Class, Rodney Dale

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rod Class v. North Carolina

Post by LightinDarkness »

Rod Class has accepted a plea deal for his DC case, which will result in no jail time ( :cry: ) and probation only, although he'll have a felony now on his record. According to him, he needs to not risk jail time by going to trial so he can be around to continue to "teach" his private attorney general propaganda.He also did a lot of patting himself on the back saying that he has "exposed the courts corruption" and that they only offered the plea deal because they were terrified of his amazing gibberish paperwork :haha:

The other justifications he tried:

- Because of his all powerful paperwork he stated that the judge would just keep finding him in contempt and throw him in jail for 30 days, and then do it over and over again. Because the judge is just terrified of the power of the gibberish.

- Rod claims that since the judge technically has to agree to any jury dismissals during the jury selection process, that there would be a conspiracy to ensure he couldn't get a fair trial. Of course, that is BS. Even if the judge has to formally OK for someone to get striked out as a juror, in practice don't they always OK it? My understanding is each side gets X number of strikes and you can exercise them for any reason, judges never question it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:Rod Class has accepted a plea deal for his DC case, which will result in no jail time
According to Class, which has similar authority to "according to Glenn Beck". The only PACER entry for Friday is a request to adjourn the trial, reason given that the parties were trying to "resolve" the matter. That is indeed a euphemism for plea negotiations. However, not only is there nothing more on PACER, but there is no press release from the D.C. U.S. Attorney's office. So maybe yes, maybe no.
they only offered the plea deal because they were terrified of his amazing gibberish paperwork
My great-aunt Tillie raises prize-winning tomatoes in her garden in the Sea of Tranquility.
Even if the judge has to formally OK for someone to get striked out as a juror, in practice don't they always OK it? My understanding is each side gets X number of strikes and you can exercise them for any reason, judges never question it.
It's not even that much control. The only scenario in which a party does not get to exercise a peremptory challenge in any way the party wishes is if that party's challenges show a pattern of impermissible discrimination without a "neutral explanation". Batson v. Kentucky, 476 U.S. 79 (1986).
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LightinDarkness wrote:
- Because of his all powerful paperwork he stated that the judge would just keep finding him in contempt and throw him in jail for 30 days, and then do it over and over again. Because the judge is just terrified of the power of the gibberish.

Yeah, and Evander Holyfield is terrified of my jab combination, that's why he always puts me down with a haymaker as soon as i step into the ring.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

LightinDarkness wrote:- Because of his all powerful paperwork he stated that the judge would just keep finding him in contempt and throw him in jail for 30 days, and then do it over and over again. Because the judge is just terrified of the power of the gibberish.
Funny how a person with "all powerful paperwork" can still be held in jail indefinitely by a judge who is "terrified" of the said paperwork.

I'm not questioning your characterization of the rationale, but pointing out that it is inherently contradictory: A powerful argument is useless against the person who is supposed to be rendered powerless by it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LightinDarkness

Wserra, Rod technically framed it as he was "seriously thinking about his options," but it was clear from listening to him that he plans on taking the plea. As you note from PACER, he has not formally accepted. I would bet Rod will late until the last minute to formally accept due the optics it has for his disciples.

LPC, you are very right, I was laughing when he was talking about how hes scared the judge with all his gibberish...and yet Rod is still terrified of being held in contempt (and with his antics, that would be the likely outcome). You can only have it one way: either the sov'run gibberish is supreme and the judge is terrified or the judge thinks Rod's nuts and will hold him in contempt if he pulls sov'run antics. The reality is the later option, but Rod is so arrogant he'd never admit it. He just wants to rationalize taking the plea bargain.
LightinDarkness

On his latest rambling diatribe talkshoe show, Rod claims to have been in discussions with a state legislator on the North Carolina judiciary committee. This isn't all that unusual I guess, given how "small time" state legislator politics can be in many districts there have been previous cases of people with sovcit leanings getting into office and doing crazy things. But Rod has big plans for this guy. Rod claims he already has plans to get this guy to do the following:

- Set up some sort of court where Rod can prosecute judges he deems corrupt.
- Stop any tax collecting on behalf of the federal government.
- Declare war on Washington DC (no, really).

