Class, Rodney Dale

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The "Rodney-Dale, class" Saga

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote:Just had to see what in Section 4 of the 14th created a Bounty hunter

Code: Select all

Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.
This section essentially allows the government to borrow to pay pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion.
IANAL, but I don't think it even goes that far. It doesn't authorize the practice going forward; it says only that existing debts of this type are valid government debt. Provided you fought for the Union, of course. Which is the all-important context of this amendment: it was legislative cleanup from the American Civil War, when the nature and obligations of the national government were being re-defined, and when a lot of people were owed money under those circumstances. I doubt it's seen any use since.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Definitely vintage Class, pointless, clueless, and totally useless. What I can't believe is that they let him get this far, I thought they had killed that latest bit of nonsense a long wile back. The man is a continual waste of judicial time and resources.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:By the way, the "bounties" in question are those sums which were paid to induce Americans to enlist in the (Union) Army during the Civil War.
Would that make Rod Class a carpetbagger?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:By the way, the "bounties" in question are those sums which were paid to induce Americans to enlist in the (Union) Army during the Civil War.
Would that make Rod Class a carpetbagger?
Well, since some of those who enlisted for the bounty only deserted and then re-enlisted again to get a new bounty, I think it is more likely he should be known as a "bounty-jumper"; it seems the kind of behavior he would get involved in.

Carpetbaggers came to the South after the war to take advantage of the chaos and opportunities after the Civil war ended to gain office, make money or to exploit situations to their economic advantage. I don't think Rod Class has the kind of smarts required to be a successful carpetbagger.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:I don't think Rod Class has the kind of smarts required to be a successful carpetbagger.
I don't think Rod Class has the kind of smarts required to be a successful grocery bagger.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Observer wrote:Well, since some of those who enlisted for the bounty only deserted and then re-enlisted again to get a new bounty, I think it is more likely he should be known as a "bounty-jumper"; it seems the kind of behavior he would get involved in.
Yes, that's a bit more spot-on.

Mainly, I'm amused that Rod Class lives in North Carolina, but claims a status that requires him to have fought for the North in the Civil War. If the Tar Heel State is anything like parts of Virginia I'm familiar with, that affiliation can get you some askew glances.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
The Observer wrote:I don't think Rod Class has the kind of smarts required to be a successful carpetbagger.
I don't think Rod Class has the kind of smarts required to be a successful grocery bagger.
Oh yeah? Well, I don't think Rod Class has the kind of smarts to be a successful grocery bag. Let's see you top that one.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I wouldn't argue the point with either of you, but I still don't think Class was Judge Dale, even as total a waste as Dale was, I don't think Class is literate enough to have done it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:I wouldn't argue the point with either of you, but I still don't think Class was Judge Dale, even as total a waste as Dale was, I don't think Class is literate enough to have done it.
I have to agree, the writing styles don't seem to match.

About Judge Dale - at the time many people felt that the source was MacHaffie because the writings came through him. However, when he died the present "Thimble Theatre" crew (Popeye, Olive Oyl, Freewillie) asserted that "nothing would change" because they had actually been running the website for more than a few years. Could they have been the actual source of the "Judge Dale" materials?

For a review of Judge Dale's nonsense, see https://anticorruptionsociety.files.wor ... at_pdf.pdf For a taste, here is a section on the secret royal families that I think has a distinct Freewill flavor to it.

NOTE: All of the Royal families located in Europe; Asia and South America eventually inter-married to make them all related by marriage; to strengthen their royal bloodlines and to eliminate wars between the royal classes. Then they pooled their wealth to create a new business enterprise: The financing of currency for various World governments with the underlying motive to control and influence those governments through the debt that was owed to them. To increase the debt owed to them, they helped to instigate wars and conflicts between various countries and people.
A philosophical riff eventually developed between the European Royal Family factions regarding their beliefs in an Almighty God and their purpose and duties toward mankind. This riff split the Royal Families into two factions: The European Royalty and the Chinese Royal Family. These are just names.
The European Royal Family conceal their power and intervention behind the Rothschild name, a group which included most of the Nordic, Eastern European families, some Central and South American countries and the Vatican. The Sabbatean Jews follow the ancient religion of Babylon and practice an anti-traditional philosophy, which is highly pagan and which explains their attraction and connection to the Vatican. This faction believes that the concept of an Almighty God is an historic prevarication premised upon folk legend and/or prophets of the time and that their only duty was to the Royal family, the Elite class, the accumulation of greater wealth and their continued domination over governments and the ignorant, unwashed masses defined as their slaves.
The European faction finances the Freemasons, the Mossad and an Elite army of mercenaries concealed within their rank and file known as the, Illuminati. The Freemasons are charged with the responsibility of driving the slaves; the
Mossad are used as bodyguards and intelligence gatherers; and together the Illuminati are responsible for eliminating or terminating 16obstacles and problems with severe prejudice, affecting the royal and elite families!
The other, larger royal faction known as the Chinese Royal family include all of the royal families in the Middle East, Asia, Russia and most of Central and South America. They became a more devout group who had amassed what they believed to be proof of the existence of an Almighty God and who believe that their royal family obligations included serving mankind. They believe that their pooled wealth in safekeeping, belongs only to their Almighty God, pending His physical return to Earth and in the meantime their Almighty God’s wealth should benefit all of humanity, so that man can devote more time and energy toward his mental physical and spiritual discipline and enlightenment.
Ever since this philosophical split between the royal families, the European faction has constantly attempted to steal all or part of the Chinese factions physical cache of wealth and plot the murder of the Chinese family elders.
All of the world’s Martial Arts Societies and Masters are financed by the Chinese Royal family and in return the martial arts Masters have sworn a pledge to their Almighty God and to the Royal family, to provide security and protection for the Chinese Royal family. An Army of Ninja’s protect the family elders today.
NOTE: The oldest living elder is currently 165 years old and the youngest elder is 95! Yes, there is a secret of youth; longevity and a body free of disease and the Royal Chinese elders know what it is!
Nearly all of the countries on Earth have at one time or another received financing from the Chinese Royal family because they truly are a devout and honorable group. It is this financing that the European faction has alternately been attempting to procure. They have frequently failed to seize the Chinese factions’ great physical cache of wealth, which is estimated to be 85% of the entire Worlds gold; silver; precious gems and antiquities.
The European faction is a ruthless group! They do not lend, they bribe and steal and both Royal family factions liberally utilize look-alike decoys surrounded by bodyguards because all 17 of their family members are constantly at risk of assault and murder!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

