice cream, in this case, it's more of a pity that banning him is all they could do.

Of course he couldn't possibly be wrong, he is being repressed and oppressed by the rest of the world that just doesn't naturally see how wonderful he is.

What I would like to know is why they are letting him continue with the extortion he is putting other people, like Medieval Times through, of course, he will lose that case as well, and maybe this time the legal sanctions will be sufficient to put an end to it.

I had thought this wasn't supposed to be addressed until the 16th, I had misread the original date I guess.

As the saying goes, couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving guy.

For what it is worth, I love it that it was Judge Thrash from the Fed circuit who thrashed him there, and Judge Baxter had the honors for GA. At this point he has pretty well run out of courts to harass, maybe there is an opening at the local Denny's.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:I love it that it was Judge Thrash
Given the context, that is an apt name, isn't it? I'm rooting for Windsor's next panel of the 11th Circuit to consist of Judges Stifle, Throttle and Squelch.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Works for me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:Of course he couldn't possibly be wrong, he is being repressed and oppressed by the rest of the world that just doesn't naturally see how wonderful he is.
And that is exactly the way he sees it.

In his latest blog entry, after ranting about Georgia for a while, Windsor moves on to the rest of the country:
I would love to think that we could fix America, but millions of Americans will have to wake up first. I'm just afraid that will never happen.
It really is a shame that we can't all be Bill.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Poor baby! Life's apparently rough when you are a litigious old tool with delusions of grandeur.

I love the quote that he's sorry he lives in Georgia, probably no where near as sorry as Georgia is that he lives there.
Constance

Post by Constance »

You guys would probably be interested in what this guy has been up to. There was mention of sovereign citizen, well now he's planning on starting his own political party and holding his only trials against judges and other elected officials. He's was on a road trip where he "drove" to "all 50 states" getting testimony from people regarding corruption. He's going to take DVDs of testimony to Congress, and he's planning on making a movie that he says will be seen at Sundance, theaters, netflix, blockbuster etc. Too bad it looks like he's picking fights with other facebook groups and getting himself temporarily suspended from facebook. There seems to be some crazy theories and a lot of fighting going on even just within his group. It's worth taking another look at what he has evolved into.

http://www.lawlessamerica.com
http://www.facebook.com/lawlessamerica
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Constance wrote:He's was on a road trip where he "drove" to "all 50 states" getting testimony from people regarding corruption.
Drove to all 50, eh? Must have taken a Toybota to get to Hawaii.

Welcome to Quatloos, Constance!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent

I kind of figured the old windbag would have been in jail by now, considering the problems he was in the middle of the last time we really heard anything from/about him. Looks like he has picked up a whole new passel of "enemies" and "detractors" as he puts it, so still same old charmer he always was. I would say he is still having problems with the legal system judging by the various rants and proposals he has posted.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Windsor has also been allying himself with the Birthers recently.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
mycroft

Post by mycroft »

Could you kindly post any evidence of your assertion Windsor is a "birther"? He has stated
he's apolitical on his Lawless America Talkshue show, and even wrote an article on his site
where he now has started his own party:
Election Results are in...and they do not matter -- Time to join the Revolutionary Party. :roll:
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

mycroft wrote:Could you kindly post any evidence of your assertion Windsor is a "birther"? He has stated
he's apolitical on his Lawless America Talkshue show, and even wrote an article on his site
where he now has started his own party:
Election Results are in...and they do not matter -- Time to join the Revolutionary Party. :roll:
You need to improve your reading skills, Pal. No one said that Windsor is a Birther; the statement was that he was ALLYING HIMSELF WITH THE BIRTHERS.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
mycroft

Post by mycroft »

