Class, Rodney Dale

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Rod Class v. North Carolina

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:Also, not sure if we knew this, but apparently he has an ankle bracelet slapped on him due to his DC case.
He does. He is released on his own recognizance, but a condition of the release is GPS monitoring.
And that if you file the paperwork, the courts shall flee from before him...and of course he thinks he knows the right paperwork to do that. He even bragged that he has filed 63(!) documents in one of his cases.
Sounds like the DC weapons case. Problem is, since almost the beginning he has been under a "no unapproved filings" order. For example, last week (June 11) he attempted to file 11 motions. The Court permitted five, and refused to file the other six. The docket for that day:
06/11/2014 104[RECAP] OBJECTION to the Appointment of Stand-By Advisory Counsel by RODNEY CLASS. "Let this be filed" by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 6/10/14. (mlp) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
06/11/2014 105 MOTION in Limine by RODNEY CLASS. "Let this be filed" by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 6/10/14. (mlp) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
06/11/2014 106 MOTION to Suppress Testimony by RODNEY CLASS. "Let this be filed" by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 6/10/14. (See Docket Entry 105 to view document.) (mlp) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
06/11/2014 107 MOTION to Dismiss Case by RODNEY CLASS. "Let this be filed" by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 6/10/14. (See Docket Entry 105 to view document.) (mlp) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
06/11/2014 108 MOTION for Permission to Subpoena Witnesses by RODNEY CLASS. "Leave to file granted" by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 6/10/14. (mlp) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
06/11/2014 109 LEAVE TO FILE DENIED - RODNEY-DALE; CLASS: Third Party of Interest and Real Party of Interest by Congressional Act Private Attorney General, Constitutional Bounty Hunter for the People as to RODNEY CLASS This document is unavailable as the Court denied its filing. "Leave to File Denied as Motion for Summary Judgment for lack of jurisdiction; Denied for absence of availability of Summary Judgment device and failure to show absence of jurisdiction."Signed by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 6/10/2014. (dr) Modified on 6/13/2014 (mlp) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
06/11/2014 110 LEAVE TO FILE DENIED - Administrative Notice, Pledge of Peace, Reservations of Rights, Revocation a Power of Attorney, Opportunity to Remove Liability, Offer of Co-Claimant Fees, Offer of Immunity, with attachments as to RODNEY CLASS. This document is unavailable as the Court denied its filing. "Leave to file Denied." Signed by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 6/10/14. (mlp) Modified on 6/13/2014 (mlp) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
06/11/2014 111 LEAVE TO FILE DENIED - RODNEY-DALE; CLASS: Third Party of Interest and Real Party of Interest, By Congressional Act Private Attorney General, Constitutional Bounty Hunter for the People as to RODNEY CLASS This document is unavailable as the Court denied its filing. "Leave to File in this criminal actaion as a federal tort claim is DENIED". Signed by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 06/10/2014. (dr) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
06/11/2014 112 LEAVE TO FILE DENIED - Administrative Notice, Pledge of Peace, Reservations of Rights, Revocation a Power of Attorney, Opportunity to Remove Liability, Offer of Co-Claimant Fees, Offer of Immunity, with attachments, by RODNEY CLASS. This document is unavailable as the Court denied its filing. "Leave to file Denied." Signed by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 6/10/14. (mlp) Modified on 6/13/2014 (mlp) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
06/11/2014 113 LEAVE TO FILE DENIED-Administrative Notice offer of Immunity Notice to Agent is Noticed Principal Notice Principal is Notice to Agent as to RODNEY CLASS This document is unavailable as the Court denied its filing. "Leave to file Denied." Signed by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 6/10/2014. (hsj, ) Modified on 6/13/2014 (mlp) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
06/11/2014 114 LEAVE TO FILE DENIED-Objection to the Denial of Third Party Intervenor Status Title 18 USC Violations as to RODNEY CLASS This document is unavailable as the Court denied its filing. 'Leave to file Denied." Signed by Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts on 6/10/2014. (hsj, ) Modified on 6/13/2014 (mlp) (Entered: 06/12/2014)
Thats a common sov'run thing, I guess, filing so many documents that it becomes absurd, but I wonder why they do that. Do they think that the sheer volume of paper is going to impress someone or something?
Unfortunately for Class, in federal court virtually all cases are electronically filed, and electrons don't take up much space. Especially if they never even make it to the file.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds/looks like he just keeps trying to file the same previously rejected documents over and over again. Which certainly doesn't speak too well of his learning curve, but then his life doesn't speak to highly of that either when it comes right down to it.

Has he ever actually won any of his great cases, I have certainly seen no indication, other than his claims, that he has ever even beaten a parking ticket?

I hadn't realized until I was doing some further reading, that there are two more at home, just like him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Rod's 7/8 talkshoe show had a former attorney called Debra on. She sounds like one of those attorneys who completely loses touch with reality and gets disbarred. Of course when you ask one of those attorneys about what happened to them, they always claim they voluntarily gave up their bar membership. This crazy level with this woman was quite amazing - she is now going around claiming to be an "ambassador" in classical sovereign style.

I don't know her last name but on another fruitloop conference call she gave out her phone number, I wonder if anyone can look anything up on that? It was 323-642-8277. Probably not enough to go off of, but I was wondering...on the talkshoe it lists her as DEBRA "ATTY", but I presume the ATTY is just shorthand for attorney.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

All I can find out for free, it's a cellphone in downtown Los Angeles. A transitory internet ad for a supposed credit card, karatgroup1, indicates it's a Debra Jones who uses the email address culinaryjones@gmail.com .... but I cannot find her on anything promoting that.
wserra

Post by wserra »

- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

This appears to be Debra Jones.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Has Class ever actually won in any of his attempts at playing lawyer, he keeps claiming he has, yet I've never seen any evidence of it.

