Class, Rodney Dale

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Class, Rodney Dale

Post by notorial dissent »

Does anyone know what actually happened in this case? Adask is busy having a froth fest, but so far I haven't been able to actually find anything but attributions that make no sense, and since Adask is saying one thing I am betting the actual results were entirely the opposite.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Rod Class v. North Carolina

Post by JamesVincent »

What?!?!?!?! Are you suggesting that Adask might be <gasp> lying?!?!?!?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

I'm just suggesting his reality check bounced a very long time ago.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Class is another groyse chochem "private attorney general". He appears to have mastered spell checkers, but obviously was playing hooky during third-grade grammar lessons.

The "suit" (insofar as it is comprehensible at all) is the usual hodgepodge of out-of-context quotes and simple gibberish. How Class describes it:
The issue before this Court is that the Defendants violate the Rights of this Petitioner by violating Federal Statutes and States general statutes on the Right to travel freely. The Petitioner was force to appear in Gaston County Court operating under Maritime Law in an administrative court before a so called administrative law judge to face charges under State Statutes by a person claiming to represent the STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA when the defendant held no public office to make such a allegation using N.C.G.S as a base for the stop.
There. Now you know.

A month or so ago, a N.C. judge threw the whole sorry mess into the trash. The appropriate headline: "Class Dismissed".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

OK, Adask et al are claiming that some how the judge declared the police and gov't officers there private citizens and that they are no longer considered "local Police Departments in North Carolina are classified as “private entities” and NOT connected to the state of North Carolina" or some such nonsense.

I think a more likely scenario is that we have yet another of the can't tell a dismissal from a confirmation crowd.
wserra

Post by wserra »

I suspect it had something to do with suing public employees individually as opposed to suing their employer. Or with who is a proper party, along the lines of the case that leads the same dim bulbs to say that the IRS is not an agency of the federal government.

One thing I'm not going to do is try to figure it out. Wacko's case was dismissed, with prejudice. Nothing else matters.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Apparently reading comprehension is not a strong point with that crowd.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Class was arrested last week in DC. Charges: possession of a handgun, a felony. 2013 CF2 009225 (DC Superior Court). According to the docket, he has been released on bail, and is awaiting grand jury action.

I don't see how they can possibly hold him, let alone convict him. Why, he'll just file one of his "Original Corum (sic) Non Judice" um, well, thingies and they'll have to let him go and apologize.

Won't they?
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote:.....he'll just file one of his "Original Corum (sic) Non Judice" um, well, thingies......
If he's going to give them one of his thingies, then he should provide them with a Coca-Cola as well.

Know what I mean?

No?

Come on, everyone knows that.....

........thingies go better with Coke!

Note: Readers under the age of about 50 years should consult an older person for guidance on interpreting this post.

:Axe:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Famspear wrote:
Note: Readers under the age of about 50 years should consult an older person for guidance on interpreting this post.
I'm under the age of 50 and I got it, thank you.

Back to Class (yes that was intentional) does it say whether he was carrying concealed or if he was just in possession of it (had it in his car or something)? World of difference in what he finally ends up with.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra

Post by wserra »

Docket says "not in home or office". That's it.
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He's got his thingy in a wringer now.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

grixit wrote:He's got his thingy in a wringy now.
Fixed it for you.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent

I think Mr Class is slowly graduating to the big time, going from penny ante moving violations cases to outright felony.

I don't know that I had seen his version of gobbledygook, but it definitely qualifies. I'm sure it will work just as well against his now Federal case as it did in his various state cases.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

Class is like college in July: No class.
notorial dissent

This may belong in a separate category, but here goes.

Seems Rod has finally graduated to the big time, no more penny ante parking tickets and county warrants for him, he just got popped for what are probably going to be multiple felonies by the time he is done doing his thing and bringing down the system.

Seems he parked illegally on the capitol grounds, with fire arms in the car. He got picked up by the Capitol Police, charged by DC, had those charges dropped in favor of the Federal ones that were brought forward. Of course he is claiming it is all a victory for him since he didn't grant jurisdiction or something, but he doesn't seem to get it that the DC charges were dropped in favor of the far stiffer Federal charges. At this point, he is under detention awaiting the various hearings to come, totally confused by the whole process.

I do not see this ending well for him.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Of course he is claiming it is all a victory for him since he didn't grant jurisdiction or something, but he doesn't seem to get it that the DC charges were dropped in favor of the far stiffer Federal charges.
But you have to admit that this meets the idjit victory conditions; after all, DC cops backed down and he is not on trial under DC jurisdiction. So what if he is facing a stiffer sentence under federal jurisdiction? We here at Quatloos should not be so stingy and mean regarding those TPs, sovruns and paytriots who worked very hard to hurt themselves more than necessary - we should salute them for their idiocy.

So to Rod Class, whereever you are in the federal prison system, a big congrats to "defeating" the local DC jurisdiction!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

notorial dissent wrote:Seems he parked illegally on the capitol grounds, with fire arms in the car. He got picked up by the Capitol Police, charged by DC, had those charges dropped in favor of the Federal ones that were brought forward.
When did this happen? Source?
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

I guess it was this May 31, 2013 arrest.
http://dccrimestories.com/write-in-cand ... s-capitol/
According to charging documents, on the afternoon of May 31, a plain clothes officer noticed a black Jeep parked illegally in front of the U.S. Botanical Gardens in the 200 block of Maryland Avenue SW. The vehicle was unoccupied.

Inside the Jeep, the officer spotted numerous weapons: a sword in the overhead roll bar; a knife in the right of the driver’s seat, several holsters in the driver’s side door and two batons in the back of the vehicle.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

This blog appears to be following the case.
http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/ ... a-v-class/