You need to improve your reading skills, Pal. No one said that Windsor is a Birther; the statement was that he was ALLYING HIMSELF WITH THE BIRTHERS.
Perhaps you need to improve your manners, or is this forum just for the abusive?
IMHO, you're quibbling and making a distinction without a difference. In any case, once again, can you kindly support your assertion, yes or no? FYI, I have absolutely no defense for Mr. Windsor, quite the opposite.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

mycroft wrote:
Perhaps you need to improve your manners, or is this forum just for the abusive?
IMHO, you're quibbling and making a distinction without a difference. In any case, once again, can you kindly support your assertion, yes or no? FYI, I have absolutely no defense for Mr. Windsor, quite the opposite.
No, I'm making a key distinction. For example, Senator Kerry is a Democrat. Senator Sanders is an Independent; but he allies himself with the Democrats. There have been other Independents who have allied themselves with the Republicans, but have never joined that party.

As for supporting the assertion, you'll have to ask the person who made the post.
mycroft

Post by mycroft »

Fine. I understand Sanders is not a card-carrying Dem, but let's say he votes 98% of the time with the Democrats; what then is the effective difference?
But enough of that. I simply wanted to know where you got that factoid and you can't reference it, so I guess we'll have to take your word for it. 8)
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

mycroft wrote:Fine. I understand Sanders is not a card-carrying Dem, but let's say he votes 98% of the time with the Democrats; what then is the effective difference?
But enough of that. I simply wanted to know where you got that factoid and you can't reference it, so I guess we'll have to take your word for it. 8)
To answer your second question first: I NEVER SAID THAT WINDSOR WAS A BIRTHER OR WAS ALLIED WITH THE BIRTHERS! The assertion that he is allying himself with the Birthers came from Dr. Caligari. If you want documentation, talk to him.

As for your first question: voting with the Democrats 98% percent of the time... or 88%, or 77%, or 99 and 44/100%, doesn't make him a Democrat. He may feel that the Democrats are closer to his beliefs than are the Republicans; but he may wish that they could move closer in his direction. If you prefer, you can look at former Senator Joe Lieberman. He was once a Democrat, but he ran and won as an independent during his last race; and he spoke at the most recent GOP national convention. The point is: there is a difference between being "allied" with a group and being a member of it. Sometimes the difference is big; sometimes it's small; but it's there.
mycroft

Post by mycroft »

1) I see you are correct and it wasn't your assertion; I stand corrected. This is a new site for me, and I thought the Dr. Caliari was your .sig line and you were the poster.

2)
I understand Sanders is not a card-carrying Dem

voting with the Democrats 98% percent of the time... or 88%, or 77%, or 99 and 44/100%, doesn't make him a Democrat.
In absolute terms, and I agreed with you or do you not think the two statements express the same idea?

What if Kerry voted 99% of the time with the GOP, is he still a Dem? The key distinction here is, IMHO, one is an absolute difference and the other is an effective difference.

I guess you don't think 4 and 3.999999999999... (repeating) are equal?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

mycroft wrote:1) I see you are correct and it wasn't your assertion; I stand corrected. This is a new site for me, and I thought the Dr. Caliari was your .sig line and you were the poster.

2)
I understand Sanders is not a card-carrying Dem

voting with the Democrats 98% percent of the time... or 88%, or 77%, or 99 and 44/100%, doesn't make him a Democrat.
In absolute terms, and I agreed with you or do you not think the two statements express the same idea?

What if Kerry voted 99% of the time with the GOP, is he still a Dem? The key distinction here is, IMHO, one is an absolute difference and the other is an effective difference.

I guess you don't think 4 and 3.999999999999... (repeating) are equal?
We can pose hypotheticals till the cows come home; or we can pose cows till the hypotheticals come home; but the only important question here is: how close to the Birthers is Windsor? Does he ally himself with the birthers all of the time, most of the time, much of the time, some of the time, occasionally or hardly ever?
mycroft

Post by mycroft »

:D

You are correct, Sir. I was only asking for the reference source because the only one Google
dug up (ie, Bill Windsor birthers) wasn't the right Windsor.