He seems to now be invoking the World Court and the Vatican in his efforts to avoid prosecution in DC it seems.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am delighted that wserra managed to get past my mistake and identify this Karatbars outfit, which screams Scam to me.
This is definitely not someone trained in the law.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Seems that we have a new MLM to talk about.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The website of the California State Bar lists no present or former California lawyer named "Debra Jones." There is one attorney with a similar name (spelled differently), but she is with a very reputable firm and has no disciplinary record.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Surely nobody would lie about formerly being a lawyer.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Trial September 9, 2014, Chief Judge Roberts, DDC.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Class keeps trying to file stuff, and Judge Roberts keeps responding "Leave to file DENIED". But we can still get in our Saturday morning gibberish hit.

The guy is pro se. The Court can't deny filing everything. The Court has to permit the occasional filing of something like the motion to dismiss ("fraud upon the court", no jurisdiction, etc., etc.) Class made two weeks ago. Judge Roberts' denial, while not quite as caustic as, for example, some that Van Pelt received - I particularly like "a rambling, nonsensical, incoherent blotch on this court's docket" - is still pithy:
This Court need take no cognizance in a criminal prosecution of a demand for an executive branch civil investigation of entities that are not parties to the criminal case. Just as importantly, the allegations Class asserts about the Court’s lack of jurisdiction are wholly bizarre and unsupported, thoroughly unworthy of having the parties or the Court expend any time or effort to pursue.
Bye, Rod. Next.
- David Hume
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:This appears to be Debra Jones.
I always thought happiness was a symbol of true wealth.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I admit I don't follow Rod Class as much as I follow other sov'runs but I just listened to his most recent blog talk radio show and all I have to say is - wow. The logic he uses just boggles the mind, I am left wondering how anyone can think like he does and survive on a day to day basis.

The big thing on his latest show was how the government has filed a motion asking for leave of court to dismiss one of his charges given the recent court decision on guns in DC - the other charge(s) still remain. Rod looked up the rule of criminal procedure (46a) cited by the government which says the government can't dismiss without asking for leave. From this, Rod thinks hes made the HUGE INSIGHTFUL DETERMINATION that this means he can get the case dismissed because 46a doesn't say anything about the defendant having to request leave of court for a motion to dismiss.

I mean, really? I am not a lawyer, and while I do arbitration I know zero about criminal law. But even I can figure out that just because a portion of the procedure rules doesn't talk about how defendant's should make dismissal motions....doesn't mean you can just ask for dismissal and they will grant it.

He really thinks hes going to win this by the sheer Power and Majesty of his gibberish paperwork.
notorial dissent

Sorry, logic and Rod Class are not even nodding acquaintances.

If you think his shows are well, whatever they are, you should read some of his legal filings, his latest comes to mind as a perfect example of Rod Logic™. Truly a marvel to behold and painful to wade through. Reading comprehension, or comprehension in general are not on his plate at all.

You've pretty well covered the Rod Class meme with your last statement. What's really scary is the following he has who think he actually knows what he is gibbering about.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

LightinDarkness wrote: The big thing on his latest show was how the government has filed a motion asking for leave of court to dismiss one of his charges given the recent court decision on guns in DC - the other charge(s) still remain. Rod looked up the rule of criminal procedure (46a) cited by the government which says the government can't dismiss without asking for leave. From this, Rod thinks hes made the HUGE INSIGHTFUL DETERMINATION that this means he can get the case dismissed because 46a doesn't say anything about the defendant having to request leave of court for a motion to dismiss.
Did he have any actual paperwork on this? Nothing that I have seen happening in DC would fit the situation he was in. And, IIRC, he's not being tried under the municipal DC law, he's being tried Federally so nothing that DC itself would do *should* change his charges. There has been a recent court case in DC that applied to a legal owner of a registered firearm being allowed to conceal carry. The police in DC have been ordered to not arrest anyone for concealed carry as long as they are the legal, registered owner. However, there has already been a stay filed while DC appeals the court ruling so legally nothing has changed yet. But this doesn't affect what he was charged with and is not Federal.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

All DC Court cases are Federal, in that its not any state... I think they have a separate municipal court but its still a Federal Court, which only becomes relevant if the case is appealed, or citing rulings in the case of a higher court.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:All DC Court cases are Federal, in that its not any state... I think they have a separate municipal court but its still a Federal Court, which only becomes relevant if the case is appealed, or citing rulings in the case of a higher court.
True.... but. Their firearm laws are not Federal law and many municipal laws are just that, municipal. DC has it's own separate government, regulated by Congress (something which pisses people off in DC to no end) and enforces its own laws. He was charged originally in municipal and then moved to a Federal court, which means, at least to me, that he violated Federal law and not just DC law and they felt it necessary to kick it up the chain. So a ruling on the municipal level should not change his charges or his situation. And nothing I have seen in this more recent court case should affect it anyway, totally different circumstances.

notorial dissent

I don't think the DC courts exactly correspond to anything else we have, which makes it confusing. As I understand it, there were two separate gun charges, one emanating from DC and the other for having guns on capitol property. The DC gun law has been declared unconstitutional, the Federal one hasn't, so the prosecutor had to drop the DC charge, which is what has got him all a twitter except that he doesn't understand what happened, but the Federal one still stands and they are still going to trial on that one. Class hasn't figured any of this out yet either, and probably won't until after he is convicted, if then.