Magic words of Benjamin Brayfield William Hollingsworth

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Magic words of Benjamin Brayfield William Hollingsworth

Post by Lambkin »

An interesting (if somewhat incoherent) article about a sovereign citizen case in Coos County Oregon and the rise of Oregon sovereign loonies in general

http://theworldlink.com/news/local/arti ... 2bd53.html
By refusing to accept the authority of the Coos County Circuit Court, Hollingsworth plans to spare his friend, Gary Murphy of North Bend, from being prosecuted. Murphy's trial on charges of disorderly conduct and unlawful interception of communication is set for next month.
Until recently, the group has been virtually nonexistent in Coos County, said District Attorney R. Paul Frasier.

He encountered sovereign citizens as a prosecutor in Josephine County, but never in Coos.

Until now.

'We are going to re-serve the court" with paperwork refusing to accept the court's authority, Hollingsworth said. 'And that will put a stop to it. It is going to fall apart."

The paperwork reads in part: 'I am unable to 'appear' in the air of your de facto court, but do attend in conference with interest and with my standing on the land. I cannot enter your realm or give plea under color-of-law, in this situation and without true 'legal advice of counsel' and your guarantee of protection of my natural rights and civil rights."

Murphy only recently became involved with sovereign-citizen ideals and has asked Hollingsworth to guide him through the court process, he said.

But that's a process that won't work, Frasier said.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Magic words of Benjamin Brayfield William Hollingsworth

Post by Lambkin »

And another article on the same topic.

http://theworldlink.com/news/local/arti ... 149ec.html
Coos County District Attorney R. Paul Frasier held the 'indictment" up as he leaned back in his chair.

The document is written in a difficult-to-read, medieval-style font called 'blackletter" and has a colored border surrounding it. At the bottom of each page is a sovereign citizen's signature stamp, a postage stamp covered by a red thumbprint, which they argue makes a document official.

A group that calls itself the 'de jure Grand Jury," based out of New York, recently 'indicted" all the district attorneys in Oregon, including Frasier, on a three-page list of charges that include treason, kidnapping and trafficking in slaves.

The indictment calls on 'provost marshals," or military police, to arrest all the district attorneys. It further suggests that the death penalty may be appropriate in some cases.

Frasier also has been sued by Ronald Joling and his Coquille family of sovereign citizens, demanding Frasier pay them owed money in silver coin.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

At the bottom of each page is a sovereign citizen's signature stamp, a postage stamp covered by a red thumbprint, which they argue makes a document official.
Any idea whether the DA ran that thumbprint through AFIS?
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I love it when sovrun idiots like this try to use Big Words. Note the reference to, not "specie dollars", but "species dollars."

That reminds me of a not-too-bright neighbor of mine who was faced with eviction from his apartment for nonpayment of rent. He shoed me a copy of his "Motion To Squash The Eviction", and asked me how it would work in court. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Murphy only recently became involved with sovereign-citizen ideals and has asked Hollingsworth to guide him through the court process, he said.
Beware of friends with big words.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Thule wrote:Beware of friends with big words.
...and teeny tiny intellects.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.