From Whence It Came

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Prince Of Rupertland

From Whence It Came

Post by Prince Of Rupertland »

I am relatively new to this forum so forgive me if this question has been asked in the past and perhaps point me in the direction of an answer. My question is this - where did all this "Accepted For Value", 1099 OID's etc come from? It's kind of like an urban myth that just doesn't want to die. That fact that NO ONE has had any kind of verifiable success with it doesn't seem to detract the die-hards.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: From Whence It Came

Post by AndyK »

There's a book due to be released any day now which will explain everything.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

oldnikki wrote:There's a book due to be released any day now which will explain everything.
At this point it is more likely that the movie, based on the book, will be released first.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Prince Of Rupertland wrote:I am relatively new to this forum so forgive me if this question has been asked in the past and perhaps point me in the direction of an answer. My question is this - where did all this "Accepted For Value", 1099 OID's etc come from? It's kind of like an urban myth that just doesn't want to die. That fact that NO ONE has had any kind of verifiable success with it doesn't seem to detract the die-hards.

Welcome to Quatloos, and the comments above about an alleged book are not directed to you in a bad way, one of our regular posters has been working on said book for what seems like a geologic era with promises of "soon" but it seems that the goofiness of the movement just refuses to provide a logical place to stop and finish it.

But when the book comes out, it will explain everything. The short answer to your question is, it started with white supremacists, morphed to sov'run citizens, of course attracted the tax deniers and well, crooks just have a knack for finding the suckers.

And Demo's blog is a good place to learn about this, if you're interested. Oh, she has two, read both, she's pretty good.

http://www.deathandtaxes.com
http://www.redcrayons.net
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:
oldnikki wrote:There's a book due to be released any day now which will explain everything.
At this point it is more likely that the movie, based on the book, will be released first.
Hell, at this point it's likely that the sequel will be released first.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Few people would guess that the movement got its start within the Southern California religious, scientific, and aerospace communities in the 1950s...
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:Few people would guess that the movement got its start within the Southern California religious, scientific, and aerospace communities in the 1950s...
I know there were people circulating tracts and having meetings in homes as far back as the late fifties but it was more political-action-oriented than finding and promoting ways to thwart law enforcement and the judicial system. In fact, there were LEO's in attendance.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

I remember seeing adverts for some scheme in early issues (1970's) of The Mother Earth News magazine for some tax avoidance scheme involving proclaiming your house as a church. There were people who tried this through the Universal Life Church (which offers free ordainment for the asking). The ULC announced that if anyone did this, not only would they revoke their ordainment, they would fully co-operate with the authorities.
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
The Observer wrote:
For that matter, you and I should get together and invest in production of the Broadway musical version.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:
For that matter, you and I should get together and invest in production of the Broadway musical version.[/quote]

Scamalot?

The Lying Kings?

Rant?

Fiddling with the Proof?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra

Post by wserra »

Les Meadorables.
Hello, Dummy.
Pest Side Story.
Cryer on the Troof (lead number: If I Were A Pitch Man).
The Kahn Mutiny.
Oklahoma City!
The Redempters (lead number: Springtime for Skinner).
A Dumbass Line.
Man of La Venworth.
Rats.

Lots of possibilities here.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Prince Of Rupertland

OK, I had no idea this was going to turn into Barnum & Bailey. Before you sell off the video rights and the overseas foreign language market rights, again I ask my question - could someone PLEASE point me in the right direction of information so I can find verifiable sources as to where, what, why, who, when and how this started. I am weary of hearing these sov'run half truths, lies,distortions, exaggerations, and outright SILLINESS. I am asking a serious question here, and would appreciate a serious answer.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Prince Of Rupertland wrote:OK, I had no idea this was going to turn into Barnum & Bailey. Before you sell off the video rights and the overseas foreign language market rights, again I ask my question - could someone PLEASE point me in the right direction of information so I can find verifiable sources as to where, what, why, who, when and how this started. I am weary of hearing these sov'run half truths, lies,distortions, exaggerations, and outright SILLINESS. I am asking a serious question here, and would appreciate a serious answer.
Welcome to Qualtoos -- where no one expects the Spanish Inquisition, or any other reference to Monty Python, science fiction, or other amusing thoughts.