I looked up the NC House/Senate judiciary committees and tried to ascertain who it might be based on Rod stating the guy was in his first term, but there are to many people to try to figure it out. I guess we will know if the legislator is ever nuts enough to introduce a bill with any of this sovcit crazy in it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Trial adjourned until October 27, but as yet no plea.
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LightinDarkness wrote: - Declare war on Washington DC (no, really).
I don't know if you can declare war against DC. War is usually defined as being between nation-states, does DC count as a city-state?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

JamesVincent wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote: - Declare war on Washington DC (no, really).
I don't know if you can declare war against DC. War is usually defined as being between nation-states, does DC count as a city-state?
I think in Rod-Mythology it might, but then he also says DC is a corporation - so I wonder how a state declares war against a corporation? Of course, we are trying to make sense of insanity...which is always dangerous.

Wserra - From listening to his calls, Rod is already trying to defend/justify taking a plea against many of his supporters who believe if he went to court he would win with the power of his sov'run paperwork. Of course, I think deep down Rod knows that he would lose which is why he is taking the plea - so he is not as stupid as he sounds. Assuming the government doesn't change its mind, I would be shocked if he doesn't take the plea before the next court date.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Quite possibly tomorrow. Entered in the docket this morning:
Set Hearings as to RODNEY CLASS: Status Conference set for 9/9/2014 at 09:15 AM in Courtroom 9 before Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts. (hs) (Entered: 09/08/2014)
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Declare war on Washington DC (no, really).
They signed on when South Carolina started that once before in 1860, and I'm sure the grown ups will consider how well that worked out (especially for South Carolina) before they consider doing it again.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You're remarkably optimistic tonight,
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:You're remarkably optimistic tonight,

I live a few hundred yards away from where 26,000 people died one midweek arguing that particular point. A gaggle of them died in my house in the weeks that followed. (no IT IS NOT HAUNTED)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LightinDarkness

Well good news, everyone - I was wrong. In his latest talkshoe broadcast, Road states he has rejected the plea bargain. He says the prosecutor urged him to sign it and tried to talk him into it for an hour but he refused. This is great news for our popcorn eating entertainment. All signs now point to rod going foward full sovcit in his case which will hopefully result in some nice jail time.
notorial dissent

Rod thinks, and that is really a loaded claim, that because the prosecution missed a filing deadline and due to his magic paperwork, that they are now going to have to dismiss the case. He is clearly and totally delusional, and will come to find that out when the trial takes up in Oct with him as the main course. He tossed out an absolute sweetheart deal of a plea bargain and will now get to pay the price. His PD did everything he could for him, and the dummy knew better.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Is there a chance that his PD will now drop him, thereby causing a delay in the trial?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra

Post by wserra »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Is there a chance that his PD will now drop him, thereby causing a delay in the trial?
No. He's pro se.

'Course, I suppose there's always the chance that he'll drop himself as a client, thereby provoking a constitutional crisis.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

As of yesterday, Judge Roberts finally had all he could take:
This case has now been scheduled for trial. The defendant has submitted before today numerous filings pro se. The Court liberally granted leave for some to be filed. As the Court has noted before today, though, others ranged from those that did not warrant leave to file them, to those that were bizarre and thoroughly unworthy of having the parties or the Court expend any time or effort to pursue. The defendant has had ample time and opportunity since his arrest last year to present worthy challenges to his prosecution, but the Court has a responsibility to control its docket and move this case along. Accordingly, it is hereby

ORDERED that no further pretrial filings submitted by the defendant pro se shall be granted leave to be filed. Any filings submitted on behalf of the defendant must be reviewed and submitted through stand-by counsel.
Spoilsport.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Pity the poor standby, having to read, the literally, reams of drivelous nonsense that Class will generate between now and the trial date, 99.999% of which will be totally birdcage lining. Class hasn't a clue, and has repeatedly shot himself in the foot and things one or another of his magic documents is going to end all this. Class should also be arraigned on charges of mass murder of pulp woods for what he has done.
PatriotTrue7
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by PatriotTrue7 »

It hasn't been mentioned here, but is worth noting, that Class told the police that he was on his way to arrest a Pennsylvania federal judge when he approached his vehicle. So, he was armed to the teeth, had his True Bill or whatever that he got stamped by Congress (I think it's literally a "received" stamp but has all the magical woo necessary for the sov'run magic to work) and was headed to kidnap a federal judge by force. He freely admitted all of this. It seems to me like the judge should be taking this very seriously. I can't believe the prosecution was willing to let him off with probation. If the police had not stopped him, this could have truly ended in some serious violence.

Rod Class is not just an idiot, he's a dangerous idiot. I think they should have found some way to charge him with conspiracy to commit some sort of crime because he undoubtedly talked to his followers and had others involved in whatever this Pennsylvania matter was. He has no cases against him in Pennsylvania and was undoubtedly arresting the judge on someone else's behalf.