My main argument against Class being Judge Dale is that Class is only barely literate, and I really don’t think you can fake that kind of ignorant and stupid, for one thing he is too generally consistent as well as internally consistent for it to be an act. The writing patterns are also totally different. I won’t argue that Dale isn’t every bit as ignorant of the law as Class, but it is a different kind and pattern of ignorant.

Then there is the brain tust, and I use the term very loosely, that is Thimble Theater otherwise known as Popeye, Olive Oyl, Freewillie.

Freewillie has his own, I would say fairly unique, writing style that has seemed, based on the small amount of it I have forced myself to read, to be fairly consistent.

I can’t speak to the other partners as I haven’t read enough of their jibber to really get a feel.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:
Oh yeah? Well, I don't think Rod Class has the kind of smarts to be a successful grocery bag. Let's see you top that one.
Oh yeah? Well, I think Rod Class has grocery bags that have more smarts than Rod Class does!

So there!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:
I don't think Rod Class has the kind of smarts to be a successful grocery.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:
The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:
You say even turnip would be too much of a strain??? :snicker:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
The Observer wrote:
You say even turnip would be too much of a strain??? :snicker:
Well, it's certainly possible that he fell off a turnip truck.
Paths of the Sea

Re: Rod Class v. North Carolina

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Small world!

Ken Scott (aka Rivers of Life News) posted an anti-driver's license video recently which caught my attention, and we have been bantering in the comments section following it.

Today he referred me to a Rod Class video from 2013 which appears to headline his North Carolina case.

I was glad to see, not unexpectedly though, that the Quatloosians were up on it, and so I referred Ken to this thread as part of my response.

Ken's video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhybQWNDUfQ

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
notorial dissent

For completeness, Class is back annoying the NC State Industrial Commission over having gotten tossed out of a driver's license hearing when he tried to represent the actual party involved. The actual hearing on why he got tossed is forthcoming.
Paths of the Sea

Post by Paths of the Sea »

notorial dissent wrote:For completeness, Class is back annoying the NC State Industrial Commission over having gotten tossed out of a driver's license hearing when he tried to represent the actual party involved. The actual hearing on why he got tossed is forthcoming.
That might be a nice followup to post something on where I am archiving the exchange with Ken Scott and maybe even on Ken's video page.

Thanks,
Maury Enthusiast!
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

OK, I understand that sometimes God likes to have a little joke with all of us and though the Supreme Court isn't exactly God but they might have a sense of humor as well yet none of that accounts for this:
CERTIORARI GRANTED
16-424 CLASS, RODNEY V. UNITED STATES
The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/cou ... r_o759.pdf (pg 4 of 42 per my pdf viewer)

Ummm,...I feel like I'm missing something here.

ETA: A little more info: http://www.scotusblog.com/2017/02/one-n ... r-dissent/
Class v. United States is the case of Rodney Class, a retired veteran who has a permit to carry a concealed firearm in North Carolina, where he lives. But when Class traveled to Washington and parked his car – containing three guns – in a parking lot near the U.S. Capitol, he was arrested and charged with violating a federal law prohibiting weapons on the Capitol grounds. Class pleaded guilty and then tried to argue on appeal that the law was unconstitutional, for two reasons: It violated his Second Amendment right to “keep and bear arms” for self-defense and it failed to provide sufficient notice of where weapons are prohibited. The government countered that the plea agreement, even if it did not do so explicitly, waived Class’s right to appeal, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit agreed. The case will almost certainly be argued in the fall, with a decision expected by summer 2018.
Last edited by GlimDropper on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

The only thing Federal he has going currently was the Appellate case he lost on his conviction from last year. They told him NO he couldn't appeal as it was part of the plea. He appealed anyway. I can't imagine why the USSC accepted it, but we shall see I guess.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

I squeezed in my edit a moment after ND made his post but from a layman's perspective it looks like in all the flurry of horse hockey Rod Class has filed in his career he may have finally and more or less inadvertently hit on a valid legal issue. Question, who is going to argue his case before the court*? If it's him, do they sell tickets?

The sad thing is that this will make Rodney Dale Class the most accomplished (pretend) Private Attorney General in all of the fantasy Republic.

*- Copy of the petition which is clearly nothing at all, not in the least very little bit anything even remotely like Class's work and which lists R. TRENT MCCOTTER (in all caps) as counsel of record.