Information is available at the

Southern Poverty Law Center -- http://splcenter.org
http://splcenter.org/get-informed/intel ... s-movement

Anti-Defamation League -- http://www.adl.org

And, ironically, on the "WHO'S WHO IN THE FREEDOM AND ANTI-FREEDOM MOVEMENTS" web site of one of the mentally-challenged tax deniers -- Chris Hansen

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxes/C ... 0Mitchell)

Also check the sites referenced perviously and http://abusiveshelter.web.irs.gov/Promo ... ions.htm#h
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ahem, aside from us being the snarky Illuminati that we are, I think you'll find a few very good sources in the answers above. As I pointed out, the two blogs I gave links too are an excellent resource, and if you want the quick and dirty answer, we kind of covered that too.

Part of the problem is, the VERY BEST answer is Demo's book. And whenever that subject comes up, well, you see what happens....

and we're walking....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Prince Of Rupertland wrote:OK, I had no idea this was going to turn into Barnum & Bailey. Before you sell off the video rights and the overseas foreign language market rights, again I ask my question - could someone PLEASE point me in the right direction of information so I can find verifiable sources as to where, what, why, who, when and how this started. I am weary of hearing these sov'run half truths, lies,distortions, exaggerations, and outright SILLINESS. I am asking a serious question here, and would appreciate a serious answer.
Dude, you seriously need to lighten up. If you have spent any amount of time on this site, you should be cognizant of several things:

(1) Silliness breaks out here unexpectedly and can consume an entire thread. This has been a natural evolvement over time as the site has grown, mainly due to the eclectic crowd of regular posters that we have attracted. To rail against this makes as much sense as King Canute demanding that the tide recede on his command.

(2) Patience is a virtue here. There are plenty of threads and information in the archive files on site here where you can look for partial information to your answers. Also, because we have a membership chock full of smart assess and know-it-alls, eventually someone, if not several, is going to provide you with some answers.

(3) Being demanding and insulting is not always the best approach to getting what you need. Also, consider that the information you are asking for is just not a matter of life-and-death for everyone here. It may be for you, but other people have other priorities and issues to deal with before getting to you.

So just sit back and enjoy the ride. Take a look at the scenery passing by. Be sure to smell the flowers as they pass by. Relax.

Prince Of Rupertland

With all due respect, telling me that there is going to be a book available "any day now" is about as logical as the sov'runs saying that "any day now" the government/illuminati/bilderburgs ad infinitum are going to take us away to internment camps. I am not going to sit around for the next few years waiting on the promise of a book. I need information, and I need it now. Not some unknown future date.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Prince Of Rupertland wrote:I am not going to sit around for the next few years waiting on the promise of a book. I need information, and I need it now. Not some unknown future date.
Then, with all due respect, I would suggest that you seek another source that is willing and able to provide you answers on demand within your time frames. Nowhere on this site is it promised or guaranteed that answers will be provided under your terms.

Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Since several of the fellow illuminati have been kind enough to post you a few websites, you might try using your dainty little fingers to look at them, rather than whine for a spoon-fed answer. I don't see you signing my paycheck, punk.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Prince Of Rupertland wrote:I need information, and I need it now.
Homework assignment? :)

You may want to check back on your original post. You only asked for an answer to your question and to be pointed in the direction of your answer had it been asked before, of which several poster seriously responded within 24 hours. Your second post is the one that wanted verifiable sources of information, which someone seriously responded to within 7 hours of that post.

So folks here did give you the information requested in a reasonable time frame. If you needed them quicker, then perhaps you should google it first.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Prince Of Rupertland

OK, let me begin by apologising for ruffling any feathers. This has never been my intention. If you read very carefully what I have said you will note that I never referred to Quatloosians as being silly. I was referring to sov'runs and their silly ideas/distortions. I never at any time demanded someone give me answers to my questions. I merely asked for some information. If I want to check into my local library for some serious research time this winter, I at least need to know to what direction I should be looking. You may wonder what my motives are and it is quite simple. I got scammed by a local sov'run tax preparer and now I want to expose it all for the bullshit that it really is. Once again, if I offended anyone by appearing to be surly or brusque I sincerely apologise. I have quite the undertaking ahead of me, and quite frankly, I need help, advice and support. I am trying to catch on to the levity of this board, and perhaps missed something. However, I got f**ked over by a sov'run and now it is pay back time. Any ideas, tips or advice would be sincerely and greatly appreciated.