Law Enforcement

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Law Enforcement

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

JamesVincent wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote: I guarantee the title-insurance industry would never accept the idea that anyone other than a Judge could make a decision on expunging records in a county clerk's office.
Yes, but it would have no choice really but to accept a judges ruling, wouldnt it?
No Judge could order such a thing. It would require state-by-state legislation and a sea-change in procedural rules.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:I don't think I want people with police powers being able to operate with and alias, sorry, that's just scary.
Then be prepared to be scared. A number of the IRS civil enforcement employees have the ability to operate under a pseudonym, as a direct result of being targeted with phony liens by tax protestors. The legal cost of assisting the employees to get these things expunged resulted in getting the pseudonym program into place. It has worked pretty successfully and it doesn't create an environment where you have rogue revenue officers running rampant (how's that for alliteration?). Obviously supervisors and executives have knowledge and supervision over these employees and hold them accountable.
Judge Roy Bean wrote:...and it would not take long for a determined whacko to find out who they really were.
And that just means once in a great while someone is going to get lucky and get the vital information. The rest of the tax protestors in the meantime are going to be striking out with unenforceable notices of lien.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Taxpayingcitizen84

Post by Taxpayingcitizen84 »

ok.. I have a question then... If they are their own "Attorney" and they have their own set of "Laws" etc.... if they run into a jam, can they call the cops/authorities on you AND can they hire an Attorney (one that is a representative of the United States "New Constitution" who is "non-sovereign") to come to their rescue if needed OR do they just get out their gun, shoot to kill if you are "trespassing" on them, and then represent themselves in court as their own "attorney in fact" or whatever that "Horse Shite" line is..... ?

I would think that when they bring the "Strawman" back to life... they give up their rights to what non-sovs have... or can they just come in and out of the laws that "normal" people live and then conveniently become Sovereign on an ass (oops, mean as) needed basis?

:?
add2cart

Post by add2cart »

I don't think they would call law enforcement, and I don't think they could hire an attorney.

This probably doesn't answer your question - it's JMHO. Most lawyers I know demand $XX up front, and since the net worth of most sovruns is -$50,000, I'm just not sure that's an option, unless they find one who is sympathetic to their cause AND is really admitted to the Bar. I've never seen one yet who wasn't acting pro se, or with a team of like minded idjits.

And from what I've seen they avoid any dealings with law enforcement at all costs. The ones around here either have threatening notices posted on their property, or mail formal notices to the local PD & sherriff telling them that entering their free land will be treated as an act of aggression.

Nice way to make friends and influence people.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The thing about this crowd is, that unless they are true and total hypocrites, the last thing on earth they would do is actually call the cops, or worse yet, hire a lawyer, always assuming as JRB points out that they could actually afford to hire one, and then they’d still have to find one either so desperate or so close to disbarment that they would take their case, otherwise they are Pro Se clogging up the local court docket.

On the other hand, their sending out notices and such does give the “interested parties” fair warning that they will be dealing with for sure certified, verifiable, and most likely dangerous nut balls, and to treat them accordingly. Which may mean a few of the aforesaid will get shot rather than doing the shooting when something does go down, as it inevitably will. Ever notice that people who put up those kind of notices on their property generally do end up having incidents, usually resulting in their going to the hospital for gunshot wounds either self inflicted or otherwise?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
add2cart

Post by add2cart »

Ever notice that people who put up those kind of notices on their property generally do end up having incidents, usually resulting in their going to the hospital for gunshot wounds either self inflicted or otherwise?
Yup, yup, yup. I just can't imagine living with that much "friction" in my life, 24/7. It would be like wearing sandpaper underwear.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh, but they're free you know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

add2cart wrote:
Ever notice that people who put up those kind of notices on their property generally do end up having incidents, usually resulting in their going to the hospital for gunshot wounds either self inflicted or otherwise?
Yup, yup, yup. I just can't imagine living with that much "friction" in my life, 24/7. It would be like wearing sandpaper underwear.
Want to meet my ex?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

JamesVincent wrote:Want to meet my ex?
Would he have to wear sandpaper underwear?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:
If he had to, would you video-tape it?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

webhick wrote:
No, Im intimating that dealing with her is like having the constant friction in your life like he was referring to. The sandpaper underwear would seem like a vacation.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

CaptainKickback wrote:
webhick wrote:
More importantly, what grit? And are we talking sand paper for wood, or the toughre stuff for metal?

There is a huge difference between 40 grit you would use on metal and 800 grit you would use in the making of fine furniture. Also, is this straight sandpaper, or wet-dry sandpaper?
40 grit would be used very briefly for like weld joints and very rough,quick things. The majority of grits I used on cars started in the 400 range and went up to 2k doing wetsanding and high speed buffing. For furniture the highest I use on a regular basis was in the 320-400 range since in raw wood you want some roughage and the clear lays flat and doesnt get buffed. Unless you do a fake French polishing, which I dont.