Sovereign impersonates investigator gets 1 year

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Sovereign impersonates investigator gets 1 year

Post by The Operative »

Randy "Due Process" Kelton convicted and sentenced to one year in prison for impersonating an investigations company officer without a license.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.c ... f_impe.php
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Sovereign impersonates investigator gets 1 year

Post by Gregg »

Something just doesn't add up...
Kelton, who represented himself, was convicted by a jury and slapped with a $4000 fine last week, related to an incident in April 2009.
<snip>
Rule of Law radio is trying to raise $30,000 to cover Kelton's legal fees, and said of the conviction: "The charges are bogus, there was no evidence, and the court never had jurisdiction. It was an obvious railroad job in retaliation due to the criminal complaints Randy tried to file against public servants in that county."

So far they've raised $1,540.

It looks to me like his only "legal fees" should be the $4000 fine, and whatever he paid for parking, what's he need $30K for?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:Something just doesn't add up...
Kelton, who represented himself, was convicted by a jury and slapped with a $4000 fine last week, related to an incident in April 2009.
<snip>
Rule of Law radio is trying to raise $30,000 to cover Kelton's legal fees, and said of the conviction: "The charges are bogus, there was no evidence, and the court never had jurisdiction. It was an obvious railroad job in retaliation due to the criminal complaints Randy tried to file against public servants in that county."

So far they've raised $1,540.

It looks to me like his only "legal fees" should be the $4000 fine, and whatever he paid for parking, what's he need $30K for?
Cuz'
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
penny2

Post by penny2 »

What about the Sovereign who claims to be an "Attorney in Fact"